Reviews for International Relations
Sea of drabbles chapter 1 . 7/22
Kudos for one of the better PruAus stories here. If you can or want to continue, then please do so.
steelgray chapter 8 . 11/26/2014
This is so good! I love it!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/19/2014
I have been waiting and waiting for this update and I am so happy you finally did! I love you and I love this series!
SpazzyRussian chapter 8 . 8/19/2014
Whoahwhoahwhoahwhoah. Things are progressing fast - I can't wait to see how all this is unveiled. (Damn, Roderich, way to not give Ivan enough credit for figuring it out.)
Master of the Hellish Yard chapter 8 . 8/17/2014
Dear Francesca Monterone:

I'm so glad to see you again!

Truth be told, I was thinking about this story just a few days ago and hoping that there would be an update. Lo and behold, my wish came true, and with a very interesting chapter to boot.

The way you've described the Anschluss is extremely well done. I quite want to find out the whole of that story now, and yet I also am quite happy to leave it to my imagination. Matthew here is perfect and wonderful, as always with you, and these details of Ivan bring me to a great interest in his part of the tale.

I look forward to your next update, wherever it shall be.

Regards,
BrownFeather chapter 7 . 6/30/2014
Heeey!

3 you and you did save my evening :D

-also, es war langsam klar, dass Roderich irgendetwas getan hat, um Gilbert irgendwie zu retten oder zu helfen und sie irgendwie verbunden haben muss, wegen den Augen... von daher hast du einen als Leser nur bestätigt... und man weiß nach wie vor zu wenig und will wissen... wie, was, warum, wann und... aww. . Irgendwann geht's ja weiter!
Dankeschön für's Dranbleiben, übrigens ;)

-Ludwig und Feliciano sind gut... und süß...
-und schön, dass L und i sich mal verstehen, wenn auch nicht allerbeste Freunde usw. Passt ziemlich gut, finde ich

-Tja... jetzt bleibt noch abzuwarten, was die Leute alle noch so machen! Ich freu mich drauf ;)

Liebe Grüße
dreamingthroughstarlight chapter 7 . 6/30/2014
You're awesome for updating. And oh, Ludwig, you idiot... *swoons at GerIta feels* Will you be updating Crimson Skies anytime soon, then?
Yanelle chapter 6 . 11/15/2013
the Spamano *swoons*
oh gawd... I love Antonio like this... not totally an airhead and all

BrownFeather chapter 6 . 11/7/2013
Hey wow, du hast geupdated!
Ich dachte so halb, dass du die Geschichte vllt beendet hast, fand sie aber trotzdem toll. :D
Deein Antonio ist echt gut. Nicht so... typisch, wie Spanien im Manga wäre oder so, aber sehr vernünftig. Und überraschend wnig blind, wenn es um die Persönlichkeiten / das liebesleben der anderen geht.
Auch der Dialog mit Lovino... Antonios Bemerkung darüber, dass er sich mit Liebeskummer gut auskennt... sein Selbstgespräch XD, und einfach das ganze Kapitel war schön zu lesen!
BrownFeather chapter 5 . 6/10/2013
I loved how this chapter was written, and I have to admit, I am a sap and I love this deep relationship between them loaded with desire and longing.
But actually, all of the relationahips here seem to be. It's cool. And I like your style!
And it's great that you continue. :)
And since the only ways out were to either kill Gilbert or to give in and face the consequences (both fairly undesirable options in his opinion), he would have to face the fire and measure his strength against it.
until he stood with his back to the wall – figuratively. Literally, it was the refrigerator.
*laugh* I like it. poor roderich. So I like their relationship. But I am so looking forward to Ivan and Matthew, as well. :)
EqualDemise731 chapter 5 . 6/10/2013
Pfft roddy's thoughts were interesting! Please update soon
Master of the Hellish Yard chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
Dear Francesca Monterone:

Roderich and Gilbert are adorable. Especially how sweet Gilbert is. I love how you've captured his chivalry; so many people forget about it.
Different coloured eyes, hm? I feel a plot point arising.
Gilbert and cooking. I have a headcanon that he could be good if he actually tried, but that he enjoys making a mess too much to not.
Matthew can definitely have good timing.
Until next time.

Sincerely,
stormshower084 chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
I'm not usually into this pairing, but this fanfiction is really good. Keep up the good work.
EqualDemise731 chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
Austria and Prussia are so cute together! Pleas update soon
Master of the Hellish Yard chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
Dear Francesa Monterone:

Not made for happiness... What a wonderful thought, Roderich. Bet that makes you feel all warm inside.
Gilbert. So brash, and yet so sweet But honestly, of course the Bad Touch Trio's slept with each other before. Only casually, but still.
I love how you included the mention that no, Gilbert won't be around forever. And even though the others won't either, he's liable to disappear much sooner than they. A love like that... Doomed to angst
Very glad to see an update am I, though I quite understand the feeling. So don't worry if you can update all that quickly. You're still faster than me. XD

Sincerely,