Reviews for Riptide
CaptainOzone chapter 5 . 1/16
This has to have been one of the coolest and most entertaining AUs I’ve read in awhile. I was captivated from beginning to end. Thank you so much.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/29/2019
This is great!
RenesmeVivio chapter 5 . 2/1/2017
Wow just wow
RenesmeVivio chapter 1 . 2/1/2017
Ooooooooh a fantasy bat story mmmm interesting idea I should continue then
jasonlisatodd chapter 2 . 7/2/2016
Amazing.
Father of Understanding chapter 2 . 4/15/2016
When he said it was forbidden by Bruce, I tried to imagine Batman and King Triton together. It was funny.
baldwincarolyn13 chapter 5 . 12/3/2015
What a wonderful story! I loved every minute of it 3
delphinus2 chapter 5 . 10/18/2015
Still as good the eighth time around. :) This was actually the first fan fiction that ever made me itch to write fan fiction about it and I love it just as much now as I did the first time I read it. Well done. You're a fantastic author.
RoswellianMisha chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
I love this story. I didn't think I could actually like a mermen-AU, but I'm glad I gave it a shot.

I love the way you paint the scenes, I'm there, *right* there with the characters. It's so elegant, the way you build up the story and give us little pieces here and there, crumbs of what's to come.

You could so sell this is as a short novel on amazon. Change a few things and it's all done. Honest. And don't think there wouldn't be a market. There's a HUGE market for short novels!

Lastly, you have sent an army of plot bunnies my way. They want me to write mermen stories now. Adventures. Danger. And all with the batfamily in the middle... WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME?!
mstheresa chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
Oh my gosh! This story is amazing! You have to make sequel! I might just freak out if you don't!
Agent-Swartz chapter 5 . 2/23/2015
Loved it! It would be totally awesome if you made a sequel to this. Just a suggestion. :)
ForgottenJuliette chapter 5 . 10/25/2014
This was wonderfully written! I would love a sequel or prequel or companion piece!
I've read this story 5 times. It's high among my favorites.
KiwiClover chapter 5 . 9/5/2014
I have to say, I'm utterly charmed by this little story! I mean, while on the surface (ha!) it seems like an odd choice for AU - mer-batfam! - but they way you've built the slight mer-mythos right into this fandom and still managed to keep the characters essentially themselves is really something great. Especially considering much of the characterization for Jason and Dick is entirely through body language!

You mention getting vibes that Fantasy AUs tend not to be all that popular among bat-fans - that's a shame, since this was a great deal of fun to read, and I'd love to read more like this. My guess is probably that they've seen so very many Fantasy AUs done poorly, with none of the deft skill you've shown here. This story really is a gem. :)

Anyway, thank you very much for sharing this! It's going on my favorites list. :)
w-i-n-d-w-a-r-d-420 chapter 5 . 6/24/2014
Thanks for righting this story! Please please please wright another mermaid story for the bat family! You did such a great job with this one!
Renox27 chapter 5 . 5/23/2014
I really really really LOVE the story :D Please update soon. Dick reaction to Tim's scale colouring was so funny XD and now Jason has big brother duty to do. I was a bit lost on Tim's condition/status before he discovered has a tail, like was he in a giant bubble or something before emerging out of it into the water and meeting Bruce?