Reviews for A Curious Twist of Fate
M.G36 chapter 6 . 1/26/2017
This is actually pretty cool. I really want to know what happens! Do you plan on continuing this story?
Guest chapter 6 . 10/20/2016
Oh ho ho ho. I've finally found a good Warriors crossover. I hope this does get continued!
Eugenides chapter 6 . 7/11/2016
Wow! I love it so far! This story is really well written, and all the characters act as they usually do. I hope you write more! I'd love to see this story go further!
WarriorsLover1234 chapter 6 . 5/1/2015
It's here
a very suspicious mango chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
Wow.I like this but I thought it was like the cast of the phantom of the opera as cats... I like this

It has phantomswag
starkreactor chapter 6 . 12/7/2014
Hello! Are you still planning on writing this? I really need more xD
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Thick pelted golden tom lionheart
Rainbowcrystle chapter 2 . 6/14/2014
Too excited to sound dignified! AAAAAAAAAAAAAH! THIS IS MY NEW OBSESSION! (Would you consider putting some songs in here, maybe from Cats or Phantom?)
Rainbowcrystle chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Oh, my StarClan! I love you! This is awesome!
darkbandit01 chapter 5 . 9/24/2013
Interesting! I must say I am shocked - I could never imagine that a story like this would exist, let alone be well written! It's perfect, because right now I happen to be into warriors and phantom. Really great job at keeping everyone in character - it's written like one of the warriors books! I find that many warriors fanfiction are awfully written, but this is very good. It's really a cool idea! I really hope you keep going and update soon.
XXPay4XtraShippingsXX chapter 5 . 5/29/2013
I gotta see more of this! PLEASE UPDATE!
Keep writing and God bless!
Shippings
Puckoberon chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
YAH! you updated agin! Wonder how phantom will take being a cat ... will he go crazzy (((crazier.))) And turn into a odder of something like blood clans? Will Hollyleaf and him find love with each other? Will he remain in the tunnels forever? oh I cant wait till the next chapter!
puckoberon chapter 4 . 3/4/2013
I just found this story and let me tell you this. I. love. It. :D and cant wait for the next chapter! When Hollyleaf and the Phantom finally meet I'll be soooooo excited!
Rainpelt chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
WHEN WILL YOU UPDATE?!
Ragnarokiscoming chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
How much longer 'till the next chap?
Do I detect a little Fallen LeavesXHollyleaf? If so, good for them!