Reviews for Halloween Unspectacular 3: Terror Australis Incognita
Third Kind chapter 24 . 10/24/2012
Regarding the female character thing... maybe it's because a lot of fans happen to be male? (Doesn't really make sense when you see female fans bashing female characters. *coughHetaliacough*)

Or much more likely, society is still suffering from double standards that should have been dimissed a very long time ago. *rolls eyes*

(Also; FUCK YEAH ROBOTS! I'm pretty sure there's dA groups dedicated to robots if you look hard enough. :P)
Solidus Sun chapter 23 . 10/23/2012
It got worse...

Great work.

-SS
OddAuthor chapter 23 . 10/23/2012
Great chapter. You show very well with the conversation with Danny and Sam how many German youths were fooled by the Nazi party with the promise of adventure.
Cartoonatic55 chapter 23 . 10/23/2012
Well, I can already tell that if this had gone on further that this wouldn't end well for anyone.

Yeah, I could tell they were Germanized names (hooray for being part German). They at least sound a lot better and seem to make more sense than the German names used in (shudder) If I was Your Nazi.
TweenisodeOrange chapter 23 . 10/23/2012
I liked that you Germanized the names, made it feel more authentic. And this is kinda heartbreaking... :(
TweenisodeOrange chapter 22 . 10/23/2012
That sounds like the funnest Con ever! I wish I could go to a Con, but I don't live near any cities large enough to hold one... well, there IS a fantasy Con in Salt Lake, at some time, but I don't know when.
Zim'sMostLoyalServant chapter 23 . 10/23/2012
Short, but still good. The scene with Danny especially helped humanize the German side of things - they weren't all monsters.

Keep up the good work.

Zim'sMostLoyalServant signing off.
The Shadow Syndicate chapter 23 . 10/23/2012
Ah yes the Nazification of the Industrial Rhine, truly a sad event. Made even more so by France and England's lackluster response. I really feel horrible for Sam since I know what's coming later (Ghettos and Concentration Camps). Though I do admit I love anything with WW2 so this was a great read. Hope to see more out of this.

-The Shadow Syndicate
Autobot-Outcast chapter 23 . 10/23/2012
...Aaaaaand we have another series starter.

Are you just trying to dump all your plot bunnies on us for free?
OddAuthor chapter 20 . 10/22/2012
Wow. Poor Jaz. I'm embarrassed because I don't know who Preston was named after. I'll have to read up on the English Civil War.
OddAuthor chapter 10 . 10/22/2012
Interesting fiction. That's all I have to say!
OddAuthor chapter 22 . 10/22/2012
Amusing chapter. I hope it was okay I jumped ahead. Poor Sandy, forced to speak backwards. (I'm going to go back and read the other chapters; just wanted you to know I'm keeping up with your story!)
Cartoonatic55 chapter 22 . 10/22/2012
...What just happened? XD

Anyway, congrats on getting over 100 reviews! Again. ...I can't say I'm surprised; it happens every year. :P
Also, that chapter I mentioned only mentions that word, but...Anyway, yeah, I'll get on that soon. (It probably could've been finished yesterday, but I got really sick all the sudden. :()
Third Kind chapter 22 . 10/22/2012
I really liked this one-shot (especially since I've been to cons myself.) It made my day. :D
Zim'sMostLoyalServant chapter 22 . 10/22/2012
HA! I honestly don't know which part of this I like the most. The whole thing was hilarious, and I loved it.

Keep up the good work.