Reviews for The Shearing Cross
gothamfangirl chapter 25 . 4/2
Cool story so far! I like it!
jjchow33 chapter 25 . 3/21
Another excellent chapter,thank you!
And thank God Martha got the medication!
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 25 . 3/19
i loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved it,it was great.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 24 . 11/26/2015
I loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great.
jjchow33 chapter 24 . 11/26/2015
Yay an update!Sorry no constructive comments for you,perhaps a silly happy dance? :D
Alana chapter 23 . 11/21/2015
I am in love with this story. Please write more soon.
amy.d.fuller.9 chapter 23 . 9/19/2015
You cannot leave this unfinished. It's had me on the edge of my seat from the beginning. Until you do finish it, Aaron and Marta and on their way to get the program meds, stuck in that odd limbo between the present and what will be their future. Please finish!
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 23 . 8/13/2015
amy.d.fuller.9 chapter 22 . 5/28/2015
Am really enjoying this. I love the little looks you give us into Aaron's thoughts, too. Can't wait for the next chapter! Do I get a cookie and a hug from Aaron for this review? LOL
Brina chapter 22 . 5/20/2015
I love this story. I love the relationship that you have crafted between Aaron and Marta. I think that they are both very in character with how I'd picture each of them to be individually or together.

Even though I love this story, you are going to drive me to drink. One moment I'm cheering in my living room and in the next moment, my heart is being broken by Aaron's memories of his former life or him convincing himself that Marta doesn't love him. I love you and hate you for this. AARGH!

Thanks for updating such a phenomenal story. I'm hooked. Please write more. Like, right now. I don't care what you are doing, just stop it and write more.
Guest chapter 22 . 5/18/2015
While I initially enjoyed your story, I was disappointed to see it take such an M-rated turn. While it isn't my kind of story, I think you've got a lot of authorship potential and your followers ratify that. The rating should be bumped up to M though.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 22 . 4/4/2015
I loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved it.
ArouraLeona chapter 22 . 4/4/2015
Thanks for the update!
readermind chapter 21 . 4/3/2015
good chapter, looking forward to more :D
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 21 . 4/2/2015
I loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved it.