Reviews for Comrades In Arms 2
DoraLupinTonks chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
this is nice...i always wondered what happened next, as am doing now too...write the third part asap please and please let us know
Amarenima Redwood chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Please write part three!
Kamawanai chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Oh yeah! There needs to be a part three! Please! ;3
Erik's Rose chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I really hope you continue this. I really enjoyed the first instalment and this sequel. I would love to see how Severus and Hermione cope with parenthood
Kindest Regards
ER
UnaVitaSegreta chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I am intrigued and want to read more! I l
sabotageuse chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
i really loved it! please write part three!
CandyV12 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
The way you described Severus's mom reminded me A LOT of Kristen Chenoweth lol
Alexa1993 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Love it! _
worrywart chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Hmmm, not what I expected. Not bad, though. I had hoped you'd capture the sensualism of the original, but each author takes his or her own stamp on a story, eh? I'd be interested to see what part three might entail; perhaps more of an explanation of the exchange of magic (especially when she gave him her virginity, at least that's how I understood that part of the story), and what became of our favorite characters at the end of the war...if it's over that is.
timandsophsmom chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Interesting take on the way things played out from Theolyn's beginning. I would like to see more attention to details, but then I am a fan of a beautifully descripted story. Do you have plans to have Severus and Hermione finding out what exactly did happen in England after the final battle?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
That was brilliant but i still think there is soo much potential for this story to become AMAZING! :)
please write part 3!
elisabeth.lloyd.3 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
that was awesome. I like how it ended.