Reviews for Peregrine
Guest chapter 39 . 1/13/2015
Esta super el capitulo por que no has actualizado porfa actualiza ancio leer el siguiente capitulo
Alice-Italy-Haruhi chapter 39 . 10/13/2014
Hmm you know if they knew that Harry already has Basilisk venom in his system it pretty much just bully any type of poison out there cause is there anything more poisonous than basilisk venom.?
TacticalFan chapter 39 . 10/7/2014
Awesome fanfic. More Pleaz :)
Guest chapter 39 . 10/1/2014
more chapter's plz
JustCallMeMoMo chapter 39 . 9/16/2014
This is the first Inuyasha and Harry Potter crossover fic I rear and I LOVE it! I cackled when I read the whole massage Harry gave to Miroku and reread it a couple times. I'm really glad I read this and I can't wait till you update again soon.
Nara816 chapter 39 . 9/10/2014
4701rose chapter 39 . 8/24/2014
Good god, this is GOLD, GOLD I tell you! *still snickering* I love this fic, I really do. The only thing better is your . . . comments! *breaks off laughing* Oh, sweet Jesus, I am loving you so freaking bad right now . . . can't wait for more, your writing style is awesome!
Guest chapter 39 . 6/25/2014
I feel you, Kagome; I understand! Yaoi rules!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/25/2014
... Holy sh*t. Well hey, at least Harry didn't rape the poor guy!
Reaping-Vampire chapter 39 . 6/17/2014
XD im still cracking up! XD yah I would have been disappointed too if I missed out on those genuine yaoi pics! espessially if sesshy was involved! *wolf wistles* wewt! XD that's hilarious! I love how you basicly made the poison force harry into like heat! XD hilarious! XD I CANT WAIT for the next chapter! X3 is it gonna be a lemon? pleeeease tell me its gonna be a lemon and that bitch and his mom can hear them goin at it! X3 that'd be priceless! :D keep up the awesome work!
Rosario2634 chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
next chapter of peregrine please!
enchanted nightingale chapter 39 . 4/6/2014
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 39 . 2/28/2014
:D ikr inu yoko and poison just go together but please kill the bitches really there dog demonsess so yeah kill themm grrrrrrrrrrrrrr! red eyed sora rips mom-inu heart out and eats the juice blood organ "hmmm... want some?" smirks.
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 28 . 2/27/2014
ALLLLWWWWW sooo cute and i agree you should make soo many storys i love this!
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 22 . 2/27/2014
I SOOOO LOVEEEEEEEEEEE your story i screaming like a fan girl wish there was soooooo many like yours ALLWW love the fuffy! story sooo cute you beat every story on sesshu/harry pairings in my book thank you for this one its just alw! to cute hehehe!
635 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »