Reviews for Children of the Spiral
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON
RememberMe-soon chapter 4 . 11/22/2016
Lol, you KNOW a story is good when it gets adults to look up vocabulary, especially ones of weird fetishes. I love you take on Mito, Uzumaki heritage, and Naruto's training done so well that you believe wholly his win against Neji is legitimate. While short, the win didn't come cheap or without ingenuity.
Naruto has the true basics of being formidable. What yout take on the Uchiha mess/ Orochimaru from this point on will also be interesting. Also, is Karin going to come into the picture? I assumed she was the relative but perhaps not.
Love the BlackStar reference, I actually missed the name when reading and wondered why Hashirama wasn't who she was seeing. Love the homage better.
christopherrhaydon chapter 4 . 10/21/2016
Update ASAP;)! Awesome Idea, NarutoxMito love story impressive.
Lombrexx chapter 4 . 8/19/2016
please uptade
Squarekiddo chapter 4 . 8/17/2016
Its a shame you abbonded this, especially when you said it was just going to be 5 chapters long, why stop 1 chapter from the finish line? oh well I really enjoyed this.
Ayyyyy chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
The first sentence of your summary is meaningless. A butterfly flapping his wings and blah blah means that one small change makes huge consequences. The damn first hokage's wife being alive isn't a small change, that's something big.
Leroy-San chapter 4 . 7/1/2016
I really enjoyed this story I am sad to see it unfinished. Anyways thank you for the time you took to write this.
Leroy
Nightshadegirl chapter 4 . 5/14/2016
yikes, that jutsu and weapon are kinda scary. love the omake, really neat.
Nightshadegirl chapter 3 . 5/14/2016
interesting, is there going to be vermillion bird fist and white tiger fist to finish off the four celestial beasts for the taijutsu?
Nightshadegirl chapter 2 . 5/14/2016
love the glove you gave mito, hilariuos.
Iskander Mandoraekon chapter 4 . 5/6/2016
I loved this story I really hope you update it sometime in the future
Nightshadegirl chapter 1 . 4/28/2016
i like where this is going. looking forward to see where it goes.
D chapter 4 . 3/2/2016
Though the story is vastly incomplete it is at a decent ending point. Just have to say this chapter was absolutely awesome! Loved reading the entire page and that's rare. I am also a fan of "there's no problem that can't be solved with the right amount of explosives"; so the ending of shikaku the sand demon was absolutely perfect! I am not saying the rest of your story wasn't good but this chapter/page was the absolute best of them all and honestly makes leaving off here much easier to accept from a readers point of view. Like the saying goes save the best for last. It obviously worked here.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/3/2015
absolutely amazing! best mito/naruto story ever. update soon
Leonard Mosca chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
This is really good story can make sequence to it would appreciate it thank you