Reviews for Doctor, Doctor
Puggle chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Scorchingly great piece
CupidsDelite chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
OK, you got me. That was fantastic!
Vixilles chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Wow, compared to these other reviewers, I got that Anthony was Sherlock really quickly.
"The man wore a soft t-shirt and skin fit denims, he had a nice arse and wore rimless glasses that framed his face properly and softened his angular features."
As soon as you said, "angular features," I was like, "Oh, okay, it's Sherlock and John's not actually cheating."
Ellie chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Fuck yeah. Awesome role play!
Skarlettefox chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
...all he needed was a skimpy nurses outfit...
XD
Motaku1235 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I so knew it! XD
astudyinfic chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
At first I was thinking "No John! NO!" And then I laughed, relieved. And then I fucking died at the moustache.
nannily chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I liked it. At first I was like 'WHY, John? Why?' and then I knew it's Sherlock. Right when I've read this line: '"You're beautiful, oh god, come here," John pulled him back down and started kissing his chest as Anthony leaned back against the table and moaned freely.' - Don't ask me why it was that line, I don't know. ;)
sana-chan9 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
OH THANK GOOOOOOD THAT WAS SHERLOCK! I had a feeling it was but hooooo my goodness this could have been a totally different, albeit angsty, story xD
And the end made me laugh! Great job!
StarMaya chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Oh my god. I thought John was cheating and I actually had to stop and think. I realized it was Sherlock when they said low rumble of a voice and eyes. Then when the scars on his back. Good job. Made me worry.
power0girl chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I love it! Keep us guessin' why don't you.

Ta