Reviews for Bythos
mimidao2002 chapter 3 . 2/17
It's been a while, and I still think that "catorgasm" is the best username ever.
SkinnyJeansAndAnorexia chapter 21 . 11/26/2014
This was one of my favorite chapters! I love the relationship development between Foxface & her friends! Yay for her! Hope she recovers soon!
zuritamupaka chapter 25 . 4/26/2014
Oh my god Cherie. This was a phenomenal story. I am not kidding when I say that this is one of the best and most well-written pieces of fanfiction I have ever read. And you know what- this doesn't even have to be fanfiction. Change the names and you have an original story 100%. I am so envious of your creativity with the story, attention to detail and bravery to write on such ugly subject matter. There are so many fanfiction writers (myself included) who never leave the comfort of cannon and you did so in a way that really stands out. I was so afraid for this story at parts. I am not going to lie. There were times I was afraid you would let Cato's violent tendencies slide or push aside her eating disorder. But I was so so wrong. Thank you thank you thank you for that final chapter. I am so glad that they were not together at the end of this work. While this was a pairing fanfiction, at the end of the day this was a story about a young woman's survival and having to learn to recover and rely on herself. I am so impressed with this story and feel honored to know you. 10/10 would recommend to anyone. - I truly mean it when I say this is a stand alone piece of work, you can turn this in for any college writing assignment or even self-publish this. It is such a strong story and one that is empowering to women. Thank you for writing this.
Mufasa09 chapter 24 . 4/22/2014
First of all wow. So much going on in these past few chapters. I find it interesting that Foxface cannot seem to confront Cato until later. After all he knows absolutely everything now. Also the growing friendship between Thresh and Cato is incredible; now its a total bromance. I'm glad that they are now friends and that Thresh is willing to move aside and let Cato be with Foxface. I could see why Foxface could have fell for Thresh except for that terrible smoking habit. Another thing is Sencea Crane got what he deserved and probably deserved even more than that. Also I'm glad that Cato decided not to take matters into his own hands with Brutus; its not worth losing his mom over that terrible man. Cato is clearly the bigger man and Clove she is just awful. She obviously doesn't deserve to have Foxface as a friend and Cato as a brother. Finally althought its sad that Cato leaves Foxface its makes sense because if he stays Foxface will surely continue on her destructive path. One last thing I hope Thresh gets custody of Rue again.
GreekOfTheDauntless chapter 25 . 4/21/2014
I was in years when I was reading the last chapter, you actually were able to spin such deep emotions and an all around beautiful story. You should become a writer, you would make billions
clato4thewin chapter 25 . 4/21/2014
This story was beautifully written and at the perfect speed with the perfect plot twists, I think if you ever write a book it will be a hit! Thanks for writing this, I always got excited when it got updated and looked forward to it each time XOXO
XxEyelinerHeartsxX chapter 25 . 4/21/2014
This was beautiful! So much can change in 15 years huh? Wow... I'm so sad that it's over. I'm more of a fan of Marvel and Foxface but I loved this story.
OMGitsgreen chapter 25 . 4/21/2014
Ugh, I have so much love for this story and respect for you for writing it, and writing about the subject matters so realistically and awesomely. Sad that it's over but it was totally worth the ride.
methpuppy chapter 25 . 4/20/2014
holy fuckin shit. this is to date the only thing on this site that has made me cry. but that was so, so beautiful.
SexyNaughtyBitchy chapter 21 . 4/17/2014
Foxface/Marvel interaction was nice comic relief! The part about her waking up and not being able to lift her head was scary, though. And the feeding tube; your case has to be EXTREME to get that. It makes me a bit squeamish, that Cato and Thresh were practically having sex with a skeleton. I hope Foxface gets the help she needs before this story ends.
SexyNaughtyBitchy chapter 20 . 4/17/2014
The last two paragraphs are so heart pounding, oh my God. I wish I could quote back to you all the brilliant lines, but FanFiction is stupid and I'm not on mobile.
XxEyelinerHeartsxX chapter 24 . 4/11/2014
Omg hurry up and update! I wanna see what happens in 15 years! This is so sad though! :(
meet me at the precipice chapter 24 . 4/10/2014
i'm crying
this was beautiful
Guest chapter 20 . 4/10/2014
I tryed reading after this chapter but event since the last 6 chapters I've been wanting to stop. I really hate this fic because it's just that foxface is so fucking stupid and her character is occ. Same with Cato. This fics all messed up
XxEyelinerHeartsxX chapter 23 . 4/9/2014
YAY! Finally she's asking to see Cato! It's about time! Lmfao, I can't believe Thresh acted gay for a minute! XDD I can't wait til' tomorrow to see the finale!