Reviews for Halloween Unspectacular 3: Terror Australis Incognita
OddAuthor chapter 26 . 10/26/2012
Great chapter. In addition to it being pretty funny, you've got everyone in character.
TweenisodeOrange chapter 26 . 10/26/2012
Hahaha, this was a fun one! Seven hours well spent, I think.
Zim'sMostLoyalServant chapter 26 . 10/26/2012
Yay, robots! And I loved how Calamitous' ultimate goal was just to sell them rather than use them - strangely genre savvy of him.

Meanwhile, also liked Ember's exasperation at her comrades' stupidity, the narration joke about her fight with Sandy, and the scene with Dib's family (especially since it was nice to see something bad happen to Gaz instead of Dib for once).

Autobot-Outcast chapter 26 . 10/26/2012
I can't wait to see what craigslist makes of that ad.

Also, four-letter word beginning with B that should be second nature to anyone in the villain game: BOOM.
OddAuthor chapter 25 . 10/25/2012
Very exciting chapter. Yes, maybe they're just a BIT extreme!
TweenisodeOrange chapter 25 . 10/25/2012
Oh just a tad bit extreme...

I hate extremists. Moderation in all things people! There is such thing as grey areas!
Zim'sMostLoyalServant chapter 25 . 10/25/2012
Nice. Looking forward to seeing how this story arc turns out (and if you kill off Dib again this year).

Anyway, excellent preview of what's to come. Nothing more dangerous than a fanatic, except an army of them.

Cartoonatic55 chapter 25 . 10/25/2012
Just a bit extreme? :\
Still, not too bad.
OddAuthor chapter 24 . 10/24/2012
Great letter, (even if you did "rip yourself off" as Timmy put it.) Deviant Art has Nazi slash? Weren't the Nazi's already messed up enough by following Hitler?) Oh great. Now, I have a morbid curiousity that makes me want to search D.A. with the keywords Nazi, hentai and slash. I must fight it, because I know if I search for that, I'll really regret it! Anyway, like I said the letter was good and I agree with you, I think most Deviant Art Posters are pretty decent people, but there are those few..,(Hope I didn't sound too harsh and judgemental!)
Cartoonatic55 chapter 24 . 10/24/2012
Ugh, you're completely right on how some of the yaoi-loving fangirls in a lot of fandoms seem to treat any women in said fandom like utter crap. I don't care how much they hate whats-their-name; abusing the Ron the Death Eater trope to the point of making them so OOC that they're unrecognizable is horrible. (I'm looking specifically at you, Kingdom Hearts fandumb; you're one of the worst offenders of this, especially with Kairi.)
Sorry, but...Yeah, you make quite a few good points here.

Also, yes, more robot-pirates! :D
Solid Sun chapter 24 . 10/24/2012
Robots please.

-SS
TweenisodeOrange chapter 24 . 10/24/2012
I think the one POSSIBLE exception to the sexualized female character rule is the mane cast from MLP:FiM. But then, I dunno, I don't type them into the search engine, I just look in groups. Groups can usually be counted on to have somewhat good taste.
The Shadow Syndicate chapter 24 . 10/24/2012
Yes Germany was only 1/3rd Mobilized and no where near the military strength of France and Britain. But their weak willed governments in a desire to avoid war let the Germans violate the Versailles treaty.
Still it wasn't as bad as Chekzloslavakia. Who had a better army than germany at the time and far better defenses than the Maginot line, they could have taken Hitler but the British stepped in and chopped up the country.
Zim'sMostLoyalServant chapter 24 . 10/24/2012
No, there are never enough robots. And I don't know what Timmy's complaining about, I like the follow up concept.

Autobot-Outcast chapter 24 . 10/24/2012
There are never enough robots.

Let's hope pictures don't start disappearing on battleship image searches. There's your nightmare fuel, people!
159 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »