Reviews for Children of the Spiral
lombrexx chapter 4 . 8/19
please uptade
Squarekiddo chapter 4 . 8/17
Its a shame you abbonded this, especially when you said it was just going to be 5 chapters long, why stop 1 chapter from the finish line? oh well I really enjoyed this.
Ayyyyy chapter 1 . 8/14
The first sentence of your summary is meaningless. A butterfly flapping his wings and blah blah means that one small change makes huge consequences. The damn first hokage's wife being alive isn't a small change, that's something big.
Leroy-San chapter 4 . 7/1
I really enjoyed this story I am sad to see it unfinished. Anyways thank you for the time you took to write this.
Leroy
Nightshadegirl chapter 4 . 5/14
yikes, that jutsu and weapon are kinda scary. love the omake, really neat.
Nightshadegirl chapter 3 . 5/14
interesting, is there going to be vermillion bird fist and white tiger fist to finish off the four celestial beasts for the taijutsu?
Nightshadegirl chapter 2 . 5/14
love the glove you gave mito, hilariuos.
Iskander Mandoraekon chapter 4 . 5/6
I loved this story I really hope you update it sometime in the future
Nightshadegirl chapter 1 . 4/28
i like where this is going. looking forward to see where it goes.
D chapter 4 . 3/2
Though the story is vastly incomplete it is at a decent ending point. Just have to say this chapter was absolutely awesome! Loved reading the entire page and that's rare. I am also a fan of "there's no problem that can't be solved with the right amount of explosives"; so the ending of shikaku the sand demon was absolutely perfect! I am not saying the rest of your story wasn't good but this chapter/page was the absolute best of them all and honestly makes leaving off here much easier to accept from a readers point of view. Like the saying goes save the best for last. It obviously worked here.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/3/2015
absolutely amazing! best mito/naruto story ever. update soon
Leonard Mosca chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
This is really good story can make sequence to it would appreciate it thank you
doubledamn chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
The 5 People:
1. Danzo
2. Snake-pedo
3. Toad-Perv
4. Sucker-Slug
5. Monkey-Perv
kurotenshi-08 chapter 4 . 5/23/2015
This is such a great story, I hope you continue this soon.
Chaotic chains x chapter 4 . 4/5/2015
The request that I will be pleading for wil most likely never come to fruition and may seem a bit rude but I still must verbalise my ... Ambition to have you continue this fic in a very ... Childish way ... UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE IPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UUUPPDAAATEEE! Please !(?)