Reviews for Teddy Bear Rewritten
AngelxCloud chapter 8 . 11/2/2016
wait, did Piper call Harry "lord" or was it Tom he was talking about?
wildcat1144 chapter 10 . 10/24/2016
Cute!
semantics chapter 10 . 10/5/2016
Super adorable, i like especially how the future selves are aware when new memories are created lol
Lizzybear54 chapter 10 . 9/1/2016
Hope you update again soon! I absolutely adore this story! :)

~Lizzy
MyaBL26 chapter 10 . 7/5/2016
I love your fic!
LooneyTune chapter 4 . 4/8/2016
HOLY CRAP THIS IS SO COOL!
Illucia chapter 10 . 1/29/2016
This was good but a little straightforward in characterisations and the plot twisted in circles as if it was made up as it goes on ( which easily leaves something important out which then needs to forcefully be explained)
I do like this idea od Tom and Harry
SilverMarkings chapter 10 . 8/28/2015
Pink? Like Romance? That's so sweet. Could you write a scene where someone tries to get between Tom and Harry, cause most of Hogwarts haven't yet learned that they are Meant To Be.
lenakagamine chapter 10 . 7/25/2015
AY QUE COSA TAN HERMOSA! me gusta este fic :) 3
Monkey D. Writer chapter 10 . 7/15/2015
"Adorable"? Abraxas Malfoy, you should know that is a vast understatement to describe their relationship. Tom and Harry is the fluffiest fluff in the whole universe of universes and it always manages to kill both my heart and my soul. If anything ever comes in between these adorable cutie-pies, I will personally break the Fourth Wall and stab said person with my knife *grins*

-MDW
Kazichan1 chapter 4 . 7/10/2015
I know that this is very early on in the story already written, but I just have to point out:
Unconscience means you're not awake
Subconscience means you're not aware
In this instance you should have used subconscience; just a little fact for future :)
Anyway from what I've read so far, it's a really good fic
KatherineDarkQueenRiddle666 chapter 10 . 6/23/2015
I loved it please pdate more
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 10 . 5/29/2015