Reviews for I'm Sorry
AliRose chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
I don't usually read crossover fics but I love Doctor Who and SPN obviously AND I just love your writing. How the heck do you write like this? Such intense emotions and angst, jumping off the page and into my heart. I felt like I was there...as I do with many of your stories. Once again...brilliance. I wish I was half as good of writing these angsty stories as you are. The boys, and the fans too, need these stories to release OUR pent up feelings too! Brilliance. I'm so glad I found you on here.
Sahkess chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Oh holy crap this is fantastic (excuse my language, can't help it sometimes!). I just started watching Doctor Who and this fic is such a great link between the two series. All the intervening the Doctor does to try and better situations and he can't do a thing about this one, it's heartbreaking. I can't express how much I adore your writing style. Amazing piece.
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
No. No. He will not turn away; these men deserve so much more than that.

His face is dotted with new tears and is mapped with the lines of old ones by the time Sam Winchester seals his fate and dives into the gaping hole and heads straight into the depths of Hell itself. Once accentuated by the sound of raging wind; of bones being broken and soft words of love spoken by the older Winchester son, the war is over and an eerie silence fills the cemetery once again. He waits and stands vigil; stays to watch over the broken man until Castiel appears again.

Minutes go by and The Doctor watches Dean Winchester rise from his knees and eventually make his way slowly towards the Impala and a now uncertain future without his brother.

The Timelord lets his eyes drift close then, the emotions that the scene evokes almost too much for even he to bear. His hand reaches blindly out to the door of the Tardis and the promise of her relative emotional safety, but stops short just as he is about to disappear through the entrance.

Through teary eyes The Doctor looks back once again to the graveyard and whispers words which he knows are uttered far too often from his lips.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."- Holy *$%. Wow...just WOW. This is amazing, even more so now that I am all caught up on Doctor Who. Very evocative and I'm swallowing a lump down right now. Wonderful story my friend. As always I am awed by your talent. Instant fav.
fanspired chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Way to break my heart from both sides. The linking of the theme of the solitary tear from both worlds was particularly poignant.
TheYmp chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
I read this is previously on my phone, so I didn't leave a review at the time - but this really stuck with me all week and I couldn't get the idea out of my head, and I've been struggling to remember where I read it, until MeAzrael pointed me in the right direction.

I absolutely loved the idea of the Doctor having a well-thumbed copy of the Winchester Gospel. In my imagination it's a blue textured book (a little like a certain person's diary) with gold-leaf embossed writing on the cover. So I hope you don't mind but I borrowed it for my drabble this week!

Seeing as this was such a pivotal moment in the SPN universe, I can well imagine this might be something that the Doctor would visit - and although I'm very into the current 11th Doctor, I always thought that 10 would be the best incarnation to meet with Castiel - at the very least they could compare rain coats!

And that final line was a perfect ending, and perfect 'Who'
teriaankhonse chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
WOW.
This was amazing, Dorothy!

I've not seen Doctor Who, but I plan it because everyone's crossovers are so good! :D
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Do you want to hear the words which I know are uttered far too often from my lips? Okay: I totally loved this!
Probably because I love both series and you managed to combine a clash of very different worlds into a heartbreaking and very imaginable story. It's strange to watch that scene, which is so familiar to us and to the Doctor for so different reasons through his eyes, and since I know how intense his emotions for this planet and the crazy, funny, reckless, wonderful creatures living on it are I can see him leaning on the Tardis in desperate search for some kind of support. (God, if you get the meaning of my last line you are even better than I think you are :-)

"To stand and witness their story as it comes to an end; to be one of only a handful of beings to gaze out into the expanse of this cemetery and observe how these extraordinary men battled the evil swirling around them to save the planet should be viewed as a privilege." I would like to quote so much more, but lets simply say, this is totally him - though I don't know if you had David Tenannt or Matt Smith in mind (for me it can only be David, though after a while of frustrated indifference I came to somehow like Matt... he's just not David :-)

Anyway: gorgeous idea, gorgeously written as always. It'll stay with me, at least for Dr. Who season 6 (which is where I just am in time and space).

Hope life's well so far.

xx Kate
cathernatural.812 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
This is so good, been waiting for a supernaturalxdoctor who for ages and i love it :)