Reviews for Down Comes the Night
Boom chapter 13 . 10/18/2013
I just wish you could finish this fic, It's so so goodd and different and so nicely written that I thougth it was finished and now DAMN! and it's been a while since the last update, so yeah, I'm here begging that you could complete it, just keep writing this fantastic piece.

I hope you could make my dream come true :D
gllover22 chapter 13 . 3/25/2013
Just finished this fic. So far it is totally fantastic. How can vampireism (?) seem so plausible. Really great writing. Wondering if there are more chapters to be had? Hope so. If not, thanks for a great read.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/6/2013
This is awesome
jetblue004 chapter 13 . 12/10/2012
This story is awesome! I keep checking back for updates...please please don't leave me hanging!
samdarls chapter 13 . 11/20/2012
There aren't enough words to convey how incredible this really is, so thank
BuRiChiFaN chapter 13 . 11/19/2012
Yay! They finally voiced out that they love each other! Now I’m happy XD The love scene was hot like always XD Thanks for the read! XD
Nightlancer600 chapter 13 . 11/16/2012
Awesome chapter! I really liked reading it. It took me a while because I'm dead from working the last few days. It's also why I'm not leaving a long review like I usually do. I can't wait for the next update!
Katy chapter 13 . 11/16/2012
Not that I don't enjoy all the sex ;) but are they ever going to really discuss Quinn's vampirism?
lealover chapter 13 . 11/16/2012
Aww a sweet, sexy vampire story, totally loving this:-)
Guest chapter 13 . 11/15/2012
Beautiful. Perfect. xo
ProfessorSpork chapter 13 . 11/15/2012
Oh my goodness this is the cutest. THE ABSOLUTE CUTEST, YOU HEAR ME?

Though my inner Jesse ruffled his feathers when Rachel said Quinn and her dads are the only people who've consistently believed in her. He's terribly offended. He'll have to lodge a formal complaint.
dsercas4 chapter 13 . 11/15/2012
OMG! I seriously don't have the right word or words to describe this chapter! So I came up with: amazing, awesome, astounding because they're close enough to what I want to say...
And I know you already know but let me remind you of how wonderful your writing is, just perfect. After this, I fell even more in love with the story!
mnj33p chapter 13 . 11/15/2012
You pair are magickal! you can do no wrong with your writing
Whether you write on your own or together I will read, I don't always comment but just know you wow me
Thanks for the words
w1cked chapter 13 . 11/15/2012
Great update. Looks like Rachels roommate needs a good talking to again. I love how in sync these two are. Looking forward to the next part.
docebarbara chapter 13 . 11/15/2012
Girl... that made me sweat. They're so loving and perfect together, even if the center of the chapter seems to be not perfect. Well, I'm look forward the next one. Thank you so much for writing, everyone!