Reviews for Chapters
MawVax chapter 5 . 5/16
interested how this will turn out, continue!
Kathi1225 chapter 1 . 1/22
I read this story about half a year ago and I just can't stop thinking about it...it's quite depressing, but I really love it! I know, it's been a really long time since you updated the story, but I sincerely hope, you'll continue this fic :) It's just too good to be abandoned! Well, actually, I beg you to continue it! Thank you for writing! I' ll keep waiting :)
dreamingisseeing101 chapter 5 . 6/4/2015
Hey, i just read your story amd i really think its amazing! You capture the emotions really well and make everything seem realistic and in character. Is there any chance that you might update again?
AveDeArcilla chapter 5 . 11/4/2013
Hola, me encanto esta historia es increíble! deberías seguirla cuando tengas tiempo. Te felicito, un saludo grande, cuídate.
Dell guest chapter 5 . 10/9/2013
I reallllllly hope you continue, it's really a beautiful piece of writing.
Ace.x.Luffy.x.Zoro chapter 5 . 9/1/2013
blah i havent cried for a while.. hehe.. continue, maybe?
blueguacamole chapter 5 . 4/24/2013
I love the emotional scenes in this chapter. You are a very skilled writer! :)
ankle scars chapter 5 . 4/16/2013
I adore this story. It is amazing how you managed to completely change the impression the characters give us, and still keep them in character. Please don't stop writing this.
TheMasterSushi13 chapter 5 . 4/16/2013
I fell in love with this story since chapter one, and now i'm obsessed! I really like Zoro's character, it seemed like this chapter was more about Ace, so maybe the next will be more about Zoro? I don't know, all i do know is that you MUST update soon!
cb O chan chapter 5 . 4/16/2013
And they finally admit their problems! ! ! Or, at least half of them (Zoro says nothing of Smoker and Ace says nothing of cutting himself...) But it's a start!
Please update soon! ! !
yuyuxchan chapter 5 . 4/16/2013
You are soooo Freakin' good at writing this!
I like it! It's so good and so sad! Not that sad is a good thing, but in this story it is :)
Sinasta chapter 5 . 4/16/2013
Another nice chapter. Not much interaction yet but considering how these two were at the beginning... a huge progress for them.

Already looking forward to that new chapter and I'll still be for the next ones.

One thing though, you just made me hate myself. For a second right now, I just told myself how the death of Zoro's mother could actually be a good thing to get these two closer to each other...
You're making me even more twisted and cruel than I normally am. And what's worse, I somehow like it... You're dangerous, you know that? :p
AveDeArcilla chapter 4 . 4/13/2013
I love this history, continued with that! Is awesome :3 good luck
ankle scars chapter 4 . 3/31/2013
This story just keeps getting better and better. I love how Zoro sees Ace's life as prefect. Don't stop writing this, there is not enough acezo in the world.
cb O chan chapter 4 . 3/31/2013
You have no idea how excited I felt when I saw that you updated this! Zoros point of view is just so dark, and I find it funny that his view of Ace being so perfect and cheerful is completely wrong when we see it from Ace's point of view.
The angst in this fic is killing me (in a good way:) and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Please update soon! ! !