Reviews for Father of Demi-gods
GhostRonin chapter 1 . 2/22
Also, you sound like an idiot on the whole Hinata thing given the fact that it's completely false. I was actually looking forward to reading this and it's just unreadable
GhostRonin chapter 1 . 2/22
Yeah you should've done some research instead of writing Athena like Aphrodite. This just sounds unlogical cuz she's a VIRGIN goddess!
bibink729 chapter 2 . 12/7/2023
nnn
KuroganeKrad chapter 1 . 11/15/2023
I’ll wait all the need time so you can continue this story
EVIL-SAGE chapter 7 . 10/30/2023
This is amazing. Truly well done.
realfan16 chapter 1 . 9/23/2023
so much in one chapter. On a side note, THEY DON'T GET TO BE FURIOUS. Those hags manipulated him to their guise and now they blame him for it. *sigh*
BOBbyboy177336 chapter 7 . 8/29/2023
even if you never update this again I just wanna let you know you're an amazing writer. Never stop being creative
BOBbyboy177336 chapter 6 . 8/29/2023
great ending to this chapter and the sentimental moment Naruto had, keep it up
ArashiNokitsune chapter 7 . 7/26/2023
the fact that Naruto was left a book series based on the entirety of his life and the people around him by his family that is back at his home dimension I find amazing I wonder if he's going to spread the series in the current Dimension that he's in after all he did say it before his life would make an interesting story the only other thing I could think of is how things could change at the camp now that Naruto is around and that he is probably going to train the likely child of Prophecy of that world Percy Jackson a little bit considering the end of the chapter
Pinkypi chapter 5 . 7/5/2023
No... You most definitely did not make them too weak by comparing them to genin. People seem to really get power scaling wrong. Especially when you involve gods who technically outclass the mortals around them like they're ants.

The hunters of Artemis are, for all intents and purposes, incapable of performing physical feets that even Naruto as the dead last of the class was capable of in terms of sheer physical ability. Hell even Sakura bolstered by chakra is physically stronger and faster than them. The hunters are fast yes but that's only in mortal standards. Genin in Naruto are capable of besting that speed easily moving fast enough to blur away from a standstill.

That's not even counting the fact that genin can throw Kunai as fast as a bow can shoot an arrow.
Pinkypi chapter 1 . 7/5/2023
let's be real this is Athena's fault 100%. Had she not blocked Naruto's memories of how he bedded a virgin goddess he wouldn't have turned around to bed another virgin goddess when she asked.
elkenn chapter 2 . 6/6/2023
Tsuki is so damn adorable when she was about to be left in the hotel room alone.
Marcii Winters chapter 7 . 12/14/2022
HECKKKKKKKKKK
I'M SO UPSET THAT THIS FIC HASN'T BEEN UPDATED IN 9 YEARS!
IT'S SOOO GOOOOD!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2022
I think it’s good and funny and everyone has their limits
Guest chapter 7 . 10/20/2022
I hope you continue the story one day it’s amazing.
1,940 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »