Reviews for Tainted
nooooooooo chapter 8 . 4/6
I swear to fucking god as soon as he started opening the gifts and things my pandora decided to rip my heart out by playing Cant help falling in love with you but the ingrid milchelson version
Pepkie chapter 7 . 9/23/2014
Why... Why... Why must you massacre my feels like that?! This is my OTP you're messing with! This is not okay! Regardless of how well written and tear wrenching it is! This. Is. Not. Okay... Well... Maybe it's a bit okay beautifully written _
XGirlofDarknessX chapter 35 . 8/10/2014
Personally I never liked Grell X william shipping, and you've changed my mind with this fanfic. Now I love Grell x William.
HersheyHippie chapter 35 . 7/4/2014
Oh. My. God. I cannot tell you in words how absolutely perfect this story was. You are simply an amazing writer, and both Grell and William's personalities were exceptionally captured throughout this entire story. I love the pairings you showed through this story, except Ciel and Elizabeth (I'm a Sebastion x Ciel shipper all the way), but that's just my personal preference. This is one of the most beautiful stories I have ever read. Also, I love the twins! The names were perfect, the features were perfect, and all in all you thought out everything about them very well. I can tell that this story was a lot of work, and I hope that you think it was worth it, because I certainly do! if you haven't already, I'd highly recommend that you use your amazing writing and imagination skills to publish a story of your own. You are such a gifted writer. Thank you so much for writing this story! :)
THE REVIEWING MASTER chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
I think this is the first of your stories I have seen... which surprises me. Taking a look at your profile, I can see you have written quite a bit! And just by looking at the first paragraph of this chapter... I am intrigued. Always nice to see a good writer. Continue doing what you are doing, and I shall finish reading this story!
morticiacat chapter 35 . 5/29/2014
I really enjoyed this. So many plot twists i never saw coming! And you even made me cry. Looking forward to reading more of your work so much!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/17/2014
OMG! I was listening to say something t the beginning of Grells records and ith ended with the chapter
vinylstories505 chapter 35 . 3/4/2014
yay
Noktis chapter 35 . 1/9/2014
Nooooooooooo it's over! Ah, but an admirable story all the same. Bravo!
Noktis chapter 24 . 1/8/2014
"...There goes my dignity...goodbye." Love it. Nearly laughed out loud, which I almost never do.
Noktis chapter 7 . 1/7/2014
Oh. Migods. Your writing is amazing. I actually felt a pain in my chest as I read the parts with Grell dying, a pain I usually associate with heartbreak except without the crippling barrage of emotions... Jeez, I haven't even gotten a feeling like that from reading a published piece by a world-renown author! I wasn't going to comment just yet, but I simply had to tell you. Bravo! I'll keep reading, you keep writing.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/26/2013
You scared me to death when you mentioned black taloned hands! I thought it was a demon! And I was like 'NO! THIS IS THERE WEDDING DAY NO DEMON SCUM IS GOING TO RUIN THIS OR I WILL PERSONALLY KILL IT!'
Mini-Moffie13 chapter 17 . 12/9/2013
The fluffiness is killing me in the best way possible! I just grin like a mad fool when I read the chapters now, inwardly hoping to find someone who would love me as much as these two love one and other. Ah, I can't fault a single thing, its still an amazing story, captivating and brilliant :D
Mini-Moffie13 chapter 16 . 12/9/2013
Aww I have absolutely fallen in love with this pairing! And this story!
Mini-Moffie13 chapter 15 . 12/9/2013
Aw that was a cute chapter, I like the interaction between the two of them