Reviews for The Grimm's Summer Holiday
SkyePenderwick chapter 15 . 5/9
UPDATE OR ELSE! I NEED THIS TO LIVE! You don't want to have a death on you hands...
prettylittlegrimm chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Someone chapter 15 . 9/21/2013
You ended. You haven't updated in six months. Why? Why?! *bursts into tears* Why are you doing this to me? *sobs uncontrollablely* To your dedicated fans? Why? Please update.
IFYOUCOULDFLY chapter 15 . 7/29/2013
Great story! Please continue, I can't wait too see where this goes :D
pinkie pie's party cannon chapter 15 . 7/3/2013
Please Update!
pinkie pie's party cannon chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Isn't it FerryPORT landing? You said Ferry-Pot
Guest chapter 15 . 6/3/2013
Please write a sequel. Something when the younger Grimm sister gets trouble, and they realize how sabrina felt , and to stop looking down on her even when her little sister does something wrong cause daphne is older than someone to now.
SkyeTai And Ic3 chapter 15 . 4/25/2013
SkyeTai here- AHHH BEST STORY EVER! p.m me when u update
Guest chapter 15 . 4/15/2013
Well I've come to the conclusion that your name is so I'm just say this out...EVAAAAA IM SO HAPPY THAT YOU UPDATED! :-D yayyyyy well I have not read any of it yet except the bold looking part at the begging. And I think it is so cool that u live in the UK _ I live in the U.S...sorry am I freaking u out? _ I have to keep reminding myself that this is not for socializing its for reviews so uh sorry :-( I'm really so I noticed that this chapter is really long and I'm super excited to read it :-D but sadly I don't think ill b able to read it tonight cuz tomorrow we havvvvveee CRCT...yayyy (CRCT is another big test just in case) seems like this always happens lol but knowing myself ill get to it later tonight
Oh yeah and one more thing so YES I have also noticed that my email is coming out weird on the review pagy thingy so I'm gonna try it differently, okay so im gonna type it weirdly
Okay so the first part is julia (no caps on any of this btw) and then right next to it is jhd (no space) and lastly its gmail .com plus the at thingy
Anyway I'm sorry this is so long I'm probably messing up ur thingy so sorry bout dat too _
Flapjacks001 chapter 15 . 4/16/2013
Your story is very enthralling. A lot of suspense, and you write very well. I cannot wait for the next chapter, and GGAAAAAAAH, the almost kisses... I get so excited and then someone ruins it.

You are an amazing writer. Update soon... Please?
RedRosesLove chapter 15 . 4/15/2013
Iluv this story PLEASE WRITE MORE!
ToastyMeow chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Not to be rude or anything, but the place is called Ferryport Landing. Not Ferry-Pot Landing... So yeah!
RedRosesLove chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Ok you did good for everything except henry has blonde hair and blue eyes and veronica has black hair and brown eyes amd basil has red hair and green eyes(i think)
Guest chapter 14 . 4/11/2013
-_- I'm very mad that you have not updated
blue chapter 14 . 4/4/2013
Please Please add more
I spent hours reading this and I really would appreciate it if you added on