Reviews for From where I stand
pullynnhah chapter 45 . 3/21
Loved the chapter...but every time I think about how Albus treats Aurora because of Amanda I just wanna make him suffer. I'm so sick of stories where the guy is a jerk to his friend because he wants a good time with a girl. So I think it would be fun if Atria wasn't one of this girl who is hurt by said jerk and than forgive him 'cause he said I love you. Now, that doesn't mean I don't want then together...just not yet. At first I wanted Aurora and Al to be together ASAP but now I guess I want Aurora to grow up without Al, it would be fun seeing Al jealous and Aurora telling him way hope that next update is soon.
P.s.: Aurora needs to get revenge on Amanda.
xoxo
Guest chapter 44 . 10/10/2015
Is this story abandoned
MoustachedCat chapter 44 . 9/21/2015
Update! Right now I say! Don't leave me hanging, please. Excellent story, love Aurora's character.
divya.verma.56211 chapter 22 . 9/5/2015
Hi... Could you please tell me what exactly is her power that vampires keep her for...
pullynnhah chapter 44 . 8/10/2015
I think it would be fun to see how Al reacts seeing Aurora with another guy, like how she would tell him to back off. Rose should tell Aurora. I wanna know what Michael is going to say in the letter, and who is him? I have a feeling he is Dan's older brother, or her brother or IDK.
Rose and Scorp OMG! I did NOT see that coming I knew he liked her but that was amazing!
I think Al is going to have to decide whose side he is on his girlfriend from hell or Aurora.
P.S.: I feel like baby Alice I can't pronunciate AURORA, I'm from Brazil, so I'll call her ARA too *-*
P.P.S: I would follow/favourite this story 1,000 time if I could! FASTER :D

You are AMAZING!
pullynnhah chapter 43 . 8/7/2015
Just finish reading all the chapters, can't wait for more! I HATE Amanda hope you make something really nasty to her, and Albus its gonna feel so guilt when he realizes all his B***** of a girlfriend did. I got so mad at him when she called Aurora the B, afff.
P.S.: Took me 2 days to read all
P.P.S: Update soon!
You are AWESOME
Ayami no sabaku chapter 18 . 7/16/2015
This has got to be one of my favourite chapters. Its so funny
Ayami no sabaku chapter 43 . 7/16/2015
OMG! I just love this book so much. It is the best book i've read in this category. The chapters are really funny, my family thinks i'm crazy because i'm always cracking up. Anyway, you're an amazing author so keep it up. :) And i'd love some more moments between them, especially A&A ;)
Ayami no sabaku chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
This is literally one of the funniest books ever, great work
LittleMissBookwormBrainiac chapter 42 . 6/28/2015
That last bit really got me. Your story is amazing! Can't wait until you update again :)
Guest chapter 42 . 6/26/2015
Long time no see, good to have you back, great new chapters.
Misscazbroon
King or a Joker chapter 40 . 3/6/2015
pleaseeee update 3 missing this story
Orbitthesun chapter 40 . 1/4/2015
Yay! You updated! I AM SO HAPPY! oh yeah the new chapter is amazing too! I love the idea of a prank wars! hmmm can't wait to see what that leads to...
PrincessBlonde chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
update soon!
Messed up Reality chapter 39 . 1/1/2015
I love you story. Please update soon.