Reviews for Sweet Nothings
Ginger chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Not a fan of slash, but this was so well done. The lines: 'That's real. These rocks and that hill over there and this ground solid under my feet. Here and now, that's what real. Not that kitchen, or that taste in my mouth, or her. Not for going on twenty years now', is so filled with pain and sorrow that it is hard to read without tears.
CrypticButterfly chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
I'm not exactly the best at writing proper reviews, but I'd figured I'd give it a shot for this fic.
So. This was expertly written, right off the bat. I loved the imagery, especially the parts about those delicious sounding cookies. Honestly, I could imagine every detail so brilliantly.
You are fantastic! Had me cooing at the boys and craving sweets the entire time. I enjoyed this litle fic the whole way through. Brilliant!
Thank-you for writing it! Wish again I could leave a better review. Take care!
Your fan,
Caeria chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Nicely done. Enjoyed the memories of childhood presented in the story
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Your story is well written, warm, and filled with tenderness. Enjoyed it very much.
NightScriber chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Thanks so much for your reviews - glad you enjoyed reading! Hope to post more ASJ fics before too long.
InsideOutlaw chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Great first ASJ story. Very well written and you portrayed a loving relationship in a caring and understated way. Nice work!
Lana Coombe chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Aww bless! Nicely written. You captured their individual characters well and kept the story going at a good pace, making for a very enjoyable read. Thanks.
Ghislaine Emrys chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Hard to believe this is your first ASJ story-it's great! You've got the characters down well, the plot is realistic, and the slash aspect is believable. I really liked Kid's memory of his childhood birthday and that Heyes knew exactly how to make him feel better. Looking forward to reading more from you!
Friscogirl chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I loved this! The gentleness of their relationship and the intertwining of dreams of cookies to the real deal! Thanks
RosieAnnie chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Slash is not my favorite category, but I thought you handled this with sensitivity and grace. Your writing shows a facility for language, plot and characterization. I look forward to reading your next stories.
Anon chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Congratulations! Well done!
That is so sweet - and even calorie-free (only leaves me with a craving for cookies...)