Reviews for City Of Glass
happyNdividual chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
I didnt know 417 words could hurt so much :-(
oo Countess D oo chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
I know how Burt feels when all his vital organs stop working - I swear mine did too for a second. This is an amazing story, so very intense. Could you still write a second chapter in which Kurt survives the crash? Imagine Burt's relief - and mine!
beledward15 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
YOU SHOULD BE FUCKING SORRY! lolz ... my heart... oh God...I'm pretty sure i'm having a stroke or a heart attack right now...so thanks for that.
LiveByTheShades chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
That gave me serious chills.
nicolelbailey93 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
you're a dick.
cilia-chan chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
omg, my hearts! *oops, I just made my self an time lord, but ok* aaah, to much feels! I love the angst, but now I'm crying so hard! *ugly sobbing in a dark corner*
Ariana-tan chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
... Why would you do something like that? Why? *goes off to wail in corner*
CalinaAnneHart chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
OH MY SWEET BABY JESUS, YOU DID NOT JUST DO THAT!

Imagine the story that could be developed from this! With an amazing dramatic twist that Kurt is one of the only survivors!

I totally didn't expect that ending when I tarted reading! Love it though! The best fics are the ones that make you bolt upright in bed when reading and scream "WHAT?!" loud enough that the neighbour texts to ask you if you're ok!

Good job!

X
TomRiddle4ever chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
.Mío
Noxiem chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I just died a little inside...
emmrZep chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Whyyyyyyy? I was having a good day!
Kenmura chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Great, thx you so much for making me all teary eyes. Picking the right couple to have the best impact in this kind of story. But anyway, I never complain about your excellent writing and plot )
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Arrrrgghh! Why did you do that to me?
reid4infinity chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
oh holy crap. this is great.
Charmedmich chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
So you should be sorry! How can you write this?! :-(