Reviews for Dawn of Darkness
joycewu333 chapter 25 . 12/13/2014
Awesome fanfic :)

I really like your "Galactic" series, because pokemon platinum was the first pokemon game I ever completed.

But the ending of this chapter is a bit strange to me...

"He knew he would not see Cynthia again for 25 years"

does this mean that Victor/Cyrus can see through time?
anon chapter 25 . 12/12/2014
wow. just wow. this is an incredibly intense story, and I loved every minute of it. maybe I'm an idiot, but I did not see the twist at the end with Victor coming, and it totally took me by surprise. your writing is incredible, especially how realistic all of the characters are. this is a fanfic that definitely deserves more artention than it has gotten, in my opinion. bravo!
Katarena chapter 25 . 12/12/2014
This was always going to happen to Viktor, wasn't it?

Carolina is right - this was Cynthia's fault. Cynthia knew perfectly well she was using and manipulating Viktor in order to get what she wanted, and she didn't stop it. (Does Carolina really love her? It doesn't seem that way - but then again, sometimes it doesn't.)

I did wonder if this was the route you were taking, if Viktor was going to be Cyrus.
Y-ko chapter 2 . 9/27/2014
So Viktor's invention is... global warming?
Ace of Spies chapter 22 . 7/1/2014
Well... Theyre dead... Lol
joycewu333 chapter 21 . 6/6/2014
I love how the tension is building up!
I'm impressed by your writing skills, keep up the good work :)
zeFluffleTruffle chapter 11 . 7/15/2013
This is wonderful! I'm excited to see what will happen next. Your characterization of the characters is really interesting and realistic, and I do love how flawed they are!
gogogogo chapter 11 . 7/11/2013
I really like this, I don't know why you have so few reviews. I can't wait for the next update.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/23/2013
It's coming along great! Please update!
japaneserockergirl chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
An excellent start, if I do say so myself. An intriguing prologue that brought up questions, a down-on-his-luck, relatable protagonist just trying to get through the day, totally unaware of what's in store for him-all really good elements. Keep writing and update soon!