Reviews for Never stop
Castlelover777 chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Great story! Simple and beautiful. I really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing your stories!
jareya chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Love stories with Castle really in his writing zone, there are way too few of them. And this is a great one.
huntaj18 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
"'S okay," she mumbled, pressing a kiss against his chest. "Nikki okay?"

He smiled, pulling back from her slightly so he could look in her eyes.

"Nikki's safe in my hands," he promised softly.

He paused, before explaining further, "I just woke up and had to get it out."

She met his gaze, her sparkling eyes growing darker.

"If what we did last night ends up in one of your books…" she warned. LOOOVE. I'd love to see this on the show. This is exactly what is missing in their relationship. While I do love them together its moments like this that I would really love to see.
eyrianone chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Him writing… does it for her.

Kate and all of us too.
Austcastlefan chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Beautifully written. I love her watching him write - definitely mirroring him watching her work. Just beautiful :)
Cora Clavia chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
OHHHHHHHHHHH LOVE LOVE LOVE. Love this. This seems so real. So canon. Especially her being all Do Not Put My Sexual Prowess Into Your Books, Castle.
Mark C chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
You've done an excellent job in showing how well Rick and Kate are taking their new relationship. It also has done a lot for his writing.

Loved Kate's warning about what they did ending up in a future book. Rick's response was perfect.

The ending was sweet.
Natalie Elizabeth chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I so needed to read something so happy and enlightening. Thank you
Deb838 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Awww, that was really sweet.
I hope sometime this season, that we end up getting a scene something like this.
BlueOrchid96 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Love that Kate enjoys watching Castle work. A little reversal of how things usually are with him watching her.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
You did a great job love your writing would love to read more castle writers and Andrew need to read
Habita chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Beautiful. I love it :-) Thanks for sharing!
Kaz chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
This was really very good! Love the way you captured Castle and Beckett felt very in character. Thanks for posting. Kaz
Guppy chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Lovely, lovely, story.
lv2bnsb chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
So very nice. I would LOVE to see more of his literary wit shine through in the coming season. Maybe some arguments or banter regarding literature or vocabulary that have everyone in the 12th baffled while Caskett presses on oblivious.