Reviews for Vanishing Point
thepointarchitect chapter 16 . 12/30/2013
This story is so good and I'm so sad to see it be untouched for over a year! The writing is so clever, good job! Please update soon! :)))
Christine chapter 15 . 3/7/2013
Cool story so far. Hope to see more soon.
anc3210 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
At first I said, "I'm not gonna read this." Then I saw Looper/Inception lol. No one writes anything about Looper so I thought I'd give it a try (:
Avalon West chapter 14 . 2/18/2013
This chapter makes me feel a little bit better about Joe and Ariadne...I've calmed down a bit since my last review. It's kind of cool how you're going in the future and into the past to make the story-it's all so intricate. I still hope Arthur isn't dead-he completely missed his son's LIFE! It's horrendously tragic. It was a really good chapter though. You did a great job. :)
Lovelyrose chapter 13 . 2/12/2013
I can't think of anything to say except thank you and please update soon :) P.S I am in love with your story!
Avalon West chapter 13 . 2/11/2013
NOOOOOOO! Ariadne CAN'T fall in love with Joe! She belongs with Arthur! She can't just GIVE UP on him and stay with Joe! I don't care how nice or how kind he is to her! Ariadne wouldn't just quit on Arthur! Did Joe brainwash her? How could Joe do that to Ariadne? If he really loved her, he never would pull her away from her happiness with Arthur! Arthur's so AMAZING! I would NEVER just forget about Arthur after everything he's done for Ariadne. What did Joe do to Arthur in the future?! Cliffhangers are so horrible!
Paper-Knights chapter 13 . 2/11/2013
(Here is your review)

(I can't find anything to say apart from praise)
Aphroditessister chapter 13 . 2/11/2013
OMG Joe killed Arthur?!
Oh dear...please update soon PLEASE!
Kitty Katakana chapter 12 . 2/2/2013
YAY! This story is wonderful! Please keep writing!
Aphroditessister chapter 12 . 1/25/2013
Oh no!
She's alive! don't believe him Arthur!
Soooooo what's going to happen now?
Please update soon!
Avalon West chapter 11 . 12/28/2012
So excited! These chapters are so suspenseful! Maybe it's just me, but I get really really excited over small things (like old Joe is with Arthur and young Joe is with Ariadne) and this chapter was awesome! I hope Arthur gets back to Ariadne okay. And I hope Ariadne doesn't have to kill kid Fisher (what would that do to her mindset?). Killing any kid is a bad idea (except to Joe, but his job is kind of to kill people)... Good luck with your story! :)
Aphroditessister chapter 11 . 12/27/2012
Oh my god :)
Old and young Joe working together (kind of)
Is there going to be a sort of romance between Joe and Ariadne?
And does Joe look like Arthur? 'Cause they're both played by JGL ya know...well the chapter was short but I loved it !
Hope you update soon!
Aphroditessister chapter 10 . 12/24/2012
OMG you have to update! Please!
I love this soooo much! Please update as soon as possible!
Avalon West chapter 10 . 12/21/2012
Thank you for reviewing! Ahh! Joe knows Arthur and Arthur knows Joe! I can't wait til those two plus Ariadne come together! Dun, dun, dah! :)
Shembre chapter 10 . 12/20/2012