Reviews for Teddy Bear Rewritten
MyaBL26 chapter 10 . 7/5
I love your fic!
LooneyTune chapter 4 . 4/8
HOLY CRAP THIS IS SO COOL!
Illucia chapter 10 . 1/29
This was good but a little straightforward in characterisations and the plot twisted in circles as if it was made up as it goes on ( which easily leaves something important out which then needs to forcefully be explained)
I do like this idea od Tom and Harry
SilverMarkings chapter 10 . 8/28/2015
Pink? Like Romance? That's so sweet. Could you write a scene where someone tries to get between Tom and Harry, cause most of Hogwarts haven't yet learned that they are Meant To Be.
lenakagamine chapter 10 . 7/25/2015
AY QUE COSA TAN HERMOSA! me gusta este fic :) 3
Monkey D. Writer chapter 10 . 7/15/2015
"Adorable"? Abraxas Malfoy, you should know that is a vast understatement to describe their relationship. Tom and Harry is the fluffiest fluff in the whole universe of universes and it always manages to kill both my heart and my soul. If anything ever comes in between these adorable cutie-pies, I will personally break the Fourth Wall and stab said person with my knife *grins*

-MDW
Kazichan1 chapter 4 . 7/10/2015
I know that this is very early on in the story already written, but I just have to point out:
Unconscience means you're not awake
Subconscience means you're not aware
In this instance you should have used subconscience; just a little fact for future :)
Anyway from what I've read so far, it's a really good fic
KatherineDarkQueenRiddle666 chapter 10 . 6/23/2015
I loved it please pdate more
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 10 . 5/29/2015
Interesting.
GreenDrkness chapter 10 . 5/22/2015
Awww so cute I wondering when they will find the Chamber of Secrets
Keep on the writes
kat1316 chapter 10 . 5/21/2015
yay an update!
KiraIqa chapter 10 . 5/21/2015
'Pink, the air looks pink.' LOL!
Can you imagine if it was Snape and Lucius talking to each other like that and Snape with his stern face saying that. Damn funny.
Anyway, thank you for this new chapter! I can't wait to read the next one.
Charlie0925 chapter 10 . 5/21/2015
I was so, so happy to see another update for this marvelous fic! I adore the Harry & Tome you have created here and as always I cannot wait to read more of this awesomeness! ;o)
Almon-Mercer chapter 10 . 5/21/2015
Lovely, chapter as us usual. I just love this universe you created.
It's like Tom and Harry each took a piece of each other qualities and personality features. Harry can be pretty sneaky when he wants especially with his voice control ability and Tom is just a bit more human and as you said in this chapter Tom is extremely selfless when it comes to Harry.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/21/2015