Reviews for Addict
Browniangel chapter 6 . 6/21/2013
Why didn't Katniss tell Peeta, I know it had to be horrible but she should know by now that would understand and help her through what happen to her.

I hope Katniss will find the strength to tell Peeta the truth and why she decided to hide her feels from him.

Now that Peeta found his strength to help Katniss, she will know he not dead and there is hope. Please continue this story I would love to see how things will go, will Katniss get help and stay clean this time. Till the next chapter.
Becca chapter 6 . 6/9/2013
Nice come back gurl! Really intense! Good luck trying to update these next 2 weeks with finals though lol.. I had to reread the entire story cause I forgot what happened lol it's great I luv it!
NAME chapter 5 . 6/8/2013
please this is a really good story with an amazinnmnnngggg plot just please keep writing i come back everyday to see if you written again and i almost cry everyday just please keep wroting and sorry but i dont have an account but ill use the same name everyday know its a dedicated fan
keepwritingpleas chapter 5 . 6/6/2013
plsase keep writing
VikkiTayler chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
:o Omg, Peeta! No! This isn't good... I really like it so far! :)
Browniangel chapter 5 . 4/8/2013
This chapter was very interesting and emotional. So happy you updated, thank you for the update.

It has to be hard on Peeta to just not be himself. He can't even be the father he should be. I am seeing such a different Peeta, he completely different person. He has no life in him, all he can do now is worry about Katniss.

Peeta is nothing like Snow, it so sad that he thinking that way. When he finds Katniss she was planning to fall onto the electrified fence to end her life.

Great way to come back hoping Peeta was able to save Katniss but will Peeta be ok. Can't wait for the next update to find out.
Katniss the huntress chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
You have to keep writing more please! I love this story! :D
What will happen to their son though and how old is he?
smileshappy24 chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
Are peeta and katniss going to get back together? What is peetas kid like? Keep writing!
smileshappy24 chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
I love how u describe things! This story is really awesome! Keep writing!
smileshappy24 chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
Really really good! Cant wait to read more!
smileshappy24 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Really good story! U have so many good ideas!
Browniangel chapter 4 . 11/10/2012
I feel for Peeta feeling alone and lost and not knowing what to do. Thinking his weak for always expressing how he feels by crying when his feeling hurt or upset. It was so sad that he wished he could start over he life since he feels he screw it up by his choices.

I felt bad for Peeta living a lie with Madge and having a child in the middle of their drama. At least Madge was honest with her self and knew Peeta was still in love with Katniss but maybe she was hoping that he would love her the way he loved Katniss especially since they had a child together.

My heart goes out to Madge hoping her love would have be strong enough for the both of them. She was hoping she could heal Peeta. So she wasn't blinded in their relationship. So it not just Peeta fault she was just as broken as he but in a different way. Just Madge kept trying to work on their relationship but with Katniss coming in and out of their lifes cause more drama then they could handle.

I believe Peeta never wanted to hurt Madge, even thou he did. Now Peeta alone I hope he doesn't get to depressed. This was great chapter. It was sad that Madge had to end her and Peeta relationship but then how would Katniss and Peeta get back together, till the next amazing chapter. Can't wait!
VikkiTayler chapter 4 . 11/9/2012
Well, I guess it's for the best that Madge is out of the picture. I can't wait to see what happens next between Peeta and Katniss :) I feel bad for Peeta though.. Nobody should ever actually be alone in their life. Keep writing, hope you update soon! :)
-Vikki-
HG Just Because chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
Wow. Please update soon!
Browniangel chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
Wow Peeta is a major mess. He confused but married with a son, so this has to be hard on him.

I love that Haymitch took Katniss side a little more then Peeta. I think it's cause he an relate. Haymitch drinks to forget and Katniss took drugs to forgot. And Haymitch is right throwing it back in her face isn't going to help.

I know Peeta is tore between his life with Madge and his son. Then he has Katniss that he love more then his own life and know he made the biggest mistake by leaving her. Peeta has so much guilt, that he couldn't save her.

So much drama but I love this can't wait to see how Peeta handling all this. Till the next update.