Reviews for International Relations
Yanelle chapter 6 . 11/15/2013
the Spamano *swoons*
oh gawd... I love Antonio like this... not totally an airhead and all

BrownFeather chapter 6 . 11/7/2013
Hey wow, du hast geupdated!
Ich dachte so halb, dass du die Geschichte vllt beendet hast, fand sie aber trotzdem toll. :D
Deein Antonio ist echt gut. Nicht so... typisch, wie Spanien im Manga wäre oder so, aber sehr vernünftig. Und überraschend wnig blind, wenn es um die Persönlichkeiten / das liebesleben der anderen geht.
Auch der Dialog mit Lovino... Antonios Bemerkung darüber, dass er sich mit Liebeskummer gut auskennt... sein Selbstgespräch XD, und einfach das ganze Kapitel war schön zu lesen!
BrownFeather chapter 5 . 6/10/2013
I loved how this chapter was written, and I have to admit, I am a sap and I love this deep relationship between them loaded with desire and longing.
But actually, all of the relationahips here seem to be. It's cool. And I like your style!
And it's great that you continue. :)
And since the only ways out were to either kill Gilbert or to give in and face the consequences (both fairly undesirable options in his opinion), he would have to face the fire and measure his strength against it.
until he stood with his back to the wall – figuratively. Literally, it was the refrigerator.
*laugh* I like it. poor roderich. So I like their relationship. But I am so looking forward to Ivan and Matthew, as well. :)
EqualDemise731 chapter 5 . 6/10/2013
Pfft roddy's thoughts were interesting! Please update soon
Master of the Hellish Yard chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
Dear Francesca Monterone:

Roderich and Gilbert are adorable. Especially how sweet Gilbert is. I love how you've captured his chivalry; so many people forget about it.
Different coloured eyes, hm? I feel a plot point arising.
Gilbert and cooking. I have a headcanon that he could be good if he actually tried, but that he enjoys making a mess too much to not.
Matthew can definitely have good timing.
Until next time.

stormshower084 chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
I'm not usually into this pairing, but this fanfiction is really good. Keep up the good work.
EqualDemise731 chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
Austria and Prussia are so cute together! Pleas update soon
Master of the Hellish Yard chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
Dear Francesa Monterone:

Not made for happiness... What a wonderful thought, Roderich. Bet that makes you feel all warm inside.
Gilbert. So brash, and yet so sweet But honestly, of course the Bad Touch Trio's slept with each other before. Only casually, but still.
I love how you included the mention that no, Gilbert won't be around forever. And even though the others won't either, he's liable to disappear much sooner than they. A love like that... Doomed to angst
Very glad to see an update am I, though I quite understand the feeling. So don't worry if you can update all that quickly. You're still faster than me. XD

shakespeares chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
Perfect! Adorable! That was amazing! That definitely met every expectation that I had for this scene and more. Fantastic job.
BrownFeather chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
Hi!

Oh wow, I really like your story.
You write really really well, as far as I can judge that. Your characters are good, the story about Roderich and Gilbert is getting exciting, and I'm sure that it's a good story waiting around the question of what was happening to
Matthew.
And you have a lot of background knowledge.
(And I really like R M Rilke, too .)
shakespeares chapter 3 . 12/6/2012
This is amazing! Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplea seplease make something big happen next chapter! I can't take it anymore.
SO MUCH SEXUAL TENSION
Yanelle chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
aw
Master of the Hellish Yard chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
Dear Francesca Monterone:

Gilbert is so cute when he's worried! And I like Ludwig in this chapter, he has more personality than often painted with. The brotherly exchanges between them are adorable, as well. The fact Gilbert's older yet more immature makes it so easy for the both of them to play big brother to the other. How concerned he was for Roderich is wonderful, too. He can be quite observant at times, eh? The fact Roderich's still feeling weak is even more wonderful, and the offer to protect him when Ivan came over so sweet As was Ludwig's head resting on Gilbert's shoulder. Little touches like that are some of my favourites.
The comment on how Francis and Arthur broke up because Francis couldn't handle so much negativity sounds quite plausible to me; Francis always has seemed to need more light.
Until next time.

Master of the Hellish Yard chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
Dear Francesca Monterone:

'Roderich had seen quite a few Nations asleep'. That line is amazing. Completely and utterly amazing. So are his words 'One of us had too much to drink last night, and I'm beginning to suspect it was me'. You have the most wonderful lines for him that I have ever seen.
Protective!Gilbert is so beautiful. And his concern for Roderich is exquisite. Roderich's fainting was such a beautiful scene, I loved it so much. The way you worded it was quite well done, as well. Almost an aside, it seemed. I really hope there's something wrong with Roddy, it would make this all the more beautiful. Something wrong such as a bad illness, or something happening to his country that has a chance to lead to his death... Ah, that would be wonderful. But whatever you have planned should be nice.
Hope to see more soon!

shakespeares chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
Absolutely squeal-worthy. Wonderful start, I anticipate your hasty update.