Reviews for Peregrine
Guest chapter 39 . 6/25/2014
I feel you, Kagome; I understand! Yaoi rules!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/25/2014
... Holy sh*t. Well hey, at least Harry didn't rape the poor guy!
Reaping-Vampire chapter 39 . 6/17/2014
XD im still cracking up! XD yah I would have been disappointed too if I missed out on those genuine yaoi pics! espessially if sesshy was involved! *wolf wistles* wewt! XD that's hilarious! I love how you basicly made the poison force harry into like heat! XD hilarious! XD I CANT WAIT for the next chapter! X3 is it gonna be a lemon? pleeeease tell me its gonna be a lemon and that bitch and his mom can hear them goin at it! X3 that'd be priceless! :D keep up the awesome work!
Rosario2634 chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
next chapter of peregrine please!
enchanted nightingale chapter 39 . 4/6/2014
Brilliant!
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 39 . 2/28/2014
:D ikr inu yoko and poison just go together but please kill the bitches really there dog demonsess so yeah kill themm grrrrrrrrrrrrrr! red eyed sora rips mom-inu heart out and eats the juice blood organ "hmmm... want some?" smirks.
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 28 . 2/27/2014
ALLLLWWWWW sooo cute and i agree you should make soo many storys i love this!
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 22 . 2/27/2014
I SOOOO LOVEEEEEEEEEEE your story i screaming like a fan girl wish there was soooooo many like yours ALLWW love the fuffy! story sooo cute you beat every story on sesshu/harry pairings in my book thank you for this one its just alw! to cute hehehe!
GoDrinkPinesol624 chapter 39 . 2/21/2014
Wow I'm surprised by how much I love this story! I haven't read an inuyasha story in years. Please continue update soon!
fringeperson chapter 39 . 1/23/2014
Touga could also handle the poison because, hey, he's already technically dead. Just like injuries don't kill him, neither would the drugs.

I do like where this is going though, and where it's been. Very fun. And I most sincerely hope for more before long!
Booker10 chapter 39 . 1/14/2014
!:DDD update please!:DDDDD
Ellencore chapter 39 . 1/11/2014
Please update soon! So very good and there was going to be smut I just know it!
Zanzibar1 chapter 39 . 12/28/2013
Hahahahahahhaa that last scene was priceless! I love how Harry turned everything to his advantage. it was fabulous! Great job! Please update soon!
Mrs. Regulus Arcturus Black chapter 39 . 12/18/2013
and here I thought that it was due to the fact that he was the master of death what with the Elder Wand and the Stone of course he already mastered the cloak... so on and so forth. Kimi would have an awful time killing him.
Also brought to mind I read a fic that made it that Harry was immortal. That what he gave up was death when he died the first time and returned as its master. Giving up his mortality to go back with his family for the safety of others. Like Lilly did with him. Giving her life so Harry was forever protected from Voldemort (until his blood was used on that ritual). But that was on that fic not Canon
There was also this other idea where ONLY Voldemort can kill him. 'Only one can live while the other survives' mumbo jumbo. I don't remember how they explained that one but it made sense.
Oh, and I even had a dream where Draco came to rescue Harry! Lol it was at the first feast with Kimi. Draco appeared and told Harry that they could return home. Harry had cried and Draco admitted his love for him. Sesshomaru left and Harry apparated to the village to get drunk off sake. Lol
Either way I've enjoyed this trip to the feudal ages that you've taken us in.
Mrs. RAB.
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 39 . 11/18/2013
LOL! I loved it! I cant wait for the next chapter!
643 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »