Reviews for In The Blood
loventherussian17 chapter 8 . 12/13/2013
love it
megan chapter 5 . 11/4/2013
I like the story so far.

But there are a lot of jumps from future to past situations and back again. Its really hard to follow. I think it would be helpful if you would tell the reader, for example with a title or subtitle, which time you are writing about: Are you writing about a present or past situation. The are also some spelling mistakes and missing words. Maybe a beta reader would be good?

Dont get me wrong. I really like your story. :-)

I just think it would be even better if the grammar would be better and if the time frame would be clear.
bonzgirl chapter 8 . 5/17/2013
This is one of my favorite Happy stories...I only have a few so that's saying something. I actually favor children of the MC mating and breeding the future generations. It's the only way, at least in my mind, the kids are strong and whole with the least family/societal resistance. This coupling between Happy and a Winston is to me a perfect match; he willingly giving himself over to the club/family and she being a child of a founder. Their son was just wonderful in his characteristics that were, to me, a brilliant combination of both parents. I read Jennifer much stronger than probably normal folks would as she makes a great opposite and companionable mate to Happy. She's strong with just the right amount of submission to make that relationship work. I'm in the process of reading your Leah/Jacob story and find you to be a wonderful story teller. You have a knack for creating partnerships that mirror my thoughts.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/16/2013
I like this story. Wish there was more!
otte1978 chapter 8 . 4/15/2013
Very good! Looking forward to your new stories!
james90 chapter 7 . 4/11/2013
i like how happy is still happy but with his kid he is trying but still not cuddly, i just don't think he'd be like that, i think he'd be more like how you write him, reserved but attentive
djkejjy chapter 7 . 4/11/2013
Love the story next chapter can't be the lasf :(
Rozale chapter 7 . 4/11/2013
love it cant wait for more i love that last para. hope to see more soon :)
Fire Black Dragon chapter 7 . 4/11/2013
Any more chapters you want is your choice really. If this is a collection of various one-shots I wouldn't be upset if the next chapter is the last.
soagirlforever chapter 7 . 4/11/2013
i love this story please update very soon i can not wait to to waht happens next
this happy i love
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Love to see this side of Happy. I would like to see their relationship get stronger. Can't wait to read more..
Rozale chapter 6 . 3/29/2013
love it cant wait for more!
Fire Black Dragon chapter 6 . 3/29/2013
i really like this story. It gives a new view on Happy as Strutter never gave much history or futre on Happy so you're doing a good job on your intake. Your 'Happy' isn't to OOC which I like but also shows that he can be a family man of some form.
Happy's Princess chapter 6 . 3/29/2013
I love it as always doll. Please update soon
go4itgirl chapter 5 . 12/10/2012
She's got a lot on her plate. Gemma is not making her life any easier. Hap is making a good dad but is she an ends to a means or does he care for her too? I would love to read more of any conversation between Jennifer and Hap, I loved reading Adam and Happys.