Reviews for Timeless Moments With You
Music Person chapter 17 . 2/8/2013
Wow. (enough said)
Zee126 chapter 17 . 1/15/2013
Thanks for all the nice reviews. I'm glad to know a lot of people like this as much as I do. :)
Little Christian chapter 17 . 1/14/2013
Great story!
larryboyrocks9000 chapter 17 . 12/25/2012
Great story! I really enjoyed it and it is one of my favorite stories on the site.

I like both new ideas, but I would be interested in #2
larryboyrocks9000 chapter 15 . 12/25/2012
Oh no...Alvin got more Ear-Wacks!

I'm kidding, but ear wacks do have mind control in them, and that just reminded me of them.

And also, I was amazed by the Lampy-Robot.
larryboyrocks9000 chapter 14 . 12/9/2012
Evil LarryBoy is Awesome. Just saying.

I like how you put Viki, Bob, and Junior into the story, I felt the story lacking without them.

Also, this is another great Chapter and I have one question, are the other Superheroes (e.g. Scarlet Tomato and Electro-Melon) going to help LarryBoy?
Cari0 chapter 14 . 12/9/2012
It's not confusing. For me at least. :) I love this story. A lot! 3
SofiaGirl12 chapter 13 . 12/7/2012
Wow just wow. This is the best Larryboy story I've read! What's gonna happen next?
larryboyrocks9000 chapter 13 . 12/2/2012
Awesome. Just, Awesome.
Cari0 chapter 13 . 12/1/2012
Ooooh... What's next? The cliffhangers! :)
Cari0 chapter 11 . 11/26/2012
I love this story. It's so cute and the plot is easy to follow. I feel sorry for poor future Archie. His best friend gets taken away from him for seven years and he's probably killed by said friend, too. That must be so emotionally tramatizing.
larryboyrocks9000 chapter 10 . 11/12/2012
Future...Evil LarryBoy...is Somewhat awesome.
larryboyrocks9000 chapter 5 . 11/7/2012
Who reading this wouldn't know LarryBoy/Larry is a cucumber?

Also, maybe that is how he got the design for his costume, baby Larry somehow remembered the kind...older him, and came up with that costume in his subconscious.
larryboyrocks9000 chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
To help you with your chapters, you are right about no one loving Alvin (explained in: "The Awful Ear Wacks Attacks") and everything.

Plus, Prune-Man has the ability to fly and shoot seeds out of his ears.

Anyways, this is very good so far. I am liking it.