Reviews for Drake Smith's Pokemon Journey: Johto
PokeFan102 chapter 97 . 2/15
Its so hard to see this story grow and end. Drake Smith was one of my favorite Pokémon stories on this site and now it will be one of my favorite endings. I never thought that I would see it go so quickly but all good things must come to an end. I'll be sure to checkout some of your newest work in the future. Thank you for making my Friday's.
Zyndix chapter 77 . 2/9
*Realises I got to Chapter 77 and not 32*
Zyndix chapter 95 . 2/9
Alright, wow.
I'm sorry that I haven't been active for the past year or so, things happened. I'm not gonna go into details, that's not what this is about.
I'd like to thank you for your Drake Smith stories. Not only have they been entertaining and interesting to read and go along with, the questions given to me at the end of every chapter made me feel a little bit more connected to the story, something I don't think I've come across with any other story. I came to this site to find a way to waste time, and instead I found stories such as this that caused me to put off playing games/doing homework/going to sleep just so I could read the next chapter to see what happens.
Currently, I'm only only Chapter 32, but when I read the reviews and found that this is the final story, I was greatly disappointed. Not disappointed in you, no. I am fully supportive and happy about the fact that you got into college, well done! Just a little sadned this is the last story..
Alright. Sorry. I'm making this too long. In short: Thank you. The whole thing has been a delight to read, and I wish you the best with the rest of your life!
PokeFan102 chapter 95 . 1/27
It's sad so see this story coming to an end but I understand where you, as a author, are coming from. I can't wait to see the finally. It was nice to see Drake, Montana, and Tony grow as people and trainers.
I cannot wait for the ending! It will be amazing!
Aussieking chapter 95 . 1/11
I am a little disappointed, that Drake will be coming to an end so soon, but unfortunately that's life. Congrats on being accepted to College though man, hope you do well with your pre-med. I would definitely like to be kept in the loop with your writing, because I always enjoy reading what you come up with :)

But honestly thank you for writing Drake, and for liking and throwing in my OC's man. If you continue with your writing, I can't wait to see what's in store next, and if you don't well good luck with everything man. Again really enjoyed your writing, and conversing with you :)
Blake Tourdner chapter 94 . 10/12/2014
I happen to find this story interesting also I hope in the future Drake's gible turns into a powerful Garchomp with a mega evolution as well
Guest chapter 94 . 10/10/2014
Sorry about the reviews. Anyway great couple of chapters and it is nice to see the story is wrapping together nicely. Can't wait until the next one.
Aussieking chapter 94 . 10/5/2014
Sorry there have been 0 updates from me man, but number 1 is starting up right now haha. These last few chapters have been pretty good. Just remember though, just because you're nearing the end of the story, doesn't mean you have to try to fit everything in one chapter. I don't think you've done it yet, but you know just a reminder. So yeah get back on to it man, look forward to reading the next chapter. :)
Arrow Riddari chapter 94 . 10/5/2014
Hey. Yeah, not logged in again like usual... Anyways, uh, I haven't reviewed cuz I am so lazy... [no excuse but yeah]. I still do read your story.

I just wanted to mention an issue with your work. There are a lot of things going on from chapter to chapter and it is really irritating when the chapters are updated so spread out. I often lose track of what happens and there is no time to go through a 94 pg story. Could you put a short recap at the beginning of new chapters please?
Guest chapter 92 . 9/25/2014
Wow never expected to see mega evolution here in johto much less 3 of them but it was well written and I liked it . Also a great fight with the ice queen heather :) thanks
Legion chapter 90 . 7/28/2014
462 reviews in 90 chapters equals an average of 5 reviews per chapter! You do get reviews! Writers are suppose to write their own stories using their own inspiration in order to succeed in any level. I think that you are having less reviews in most recent chapters because of the declining quality of chapters and inability to update the story fast enough (by fast I mean like one new chapter a week, maybe two a week). My advice as a fanfic reader is to wrap this story up as quick as possible and start a new Drake Smith fanfic. Or advice #2: Get to the league already and start pulling epic pokemon battles left and right the way the video games intended it to be and awesome it up to eleven the only way Drake Smith can!

P.S. The main characters should have at least be a little more mature, I mean they have went through 2 journeys after all! Don't let them become like Ash when he went to Unova in the anime!
LightandSound chapter 90 . 7/27/2014
Hello Pokestets, good chapter. I've been reading both installments of the Drake Smith series and I'm willing to review, so I'll put in my two cents.

I really like the prophecy aspect of the stories, even if it does ruffle the part of me that craves the mundane and the slice of life stories. It gives off a greater sense of urgency to the proceedings. The battles between the Alliance of Heroes and Team Rocket are the events that elevate the story and are the standout chapters. One thing that I particularly like is when the effects of what Team Rocket are contemplated on by Drake (One little segment of chapter 55, if I can remember).

I do somewhat agree that the chapters could be a little longer, but I think the current length is good for the time being. I recommend making your more climactic and action-packed chapters the really long ones. I also want to say add more detail, maybe peer into what characters are thinking and feeling, describe the environments a little bit more... Just be careful not to get into too much detail.

I am excited as to what will happen in the later chapters.
NerdyGamerJ chapter 90 . 7/23/2014
I actually really liked this chapter. Darian seems like an asshole, but the others Elite Four members I like. Can't wait for this story to be over!
Arrow Riddari chapter 90 . 7/23/2014
I was hoping you could do something. Every time I read your story, in each chapter, something different seems to occur from the previous. No offense. But often, the updates take a while and I tend to get lost with what I am reading. Would it be possible to write a very short summary in the author note to give readers an idea of what happened at the previous chapter?

I do read all your new chapters when I have the time [when there are no classes or exams or vacation] but I do tend to get lost in some of them, if the updates are far enough apart. This will help allow readers to understand what is going on.