Reviews for Alone
alex chapter 12 . 11/23/2014
loved it!
Squibble the WhovianBreadstick chapter 7 . 11/11/2014
Well.
My heart is breaking into a billionmilliontrillion shards of angsty, soul-wrenching sadness and despair, soaked in blood, misery, and depression.
Vania de Paula chapter 12 . 5/19/2014
GOSTEI DO JONES, A DIANA NESSA HISTORIA. OBRIGADA.
siddigfan chapter 12 . 5/14/2014
I have just read this story for like the fourth time and I love it just as much every time! :-)
ullswater chapter 12 . 4/27/2014
Just read the whole story and wanted to say that I enjoyed it very much, thanks for sharing
GlOmP3R chapter 12 . 7/23/2013
Man, i loved this ! Poor Neal :[ kick-ass story !
HAMUCHA chapter 6 . 5/6/2013
Can't wait till Moz running to Neal side! I love Moz and his quotes and consipiracy theories!

And Just a suggestion.
Don't put "Thanks for reading" after the cliff hanger (June told Moz that Neal in hospital but Moz' response will only be reveal in the next chapter). It could hampered the suspense.
HAMUCHA chapter 4 . 5/6/2013
It's a tear jerker. And i love it! But only if it ends happy. Can't stand hurt without thr comfort.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/9/2013
It's lovely, and I greatly enjoyed your work. However if feel that the characters weren't quite acting as they do in the show, which is a pity, because this story would have been all the more heart wrenching (I do hope this is what you were going for). I feel that while you had Peter down brilliantly, Elizabeth wasn't being her usual sassy self, putting people in line, even if that person was her husband. Elizabeth would never have stood for the coldness that Neal was being treated with, much less the house arrest. Remember, she did kick Peter out of the house once in season 1.

In the same way, I feel Neal was acting out of character. He would never have been afraid Peter would actually physically hurt him, especially while he was in hospital. And he seems more apologetic than I believe befits the circumstance. He certainly didn't want Elizabeth kidnapped, and he did his utmost to find her. I think he would have been much more angry about the treatment and house arrest, and demanded an audience with Peter to explain things. Remember, he's not helpless. Again, in season 1, he even went as far as putting Peter and his' covers in danger of being blown when he thought Peter was the man wih the ring.

And lastly, June adores Neal. I think she'd be visiting Neal much more than you indicate in the story, and with her attitude, once she'd figured out how Neal's partner and co-workers were treating him, she'd be mad alright right, and probably get Elizabeth involved.

Thank you for reading my comments. I would like to take this time to say that while I have offered some improvements, I thoroughly enjoyed reading your story, and I encourage you to keep up your fantastic writing. It's been a pleasure.
cmcaggia3 chapter 12 . 1/17/2013
ackk- I haven't read this one in forever and its amazing omg I forgot how taented of a writer you are!
Daww look I got a shout out :3
Meyli Vaisyl chapter 12 . 1/1/2013
I love this story! This is just the perfect ending :)
Happy New Year!
Me├┐li.
BlueDiamondStar chapter 12 . 12/26/2012
What an awesome ending. Totally melted my heart.
Endlessly enjoyed this story. Really a splendid piece of work.
Fierce Queen chapter 12 . 12/22/2012
You ended this nicely. So glad that Neal and Peter are getting along again. Good work. And you're welcome! :)

God Bless,