Reviews for Another Crack In The Wall
ccase13 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Sam is so cute when he tries to be Dean. Dean must protect his favorite lines though.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Of course I loved how worried Dean was when Sam had his seizure, so wonderful scene.

I like some of the brothers thoughts or words during their conversation.

I could have seen this happening if Dean hadn't made the deal or as I later believed, the deal was all part of the plan to help Sam fall under Ruby's spell. "If you hadn't made the deal, they would probably have resurrected me anyway, like they did with Samuel, or pulled out from wherever I was, like Cas yanked you out of Hell."

I think this is why I hated "Swan Song" so much, because I still felt the brothers never had any control over the past five years. "Maybe we've never really had control of our lives at all, maybe its all been mapped out for us. What do we know! It could be that "free will" is just a load of crap and things actually unfolded as they were supposed to."

This line about being manipulated is very true and I like Sam's statement about hunting. "We've both been manipulated and we've both been to Hell, so what do you say we put it all behind us and go hunt some evil sons of bitches and raise a little Hell."

Thanks for sharing the story with us. I enjoyed reading it.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Loved!
mb64 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Awwww. A wonderful mixture of brotherly love and angst. You always write about their relationship so perfectly! :)
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 9/30/2012