Reviews for Blind Faith
Is there any more? I loved it so much
Akela-Nakamura chapter 1 . 2/19
College is a whole new level of work. I feel that. This is great. Soul and Maka not kissing in the last two episodes of Soul Eater will forever be a disappointment for me. I love these fics.
angelpal4231 chapter 6 . 1/12
How the heck did I miss this story .3.
Wild Cat.Mao chapter 5 . 10/7/2014
how much complement so you want? :p u r too good
xgasai-yunox chapter 6 . 8/16/2014
I had to read the last sentence carefully HAHA i love this its really good
DizzystarsandaDrukenluna chapter 6 . 7/27/2014
AHHHHH I CRIED I LITERALLY CRIED WAHHHH
I LOVED IT
IT WAS AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING
AHHHHHHH AMAZING
ElSalvador789 chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Very cute nice story
YuHtje chapter 6 . 7/18/2014
This is probably my favorite SoMa fic! The ending was so cute! And you've captured their personality/relationship so well! _
SoMa4386 chapter 6 . 7/9/2014
What made you have Maka's sight come back? I think it's interesting the way you did it.
MishimaBum21 chapter 6 . 6/8/2014
I LOVED IT! :D
Guest chapter 6 . 4/15/2014
SOBBING, your fic made me cry again. This is wonderful precious sweet and perfect. THANK YOU FOR MAKING WONDERFUL STORIES THANK YOU VERY MUCH
Ulcaasi chapter 6 . 12/31/2013
:3 Finally. Ugh so hard to find time to read recently. And then I look at your profile and realise it's gonna take me forever to crack through that megaton of fics you have lined up. /flexeseyes aight let's do this!

I really like this fic. SoulxBlindMaka is awesome(well not so blind anymore, but you know...:P)
Ulcaasi chapter 3 . 11/3/2013
Heheheh housewife... I would say he's a butler, but he does much more than what a butler would do. Like a butler and maid combined. Which is more or less housewife/househusband. Liz is a scheming lady. Keep it up girl!
Ulcaasi chapter 2 . 11/3/2013
Okay so I went and looked at your profile and kljASKDGHLJKFHSS I think you have the most stories I've ever seen on an author. So far. I check the profiles of all the authors whose stories I like cause they might have more good stories and I swear yours is like the motherload gold mine diamond planet. I'm really enjoying this fic btw.

...Some mistakes I found in the chapter. Little typos and what not.
made her head hurt and her (-heart-) heavy.

The seat belts felt (-coarse-) and rigid

He might (-dote-) on her but it was more for
Ulcaasi chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Mmmmm... Recommended to me by a friend. Who's an asshat that doesn't like leaving reviews. Heck I don't think he even has an ffnet account. But alas thanks to him I've found what looks like an amazing story. hehehehe