Reviews for My Dear Watson
bravehearttegan chapter 7 . 4/14/2013
YAY... a very enjoyable Sunday morning read, god only knows how I missed this story, (how long has it been in here?) Anyways, it was great fun. We need far more Miss Watson's in here... another adventure please? :D Thank you, Tegan
James Birdsong chapter 7 . 4/12/2013
Awesome seven chapters
Second daughter of Eve chapter 7 . 4/11/2013
Finally! It's about time! To be sharing an apartment with those two must be so much fun...
Second daughter of Eve chapter 6 . 1/26/2013
Oh heaven help him, Holmes doesn't know what he's doing!
You Light The Sky chapter 4 . 11/8/2012
This story is really wonderful and I adore it. The trust and friendship between Holmes and Watson is very precious and you show that in your writing, the way they are at ease with each other and how Holmes shows that he cares for Watson more than other people. I love the flashbacks to when Holmes and Watson first met. It really shows how Watson became his anchor and someone he comes to love. I adore the ending scene in chapter four, where Watson sees that Holmes really has too much heart to not care. They really love each other and I love this 3
April pies mom chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
I really love the female Watson and the love tormented Holmes. Would like to see more of Holmes' deductive reasoning though. They seem so close and familiar so why does Holmes hold back. Not just feelings but the facts or proof of why he believes Watson doesn't feel the same. A always you've created a film in my mind, so your descriptive writing flows well together well. Can't edit to read more.