Reviews for To Call Your Name
Gwntan12 chapter 5 . 3/24
Please update this soon! It's one of the most fantastic crossovers I've ever read! Honestly, more people should write a FMA fan fiction with the plot of Ed traveling with Greed.
Gwntan12 chapter 4 . 3/24
Is the omake strip the one where all the homunculi were asking Ed and Al for pocket money?
WrathAndRain chapter 5 . 4/7/2015
Hey! Can you please update this? I'm absolutely dying to know what happens next and it's been like two years since you posted this chapter...PLEASE!1
WrathAndRain chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
Ooooooooooh I think I am going to like this story. Yes...yes indeed...
Guest chapter 5 . 2/16/2015
Please, please, in teh name of all great but forgotten fanfics continue this story! :'0 It is marvelous!
CuteCat213 chapter 5 . 1/5/2015
Are you going to continue this fic?
Chise Sakamoto chapter 5 . 12/14/2014
Cool! Please do continue this! Its awesome!
Pandoru chapter 5 . 10/28/2014
Hey there,
It's been a while since anyone put a review on this I think and it's been years since you updated but, hey, I may as well. This has gotta be one of my favorite premises for a fanfiction ever. Seriously, you combined psudo parenthood with my favorite characters and it's just the best thing ever. I know how life and stories go but what made you stop? The other thing, will you ever think about picking it up again? I write my own story with the Devil's Nest gang so I know a bit about them and I am so freaking willing to help in any way you'd need. The chimera's of FMA are so underrated, along with the sad lack of parental!Greed (I've only ever seen it once or twice and it's always the best to read) so it would be amazing if you did continue with this someday.
Hope to hear from you,
Brenne chapter 5 . 10/4/2014
You haven't updated this story for years! What happened? I really like Greed in this story, and I think Ed is cute! What would happen when they run into Izumi and Sig? Will Father and the other homunculi be hunting for Ed? Will Hoenheim find out what happened to his son? Will Ed run into Mustang again? So many questions! I would love to see what happens next. Please update soon! XD Thank you!
marslion9 chapter 5 . 6/15/2014
Awesome fanfic hope you update it soon i will always be looking forward to the new Chapter!
HappyRaven379 chapter 5 . 4/18/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOO, you can't just leave it there! That was fantastic! You have to pick this up again, I don't care how long it's been or how long it takes!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/21/2014
TheStoryDreamer chapter 5 . 11/30/2013
Tatokat chapter 5 . 10/17/2013
Uhm ... IS this going to be continued or not? because the "Updated date" says it's not.
Queen Bovine chapter 5 . 6/2/2013
Ah, dang it, that's a bit of a cliffy. I suspected Ed was going to meet someone he knew down South, but I expected it to be Izumi. I really thought the Rockbells were dead.