Reviews for The Way To My Heart
anon chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
beautiful and sexy
icepikk chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
That was really well done. The patient pacing, the voice of the characters, actions matching the characters' natures... fun, tender, a little insecure and profoundly gentle while believably hot. There aren't many first time stories that feel real - this does. Impressive.
Marmoreck chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
so nice!
AliasThorne chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
This is fantastic. Your writing is very beautiful done. It was very intimate without being cheesy, sexy without being sleazy... Seriously well done. I can't wait to see more from you :)
LeMe chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
you just should keep writing paily one-shots like this or 'The Way We Get By' simply lovely and fantastic, I hope you can do that just maybe some snaps about their daily life gaawd I'm already fangirling haha.

thanx for this one, another one that goes to favorites _
liberal4peace chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
That was sweet. :)
del chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Love it. I love the way that paige is being portray .. obviously that is so her. So so good .. thanks ..
bamary chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
WOW! that was [perfect]!
J9 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Ah freakin‘ mhazing! Loved how you make it so detailed. I want moaaar!
Emfieldsfan chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Just brilliant!
thehazardsof-love chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
This is PERFECT. Captures the characters, great tension... My new favorite. Hands down.
chordstruck99 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
beautifully written, true intimacy. I hope you continue!
brittga24 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Ahhh! Loved this! You did a brilliant job capturing both Paige and Emily so well! Keep writing! I'd love to read more of your work!
Seeker of the Sea chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
This was perhaps one of the most beautiful expressions of love I have ever read/seen. Thank you for sharing this with the rest of us