Reviews for Resident Evil: Retribution
Dillon chapter 2 . 11/21/2016
I like this story please update
arianabeavers12 chapter 6 . 11/23/2014
I like chapter 6
big fan chapter 9 . 2/17/2013
Good ending, look forward to a sequel.
KlausMikelson chapter 9 . 2/16/2013
ooooh, talk about a cliff hanger
Mermaid Ninja chapter 9 . 1/17/2013
Awww, no Becky?
Sanguin19 chapter 9 . 1/5/2013
Loving the story so far :D i'm guessing the guy is Barry (Well hoping more than anything lol)

Please update soon :-)
kc1690 chapter 9 . 12/13/2012
Hmm. Who was the guy? Was it Olivera, or a clone of him anyways?
MercyRose16 chapter 9 . 12/8/2012
Please review. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
Velial chapter 8 . 12/4/2012
I know this thing. So if you willing to take advice. Learn something from the game, Wesker is a smart schemer. If you willing to do what will happen after when Wesker meet with Alice, just try to throw a bomb there, I mean there are many creature that are created by Umbrella, for example The Tyrant-Armored Lethal Organic System, or T-A.L.O.S., from The Umbrella Chronicles game. Because Talos as i call him was to be remotely controlled by a supercomputer like the Red Queen. So i think it fit to be what happen next.
Firefly154 chapter 9 . 12/5/2012
Amazing updateeee!:)
Notaunicorn chapter 9 . 12/4/2012
Ahhhhh, I've Been Waiting For This.! XD

Soo Good.!
big fan chapter 8 . 11/4/2012
Dont be so hard on your self your work is great and trust me I know all about writer's block, its a pain but you will get through it :)
Firefly154 chapter 8 . 11/4/2012
Ahhhh update!
Me chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Wow. Nice action sequence. It can be difficult to convey what is happening, especially when your characters are using guns, but you did it with great clarity.
I liked it :)
HollyinSanest chapter 7 . 10/15/2012
Aaaaaand it gets better n better! Continue please. I'd rather have yr version as the movie instead of the movie, you know, since yrs really did include more of the game element than the movie's.