Reviews for Raven Rising, Book 1: New Gotham Adventures
may yuki chapter 5 . 5/10
So I know this is only the 5th chapter out of your entire series, and I'm really sorry to review three years later...but if you ever intend to revise your stories, I'd suggest checking the grammar bc the tense shifted several times. And line breaks, don't forget the line breaks.
Zelara chapter 4 . 4/10
Isn't the phrase 'quid por quo'?
YKinoshita chapter 3 . 12/1/2014
Darn. When Raven was attacked by Etrigan, I was expecting more of a fight. I don't know if I should be relieved or disappointed. It's cool how you made her sleep upside down in the bat cave.
I'll probably take a break from reading this for now and might pick it up later.
YKinoshita chapter 2 . 12/1/2014
I actually feel bad for Dr. Crane. And I'm glad Raven is okay, but I don't know if I like how easily she takes bad guys down. It's almost like child's play.
YKinoshita chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
This is a really cool start :) Raven is one of my favorite heroines, so I'm excited to see what has become of her. It's sad that the Titans split up because of the decline in crime. Will some of the Honorary Titans and JL members come in later?
KhazintheDark chapter 40 . 8/28/2014
Loved the fic!
james.collins.77770 chapter 40 . 7/2/2014
nice i loved it:]
The-Lithe chapter 40 . 9/30/2013
This was absolutely amazing! I cant even tell you how much I enjoyed this. The plot was so great and the way you have developed the characters is incurable. I cant believe how few reviews you have considering how great this is. I wish I could give you 1,000's!

There were a few grammar and sentence structure errors in each chapter (not saying that I could have done any better by any means lol), but It didn't take away from the story. I haven't gotten to the next books so you might have already improved on this :)

So looking forward to reading the rest of your story! I really hope Starfire is going to be ok :((((

The Lithe
Guest chapter 6 . 8/30/2013
"A certain red cloaked emotion is currently in the mood for redecoration, using another, pink cloaked, emotion to do it." that's just awesome
DrT9999 chapter 40 . 8/5/2013
Excellent story; I look forward to the next one!
DefenseAgainstTheDarkArtsCurse chapter 40 . 7/11/2013
My Mouth dropped when she rolled up her arms lol even though i kinda new...
TheEnigma chapter 40 . 6/4/2013
I absolutely loved it!
There were quite a few spelling/grammatical mistakes but I was too absorbed in the story to really notice them.
Anyway, I'm off to read part 2- I'm genuinely excited and that doesn't happen often ;)
Burning-Phoenix Adept chapter 40 . 5/2/2013
I have read and re-read this story. I can honestly say it didnt feel like reading a FanFic. It felt like reading a graphic novel. Its much like a comic book telling a story using only images and without the dialogue. Only this time, it's the other way around. I could see the world jump off your words.

The portrayal for each character was well written, including the OC and minor characters such as the amazons of themyscira, officer cole, and Dr Rodriguez. I can actually see how they would look through their dialogue and the personalities you have given them. Plus, I enjoy the small snipets of humor from a few chapters.

You melded the animated dc shows together and and some minor references from the comics to fill in for inconsistencies, making the story your own and made the whole reading experience enjoyable.

If you write such good fics like this, I'm going to enjoy part 2
Burning-Phoenix Adept chapter 29 . 4/27/2013
HAHAHA
The old " Turn around and see Batman is gone" routine.
I loved how you put in a slight touch of humor in your writing.
Burning-Phoenix Adept chapter 22 . 4/27/2013
I liked how you mixed teen titans, DC animated universe and the 2009 wonder woman film...

But if Wally West is the Flash, then who is kid flash?