Reviews for Resident Evil: Retribution
arianabeavers12 chapter 6 . 11/23/2014
I like chapter 6
big fan chapter 9 . 2/17/2013
Good ending, look forward to a sequel.
KlausMikelson chapter 9 . 2/16/2013
ooooh, talk about a cliff hanger
Mermaid Ninja chapter 9 . 1/17/2013
Awww, no Becky?
Sanguin19 chapter 9 . 1/5/2013
Loving the story so far :D i'm guessing the guy is Barry (Well hoping more than anything lol)

Please update soon :-)
kc1690 chapter 9 . 12/13/2012
Hmm. Who was the guy? Was it Olivera, or a clone of him anyways?
MercyRose16 chapter 9 . 12/8/2012
Please review. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
Velial chapter 8 . 12/4/2012
I know this thing. So if you willing to take advice. Learn something from the game, Wesker is a smart schemer. If you willing to do what will happen after when Wesker meet with Alice, just try to throw a bomb there, I mean there are many creature that are created by Umbrella, for example The Tyrant-Armored Lethal Organic System, or T-A.L.O.S., from The Umbrella Chronicles game. Because Talos as i call him was to be remotely controlled by a supercomputer like the Red Queen. So i think it fit to be what happen next.
Firefly154 chapter 9 . 12/5/2012
Amazing updateeee!:)
Notaunicorn chapter 9 . 12/4/2012
Ahhhhh, I've Been Waiting For This.! XD

Soo Good.!
big fan chapter 8 . 11/4/2012
Dont be so hard on your self your work is great and trust me I know all about writer's block, its a pain but you will get through it :)
Firefly154 chapter 8 . 11/4/2012
Ahhhh update!
Me chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Wow. Nice action sequence. It can be difficult to convey what is happening, especially when your characters are using guns, but you did it with great clarity.
I liked it :)
HollyinSanest chapter 7 . 10/15/2012
Aaaaaand it gets better n better! Continue please. I'd rather have yr version as the movie instead of the movie, you know, since yrs really did include more of the game element than the movie's.
This Profile Is No Longer chapter 3 . 10/11/2012
Wow, this plotline just keeps getting better! Good job!