Reviews for Father of Demi-gods
Forgottenpast22 chapter 5 . 8/23
Nice! I love this fanfic, this chapter especially.
Sepro1000 chapter 7 . 8/22
I think you might have mixed up bijuu and juubi. But other than that, your story is awesome, keep going.
chunknorris chapter 7 . 8/21
damn it! It was getting good too!
Squadpunk 2.0 chapter 7 . 8/18
I've read all chapters, wish for more. Sadly its discontinued, and I don't know any other stories like this. Hope its successor comes out soon.
KnowPein chapter 7 . 8/13
It was so good

Sad that its abandoned
Jasmine chapter 7 . 8/11
I really wish you didn't give up on this story. In my opinion you did amazingly so far. I love the characters and I really like that Thalia didn't die like in the books. It would be good for Luke too, if like Naruto took him under his wing and taught him along with Thalia, Annabeth, and Tsuki. I really hope you change your mind and continue with this story. With the first two Percy Jackson movies out and all the episodes/movies for Naruto Shippuden as well as the completed Manga I'm sure you could draw up some incredible inspiration. (: 333
REVANOFSITHLORD chapter 7 . 7/21
I just hope not taking very long time like 5 year or worst 10 year
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 7/14
There are so many things in here that I loved. the childishness of his first meeting with Artemis, the fact that he got both of them to fall in love with him, even the ending and how he echoes his dad. Oh, this is so much fun.
Ciel Moony chapter 7 . 7/10
Update!
Asterix chapter 7 . 6/28
Cool man... Damm funny
TheNinjaTurtle00 chapter 1 . 6/5
PLEASE UPDATE THE STORY! I'M BEGGING YOU,!
The Kamereon chapter 7 . 6/4
Since he isnt human, shouldnt i dunno certain goddesses are permitted to stay with him, without any fear of becoming more human
guest chapter 7 . 5/29
oh please update this wondrous story xxAkuxx-sama! I know it's been over 2 years but please!
SwampyMush chapter 7 . 5/17
Aww, this was really good. I liked that joke with the Kakashi Mask absolutely hilarious. Enjoyed the story despite just being 7 chapters.
Naruto should be over-powered from the start and instead of taking away kurama you should haveade him host to all 9 bijuus powers making him psuedo ten tails
1,765 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »