Reviews for Alone in the Darkness
CajunBear73 chapter 3 . 11/4/2013
Some very dark forces in play here now and an explanation of what happened to Shego is coming to light. Threads tying Walter to Slim and now the potential to rebuild are at stake. But no one but Sheldon knows this do they?

Hope things are figured out before too long...

Side observations: Lisa and Oliver are Walter's neighbors? The Corporal seems to have come from a long gone Frat House movie I remember and that Drakkenweed seems to be Colorado's version of Mississippi's Kudzu...LOL!

CajunBear73 chapter 2 . 11/4/2013
So that's who he is...Still holding a torch for Kimmie, by the way?

Things have really gone to hell, as you've explained, but somehow Kim and Ron have found a way to take care of their backyard. Maybe something good can come from this for the rest of the world.

Quite a bit 'unrest' as this has shown, some of it very organized and quite deadly. More from the peripheral before you get to the meat of the tale?

But Shego really got her head clunked if only her instincts are kicking in and not the why. And about now her body seems to be telling her something, ain't it?

CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Pretty tough world you've conjured here. I see some influences of a TV series I haven't watched here...but gathered from commercials for it?

Man that clunk on the head must have been a doozy...for 'Katie'...The clues are there about her 'Host', but I wonder how Team Possible helped make things as they are there.

And now to find out who he is.

starwolf1994 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Awesome work keep it up awesome work.
Lucyole chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
very interesting story please write more chapters that would be cool
*cookies for you*
zzzoo99 chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
love it im reading it on deviantart too haha
please keep it coming
lavenderghost chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Brilliantly written and interesting. I spent a brief amount of time think Shego was a bit out of character but its justified with the memory loss. I anxiously await an update.