Reviews for How To Process Plane Crashes And Other Catastrophic Events
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER.
Hunky-Dory89 chapter 15 . 6/2/2013
very powerful chapter.
iloveyoucalzona chapter 15 . 5/31/2013
AHHHH PLEASE WRITE MORE! you are the absolute best writer.
AZsgirl chapter 15 . 5/30/2013
So sad...yet the probable outcome. Whether they can come together or not remains in Season 10...
Guest chapter 15 . 5/29/2013
Well we know for sure without a doubt it was Arizona's fault you made it very clear no-one else at all was responsible for the breakdown of their marriage just HER.

And re-writing HG? So you can put Season 9 in it? And destroy Callie and Arizona even more? As it is you barely have them together? So Arizona I'm guessing will sleep with Jane and Callie will stand there and do nothing...Seriously what is with you and your need to destroy the characters. You dont get the bad without the good and vice versa but your problem is you NEVER give us good EVER
Ryoko05 chapter 15 . 5/28/2013
wow...that was so a powerful and a perfect ending. This is so believable that I wish you could send it to the Grey writers and be like ' this should be canon, make it so' haha. Thanks for posting!
Guest chapter 15 . 5/28/2013
Wow I think this is the best chapter yet ... Hopefully you'll continue maybe callie's journey to happiness? Or found happiness ?
Dr.A.Robbins chapter 15 . 5/28/2013
:( This was so realistic, but so sad and depressing at the same time.
Beautifully written!
hiber-nation chapter 14 . 1/30/2013
I really liked this one, thank you. Callie forcing them into the dinner and the dinner itself - it's been tough for me to watch her the past couple of years, so it was nice to see a story showing the character at her best. I could see this scene on the show. :)
hiber-nation chapter 13 . 1/30/2013
I love these post-episode vignettes. And although I generally really like where the show has gone with Arizona in particular this season - giving her a big story that's not about babies or Mark, finally - I have never liked how the writers seem to consistently use sex as the dialogue topic of choice, as the proxy for all their other issues. It's especially weird when you consider that onscreen, Callie and Arizona are probably the most chaste couple (sex scene-wise) on the show. I get that in this case it ultimately ended up being about Arizona grappling with perceived inadequacies and Callie affirming that she's committed to the marriage, but still. Thank you for continuing the dialogue in this piece. :)
AZsgirl chapter 14 . 1/20/2013
What a nice happy chapter! Moving on and celebrating small things in life!
Slyone41 chapter 14 . 1/20/2013
Love the chapter.
idil7 chapter 14 . 1/20/2013
mirror therapys gonna roock
gabs88 chapter 14 . 1/20/2013
Amazingness, as ever.
I adore these one shots, I look forward to them after each episode. I think I look forward to them more than I look forward to Greys on TV.
This was incredibly sweet, and I love that you had Arizona pushing Callie up against the sign post and Callie helping her balance, nall natural for them now after so uch struggle-Arizona hasn't completely lost who she is, she's just adjusting, and Callie is helping with that. Yay to a little spice in their relationship ;)
Beautifully written.
And very haunting last line
Well done!
Dr.A.Robbins chapter 14 . 1/20/2013
I loved this, especially Cristina yelling out of the car at them; amazing ;)

Poor Arizona, the next episode is going to kill me I think :(