Reviews for Hummingbird
aisha chapter 16 . 8/26
pls don't kill fitz for olivia sake
Kinzomg chapter 16 . 1/28/2014
why was this never finished. its fab
ScotchSista chapter 16 . 7/15/2013
I know good writing takes time but I need updates to this story. Please tell me you did not kill off our Fitz.
ScotchSista chapter 10 . 7/14/2013
How did the Gladiators and Secret Setvice let David Rosen in Olivia's office while the POTUS is with her? I assume that is David speaking. DUH, DUH, DUH.
ScotchSista chapter 9 . 7/14/2013
These two take so many risks to be together but are shocked when whispers begin about their relationship. I loved Fitz' last line in this chapter/PROMO
ScotchSista chapter 6 . 7/14/2013
You are an excellent storyteller. I look forward to reading the next chapters and your other story.
ScotchSista chapter 4 . 7/14/2013
I'm just finding this story and I am loving it, even though you're stomping all over my Olitz heart. Also, I'm still trying to wrap my brain around the Olivia - David pairing.
Zeeranyah chapter 16 . 5/13/2013
I need more pls, I need more! This is do good..more pls.
Ladybsb chapter 16 . 3/12/2013
I so can't wait for new chapters!
Animelover6000 chapter 16 . 3/7/2013
Awww yeah. Thanks for the update :D
chocolate1 chapter 15 . 3/3/2013
Doesn't Mellie realize that she's torturing herself? There are so many things that she's had to put up with for the sake of FLOTUS and yet she wants to go through hell to keep...so I can't feel sorry for her in the least bc she's allowed the job to push everything aside including caring for others - she's a cold piece.
lovesunandsand chapter 16 . 3/3/2013
Update soon!
Ladybsb chapter 15 . 3/3/2013
I just started reading your wonderful story and I am enjoying it so much! Except the next time we see Abby can she be a little better? I'm not loving her character in the story. I know she can be a bit judgemental, but so far I'm just annoyed with her. And very interesting to use David Rosen. When I first started to read I thought it was a different David until I realized who it really was. But please know I am enjoying your story I would just like to keep my hate for a character to Mellie and not Abby! Oh and for this story I don't mind disliking David either...lol I just need Fitz and Olivia to make it work and be together! Especially since I think it will be a long time for us to see them em happy and together again on the show! These stories are a great way to supply my "Scandal addiction"! Thanks again and looking forward to more chapters. Oh how many more chapters will this story have? Either way I'm in it for the long hall! Thanks again!
olitz chapter 16 . 3/2/2013
next chapter soon?
sweetgirl83 chapter 16 . 3/2/2013
Are you killing Fitz off? I hope not because those two crazy kids called Olitz belong together and I need them to get into Cyrus and Mellie's ass (and whoever else is against them) and destroy them.