Reviews for Five Times They Had Personal Space Issues and One Time They Did Not
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 1 . 10/8
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
I give it two thumbs up! :) Very well written! I especially liked the innocence Patrick had. Quite Funny. :)
eiralu chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
I liked this story a lot. It's sweet and funny. Patrick made an adorable addition to the group 3
Skylar chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
That was so cute omg 3

Usually I steer clear of anything with an OC, but I adore Patrick! He's adorable :)
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Very, very nice. You should do more stories about Sam and his angel, Patrick. I wouldn't mind a sneak peek at Cas and Dean from your perspective either.
Imbrus-the-Mongoose chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Aww, so cute. :3
Conny Avian chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Oh wow that's so sweet!
Actually the cutest ff I've read in a long time.
I wish there would be more about this four. I can totally imagine how they ly there sleeping in a big winchester-angel-ball (if you know what I mean?! ;)
Sweetheart5793 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
So cute! And I loved Patrick! Great job, thank u for sharing this fic!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
adorable story. didn't even feel ooc.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
0oh awesome one-shot! :) Patrick is so funny.
Erin chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
That was a very cute story :) I would love it if you wrote some more stories about Dean/Cass and Sam/Patrick :) thanks very much!
Donika chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
This story is adorable. Very nice.
angelandthelord chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Hey, I love when they, Dean and Cas, talk together. It's quite funny!(in my opinion lol) I also love Sammy's angel. I think he's soooo cute. Am I crazy to like him? xD anyway thanks for writing a really great fanfic! That made my day!
Wongvhan chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
ALWP Actual laughter was produced! Kudos to you!
494dwangel chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
love it...awesome...seriously, i need sleep my eyes r burning but i had to finish this...*falls in bed*...