Reviews for Control
1961Littlemissy chapter 37 . 10/26/2013
Oh please continue. Everyone needs a distraction to get on the right track. Would enjoy reading more from your view.
shantiprime chapter 37 . 9/11/2013
Thank you for a wonderful story. You filled in the blanks about Christian's affair as Elena's sbmissive and his journey in becominga Dom. How he saw this as his salvation and the drive to become the success he became in the business world.
Please keep on writing.
beachdreamer-nyc chapter 37 . 6/14/2013
Great job with this tough story. It keeps in character I feel and is a good transition.
beachdreamer-nyc chapter 26 . 6/14/2013
Agreed. Its abuse and why we hate Elena. She is definately taking advantage of his emotional issues. But its also fiction. Its difficult for me to even view this Christian as a child. He's old beyond his years because of his past - a weary man stuck in a 16 year olds body.
beachdreamer-nyc chapter 24 . 6/14/2013
An eye rolling Christian! HA!
beachdreamer-nyc chapter 19 . 6/14/2013
Great chapter. I like the deviation from the original story, it still fits...the braid, his approach. It reminded me of his first few times with Ana. He's still in character...rough, compassionate, fifty shades. Nice work. But boy is he going to be in trouble!
beachdreamer-nyc chapter 7 . 6/14/2013
I am glad you are tackling this part of the story. I have often thought it would be interesting to understand how Christian's relationship with Eleana evolved. I hope you take it to the point he becomes a Dom. On to the next chapter...
zara chapter 37 . 3/31/2013
Such an amazing fic, well done. Truly pulled me in.

Hope you do a sequel, maybe with Christian and his doms? I think it'd be really good!

Really do hope you make a sequel
zara chapter 35 . 3/31/2013
The scene in the hospital was so sad.. Its wrong but I did get teary tbh... What they did was wrong, she did take advantage of him but I think she did fall in love with him... *sigh*
zara chapter 27 . 3/31/2013
This chapter was so intense I had to pause a couple of times lol
zara chapter 21 . 3/31/2013
Omggg this chapter was so intense, you're such a good writer
zara chapter 19 . 3/31/2013
I love that you're not sticking to the original story and making it different. Loved Christian's first experience as a dom
Guest chapter 18 . 3/31/2013
This chapter was so intense omg
zara chapter 14 . 3/31/2013
Ooo loved this chapter. Made me feel sorry for elena tbh
zara chapter 12 . 3/31/2013
Loving this more and more as I go on