Reviews for Contact
yanear chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Ooooooo, that was flipping CREATIVE! lovin it!
Icecubefrozen chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
First off, the name icecubefrozen- it's actually my username for this site, but if I log in on this I have to re log into my laptop and I'm tired of doing that. Second, this was awesome and that last bit was creepy, but in an 'I don't regret reading this' way. Third- the bit about the twins, is that actually true? Because my younger brothers are twins and now I'm kinda scared for them...
LadyV11 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
wow... interesting.
lil joker 1989 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
This was a really good story :) seriously I wish there was more though to see what happened...then again if their was more their wouldn't be the same magic
southparkgirl101 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Oh my god that freaked me out...like seriously. I locked my door. I'm scared. Amazing story though, but it's you, so what can I expect other than total awesomeness?
symphknot chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Wow...Kyle is like me...i love the scary things, and Kenny is amazing, i loved it!
azngirlLH chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Creepy pastas ftw.
yuumabais chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I'm sorry i'm a bit confused, could you explain it to me please? and this is an awesome story xD i don't suppose you'll continue it? either way, it' awesuuum.
lee-chan chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I think I got it but some reassurance would be nice please.
nanayoung chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I want an explanation too.
Hiron Otsuki chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
It's good, but I'll admit to being a little confused. Can I please get the explanation?