Reviews for The Change in Agent Washington
the things that define you chapter 16 . 2/21
I really enjoy this story. Wash is such a complex character and this really shows his change. Good work.
Caleb chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
There needs to be more wash fanfic journals this was awesome
AnimeGirl 144 chapter 16 . 1/5/2014
Excellent work, especially Doc's thought processes for him helping Wash; it's less Stockholm Syndrome and more positive thinking. I can't wait to see who you choose next (maybe Felix?)
SupeyNinjaZora19 chapter 16 . 1/5/2014
Oh gods... Doc and Wash are really alike! I love this!
missmoney101 chapter 16 . 1/5/2014
Poor Doc misses his wall ;) Great chapter, as always :)
Siris-0074 chapter 16 . 1/5/2014
Excellent work again. Just one little issue that bugged me - The Freelancers aren't Spartans, despite the armor. The Freelancers are Freelancers, and the Spartans are Spartans. Two different projects. But I very much enjoyed the fic otherwise. Look forward to seeing more from you.
Amarath Dross chapter 5 . 9/30/2013
oh these are so cute!

and I can't believe how accurate this feels...
Ms-Neku-Gurl chapter 15 . 7/21/2013
I'm loving this so far! Can you please do a Doc one or a Donut one? :D
ColdWillo chapter 15 . 4/10/2013
well... wash sure does seem to bitch alot, still it was a bit short but it gotthe job done, can you wait till season ten!
ColdWillo chapter 14 . 4/10/2013
its not one of your best but im grateful, i liked it thanks! :D
AnimeGirl 144 chapter 14 . 4/6/2013
(I MISSED 14?! HOW'D I MISS 14! STUPID USELESS FFN WARNING SYSTEM)

I liked Grif's pov on Wash. Especially when Grif said how proud he was to run him over, only to realize that won't last long.
AnimeGirl 144 chapter 15 . 4/6/2013
This was well put together.

Tex complaining about Epsilon-Church's whining is great.
ColdWillo chapter 13 . 3/26/2013
a self relization wash chapter sounds awsome but what about a grif chapter?
Lili-Hunter chapter 13 . 1/29/2013
Oh wow. I loved this chapter. Seeing Wash self-destruct is, in my opinion, the better chapters, since RT didn't give us much more than a glimpse as to what was going on in his head with Epsilon.
Anyway, I hope you keep this fic going! :)
TunelessLyric chapter 13 . 1/21/2013
If you don't feel like writing a Wash chapter, I'd be more than hapoy to myself ;)

Whew! That was a lot to take in in one day. I love the detail that you put in and it really shows in the amount of character voice we get to see. Awesome work! I am totally favouriting this now.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »