Reviews for Father of Demi-gods
Supreme King of all Kings chapter 1 . 4/18
I agree with OriksGaming.
SATO chapter 7 . 4/9
Update
ballsandweeners35 chapter 1 . 4/5
Alright, You have probably put up one of those stories that are like a nucleus. There not famous or have the best writing, or the best development. But it is a trend setter for writers who want to play around with this stuff. Hopefully someone comes around and picks this up where you left of
nitewolf423 chapter 5 . 3/27
Fun times
nitewolf423 chapter 4 . 3/27
Always more fun with naruto
nitewolf423 chapter 3 . 3/27
Sweet
nitewolf423 chapter 2 . 3/27
Sooooo good
nitewolf423 chapter 1 . 3/27
This is awesome
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON
DarkBlight chapter 1 . 3/18
Wow, Oriksgaming... you don't have to be that... negative about the story or the author. It's one thing to critic someone's work, its another thing to outright insult them entirely. Sure we have opinions and all but we are authors and writers here. As a writer, it is expected that we should be more refined and polite. Are we not practitioners of the higher arts? We are after all in the presence of colleagues who share the same passion of writing and reading. Sure the author may seem petty and the quality of writing is not that great to you, but if you took the time and did your research as you have kindly suggested to the author... you would've found out that based on the date it was posted and last updated and compared it to other crossover stories within this site... you would've noticed that the setting and premise of the story became one of the trailblazer for future authors. How and why? Since Aku was literally one of the first writers here who wrote an entirely different premise at that time that does not involve Naruto being a demigod and having his parentage to be Greek goddess or gods. That in itself does not entirely make sense since Naruto is Japanese themed. As a trailblazer, Aku's work became sensational not simply because of quality of the work or the skill of the author entirely but because it was the start of something new. And new things could come from the smallest and unassuming of places. So please. Let us be civil. If you want to be critical then go ahead and do so but be respectful. We are all here writing and reading of our own free will. Not everybody conforms to your ideologies and viewpoints after all. If you don't like it then stop reading. No one is forcing you to stay.
OriksGaming chapter 7 . 3/13
"A ninja's greatness isn't measured by what he accomplished in life but the way he died and what he died for."

Another reviewer called this wise. I call it stupid. You basically just said that what you do in life is worth nothing. If you cause mass genocide but die because you saved a dog from being run over by a car, it does not in any way make you not a serial killer. It may mean you have a spark of goodness, deep down. But saying that the only thing that matters is how you die? It's been quite a while since I've heard such a stupid and blatant ass pull. If this is the best you can come up with, stop trying to sound wise.
OriksGaming chapter 1 . 3/13
Your spelling, grammar, and punctuation are, as a whole, cringe-worthy. On top of that, your lack of direct PJO knowledge is shining through. It's one thing to write a fanfic when you haven't read the books in years. It's another to write one without having read the source material at all- made even worse by the fact that, in an action I can't see as anything but either blatant stupidity or extreme naivety, you've assumed that fanfiction is largely accurate to canon.

Gods and goddesses have feelings. They're essentially immortal humans in that department. Each of them represents a stereotype, occasionally taken to extremes; never in the books was it said that they don't have feelings. Stupid bastards with an international dick waving contest? It's mainly Zeus and Ares. Apollo is full of himself in more of a playboy kind of way, Hermes is actually pretty down to Earth, Dionysus is just apathetic, and Poseidon is usually only described as acting that way when he and Zeus are having some sort of sibling rivalry thing- which is completely normal. Zeus and Ares are the arrogant ones, the ones who simply believe they're better than everyone else because they exist.

A second accurate chapter? You're just admitting, straight up, that your first chapter isn't accurate? That you knew that it wasn't accurate and posted it anyways? The only plausible reason you might do that is because you're, don't bother pardoning my language, an attention whore. You're just looking for the accolades, because you obviously don't care about accuracy, and you're not asking anyone to critique your actual writing, which is worse, in pretty much every category, than my essay rough drafts in sixth grade.

'No flaming, it'll take away my will to write.' Good. If you're only looking for attention and not bothering to improve your writing at all, I'll thank whoever manages to convince you to quit. Suck it up.

Frankly, your fic- yes, this one right here- is a disgrace to anyone who's ever put actual effort into writing for enjoyment. Even knowing the astronomically low standards of over ninety nine percent of this site, I'm still completely disgusted by the positive attention this fic has received, more so now that I've read your author's notes and realized how little you care about improving your quality compared to how much you like being showered with false accolades. Just because some people are either prone to exaggeration or wouldn't know a good story if it punched them in the face doesn't mean that you should be getting off on the subsequent reviews.
fssmonik chapter 7 . 3/10
THIS FIC,THISVFIC IS AWESOME ,kinda sad you didn't take fic further, but still thanks for giving us this great fic ,over 1800reviews kinda give away that though
AChunkyM0nkey chapter 7 . 3/8
While I am sad to see this story not get updated. I hope that your other stories are as well written as this one.
Kronus18 chapter 7 . 3/4
This Was Really Funny And Written Well. Kinda Sad I Never Found This Till Now But Happy I Was Able To Read So Much Of This Amazing Idea. Hope Your Life Is Full Of "Luck" And Happiness.
Bye Author-Sama!