Reviews for The Courthouse
Olya chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
This is amazing! Please, go on!
Trouble with Trebles chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
The Damages fandom lives! I was hoping I might see some new stuff, but I've only seen a few pieces since the finale. I'm really glad you've posted these two pieces.

I like your general style - a good balance of description/narration vs dialogue. Some of Patty's confession doesn't really ring true; I have a hard time believing Patty would ever admit she was paranoid even if it's true and even if she knows it's true. On the other hand, I don't know what kind of alternative explanation Patty could offer that Ellen would accept that keeps the door open for a happily ever after :/ The ending felt choppy, and I would love an expanded version of this - more shading and nuance to the sketch, so to speak.

That said, my favorite line was Patty asking Ellen why she needed Patty to say it. That snippet fits perfectly with the show. I notice Ellen never answered ;-) Second favorite part is of course when Ellen backs out (like she should have *glares briefly at the show's writers*). I hope you'll write and post more :-)