Reviews for From where I stand
Oh please update sooolooon
Guest chapter 36 . 10/15/2013
Update pleaseeee
Guest chapter 35 . 10/15/2013
UPDATE
Guest chapter 36 . 10/13/2013
Please hurry I'm going maddd
Guest chapter 36 . 10/12/2013
Gryfindor.
Guest chapter 36 . 10/12/2013
Update soon?
Guest chapter 36 . 10/11/2013
Without this story I am dead.
Guest chapter 36 . 10/3/2013
Can't wait for the next update! 3
fourmarauders chapter 36 . 8/25/2013
Perfect chapter as always! I love this story and I love the direction you're taking it! It's so quirky! AND IM SO GLAD YOU'RE BACK! I THOUGHT YOU'D ABANDONED THIS STORY ABD WAS ACTUALLY GETTING QUITE EMOTIONAL! But thanks for updating! Keep up the good work!
MissCazBroonAccioCreation chapter 36 . 8/18/2013
"Runs Toward you screaming and tackles you to ground" IM SO GLAD YOUR BACK! Hiya! Omg first taste of ice cream! Of course Aurora had to get brain freeze, that's just so her. I can't decide whether I like Michal or not, he seems nice but I can't shake of this dangerous vibe about him. Hell yeah for Mandy Mauling! Oh B*tch it is on! I knew she'd be a difficult wand witch, never does anything the easy way. Anyways, loved the chapter, welcome back, update soon, awesome story, I 3 ice cream, ATeam foreva!
Lots of Love and Hugs fae (MissCaz)BroonAccioCreation xx
(Rides unicorn into sunset throwing confete and sceaming "adios!")
(P.s I started watching the BBCs Sherlock series and I think Im in love with Bennidicked Cummberbatch XD. Check it out, you won't regret)
Amazing Unicorn chapter 36 . 8/18/2013
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!
You are HILARIOUS!
Although some action would be nice. Like she is taking a walk to get away from queen bitch Amanda and runs into a vampire or something.
Loved the chap!
Guest chapter 35 . 8/3/2013
Dude, we've been waiting forever! You know how fangirls get when we're left waiting. Please update, this is my fav story!
Awesome unicorn chapter 35 . 7/20/2013
It's been months! Please tell me you're not done writing!
Guest chapter 35 . 7/14/2013
Hello? "eccos" Have you died? I'm beginning to think you've given up on this story! Please don't! Find the strength! I'm dying for an update here! We deserve at least an explanation!
Awesome unicorn chapter 35 . 7/1/2013
Are you okay? It's been like a month... You're not... Dead, are you!?