Reviews for Walk Beside Me
CLOWNFISH14 chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Loved it a lot!
Mendai Decovrii chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
I've read a few of your Sam and Cas friendship stories, and they're wonderfully refreshing. As we're really seeing in Season 9, Sam and Cas do have this strange kind of loyalty between them. You're right, so often it's the Dean-Cas friendship (ahem... ship) that's explored, and it was like a breath of cool air reading these. I honestly feel like I get a better understanding of who Cas is by his relationship to Sam than his one with Dean, because it brings out a whole different side of him (and Dean's got quite a strong personality, even without my obsessive love magnifying it ;) Anyway, that's enough of my musing. I really enjoyed this one, and look forward to any Sam-Cas stories you might write in the future!
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Loved the concept and that you made Cas concerned for Sam and calling him his friend. I sure hope there's more and that there's something wrong with Sam's heart. I love sick/limp Sam and there are WAY more sick hurt Dean stories than Sam Stories. If you can't tell I'm a Sam girl. ;) Thanks for the story, and hope that there's more to come. Nicole.
PL-LovesDAandSPNForever946 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
I liked this one shot. I agree with you that the're is not enough of Sam & Cas stories out there. I like to thing that Cas cares about both Dean and Sam equally. Why should he have to pick a fav ?
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Great story. I liked it very much
goldenspringtime chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I love Sam and Cas fics. It's stories like these that make me mad at Jared they don't write scene with them together anymore because Jared is always bugging Misha.
floralisette chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Loved it. Going to look thru the rest of your stories for more.
A shade of grey91 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
lol, way to go Sam, only you could completely change an Angel's view of you despite being the vessel of satan. I liked this alot, and hope you will do more and don't worry you wrote Cass great :)
Jeanny chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Hurray for shameless fluff! Loved Cas' take on friendship.
Lucydolly22 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Great one-shot it was an interesting take on Sam and Castiel's relationship that wasn't really explored in the show
judyann chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I love it! I know I wish there were more stories like that. I think Cas and Sam are friends no matter what!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Good story.
Equal-Opportunity-Reader chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
*squeal* I love it!
Becci chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
weeeeee fluff, love me some fluff too. Perfect little story I really enjoyed reading it, I'll admit I'm a bit of a hurt Sam girl and love seeing Dean go all protective big brother on him but also liked how you did add Cas to the mix.
NeutralShooter chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Your Castiel was totally in character and the story was Awesome. Poor Dean almost gave himself a heart attack worrying about Sam. Great work! :)