Reviews for Raven Rising, Book 1: New Gotham Adventures
TimeMachine chapter 40 . 6/2
Holy hell, this story is great so far. I mean, aside from the grammar mistakes all over.

On a side note, I found this idea entertaining. The White Lantern rings can control the entire emotional spectrum, basically making you a god when wielded. Raven in this fic can only enter her white and "complete" form for short periods of time because eventually she will become unbalanced with her emotions while in that form. The Guardians are worried that if given a ring from a specific spectrum, that Raven would get stuck permanently in that single emotion. What would happen if you gave the White Raven a White Lantern power ring?

Finally, the language of Tamaran is called Tamaranean just like the people. It's not Tamarranese or whatever.
Thisnsuvks
sb chapter 16 . 2/12
what promise did she make with nightwing?
Hahalolawesome chapter 40 . 7/19/2016
This is the best Raven and justice league crossover Iv ever read! It's awesome, please do write more
May Yuki chapter 5 . 5/10/2015
So I know this is only the 5th chapter out of your entire series, and I'm really sorry to review three years later...but if you ever intend to revise your stories, I'd suggest checking the grammar bc the tense shifted several times. And line breaks, don't forget the line breaks.
Zelara chapter 4 . 4/10/2015
Isn't the phrase 'quid por quo'?
YKinoshita chapter 3 . 12/1/2014
Darn. When Raven was attacked by Etrigan, I was expecting more of a fight. I don't know if I should be relieved or disappointed. It's cool how you made her sleep upside down in the bat cave.
I'll probably take a break from reading this for now and might pick it up later.
YKinoshita chapter 2 . 12/1/2014
I actually feel bad for Dr. Crane. And I'm glad Raven is okay, but I don't know if I like how easily she takes bad guys down. It's almost like child's play.
YKinoshita chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
This is a really cool start :) Raven is one of my favorite heroines, so I'm excited to see what has become of her. It's sad that the Titans split up because of the decline in crime. Will some of the Honorary Titans and JL members come in later?
KhazintheDark chapter 40 . 8/28/2014
Loved the fic!
james.collins.77770 chapter 40 . 7/2/2014
nice i loved it:]
The-Lithe chapter 40 . 9/30/2013
This was absolutely amazing! I cant even tell you how much I enjoyed this. The plot was so great and the way you have developed the characters is incurable. I cant believe how few reviews you have considering how great this is. I wish I could give you 1,000's!

There were a few grammar and sentence structure errors in each chapter (not saying that I could have done any better by any means lol), but It didn't take away from the story. I haven't gotten to the next books so you might have already improved on this :)

So looking forward to reading the rest of your story! I really hope Starfire is going to be ok :((((

The Lithe
Guest chapter 6 . 8/30/2013
"A certain red cloaked emotion is currently in the mood for redecoration, using another, pink cloaked, emotion to do it." that's just awesome
DrT9999 chapter 40 . 8/5/2013
Excellent story; I look forward to the next one!
YoungJusticeSeason3Confirmed chapter 40 . 7/11/2013
My Mouth dropped when she rolled up her arms lol even though i kinda new...