Reviews for The Siege of GranDracmon
Ford1114 chapter 8 . 1/10
This is the last chapter to re-look of ending the siege of GranDracmon’s place. Corner!Takato and Rika dress up as Marvel characters, flash forward to House of Madoka/Shinnen that the actual characters appeared. I remember Morrigan meeting Mukuro.

Metalla X founds Dramon X and after insulting Deckerdramon, Kenny is pissed and the Ascendant enemies fight for the first time (yes, I say enemies instead of ‘rivals’ of Omega/Metalla Xs). The Kuipers do nothing to break them up.

“Alright, now that Ken is here, I can…” “BACK OFF JACKASS!” “My apologies continue…” My favorite part here. :)

Our heroes combine their attacks to destroy GranDracmon. Not before GranDracmon curse Dramon X in showing him what real pain is, something that foreshadows Ken to suffer a lot in his stories to come. The first hint, Ken has the Zero Ability to absorb anything except very strong and deity-related characters.

As saying their goodbyes to Ken, Varuna gives her respect, Hiei is neutral, but Yamato’s crotch is in pain (and flash forward to 2014 with the Return of Cooler Abridged that reference it.).

The three hints of D-Reaper’s Fury, Accel Stream Season 2, and of course Athena & PinkPatamon are about to have her adventure by meeting her parents’ younger selves.

Can’t believe I come a long way to reread this now that D-Reaper’s Fury is going to end very soon. Thanks for that.
Ford1114 chapter 7 . 1/10
The semi-final chap of this conflict starts. Yeah I remember the first party corner most characters wore normal costumes while a few wore crossover character ones (which the latter becomes much prominent in later segments). Ken as Charizard makes a good impression.

Yeah, Kenny is tired of being compared to a South Park character. Everyone keeps firing their attacks on GranDramon. Then, Dramon X reaches further by combining the four Dramons to become Shooting Star Mode (and the first to reach something above Level 3). Metalla X is megaton peeved that after killing Arkadimon, he’s going after Ken next.

“For the last time, stop calling me KENNY!” Haha.

After back and forth, GranDracmon reduces to a clip-winged angel form as Matadormon DFM. He’s going to find Kenny. Can’t wait to reread the last chapter.
Ford1114 chapter 6 . 1/10
Chapter 6, the Andes blob has been vanquish. Metalla X still has trouble, he wants to become a Level 2 at cost to kill Arkadimon.

Inside the confinement with Ken, “Why so serious, bro?” Nice Dark Knight reference here. The Beast Tamers and Shaka manage to kill NeoMyotismon, but not before the Inumon clan leader pass away. Yes I remember seeing Charon visiting the XLR8 dimension and manipulates its Uranus and Neptune to cause havoc.

Oh yeah, just like the first time they use it on Valmarmon, Mars and Hiei combine their attacks to hit GranDracmon hard.

Metalla X finally becomes Level 2, he’s the Digital Bringer of Death. :) Huanglongmon appears to end this chap.
Ford1114 chapter 5 . 1/10
Chapter 5, this is the first party segment appear with the characters wearing costumes and celebrate Halloween besides the small segments. This is the concept of what’s to come, going from the sequel in Yagami’s Second Coming, to expand more of the Cornerverse lore with two special stories: House of Madoka and Shinnen. I’d say I remember ‘official Cornerverse’(s) did happen before like in Cartoon Network promos such as Cartoon Cartoon Fridays and their Urban City commercials/promos, separating from their show counterparts.

Everybody moves out to begin fighting mooks in the castle. The Kuipers are fighting off Andes and BlackVictoryGreymon. Some is fighting a NeoMyotismon. Ah yes, Mutalior, Vipris, and Caiusmon appear just as I remember. Vipris wants to get revenge on Sailor Saturn. With that, the three villains fuse to form Analogmon. Yeah I remember this story pays tribute to Plan to Eradicate the Saiyans.

Metalla X is in big trouble while fighting Arkadimon.

The throne room, our heroes confront GranDracmon at last. Ken is rage filled to kill GranDracmon. This is the first we hear ‘Kenny’ which has become a running gag for him. GranDracmon become his HellLord Mode. Andes becomes a blob that look like William Birkin.
Ford1114 chapter 4 . 1/10
By this point, this chapter reached October that this fic became a Halloween special.

Lucemon makes his appearance, but now the heroes are off to fight Belialmon. Omega X takes it personal at the flaming demonic centaur. Sworm through swords it is. Belialmon is defeated, and the Beast Tamers got their items to become stronger and entering the next phase of the siege.

Oh crap, Andes’ mutated form is here to showcase that next part.
Ford1114 chapter 3 . 1/10
The beginning, someone is stalking Yamakins here.

The second group are in the jungle to fight Echidnamon’s forces. I remember the monster eating her own children. gross.

The snake dragon is killed and next section cleared.
Ford1114 chapter 2 . 1/10
Chapter 2, time for the group to face the froggy as Yamato pointed out, once again some people call him Vegeta. There’s the mention of Virus by the heroes who sounds like Cell.

Oh shit, I remember the part that Deckerdramon’s essence is inside one of Belphedramons, only that Metalla X cruelly destroy him much to the heroes’ shock and anger. We know what happens when Ken finds out.

Anyway, the frog and the Tundra Gates have been complete.
Ford1114 chapter 1 . 1/10
This is where I reread you and Chaos’ second collaboration, this is where the Triad are making forth to raid GranDracmon’s castle. Since Dawn of Chaos, everyone selected has been gathered in Ken’s dimension.

Shall never surrender begins. This is where Kensuke meets the Kuipers, Varuna at first is not happy since her attack comes from Pokemon. Yes, while I write this, 2016 is Pokemon’s 20th anniversary. Ken’s meeting with the Kuipers will give foreshadowings of ideas to come.

There’s also these artifacts relating to the Beast Tamers. Everyone passes through the eternal darkness to reach GranDracmon’s domain and split to separate groups. This is gonna be lovely for the first fights to come.
Crimson G chapter 8 . 11/30/2012
Fantastic End. Hmm, I wonder how much destruction the events of Dawn of Chaos caused. Yamato got his just deserts and I wonder what will happen to Ken? Keep on chugging dude.
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 8 . 11/29/2012
And so Siege of GranDracmon concludes. Wow, great collab work, K and Chaos. I enjoyed what you two put together and gave us a neat sequel! )

First off, loved every bit of the last Halloween segments. I was pleased to see Takato, Rika, Takuya, Izumi, Himura, and Jeri there! I liked their costume selections, especially Rika and Takato's. Hah! You had me going with drunk!Rei acting like her Abridged counterpart! XD

But, wait... that twist in the end. I'll get to that in a sec!

Getting into the meat of this review: Loved the last bits of fighting against GranDracmon/Matadormon. But, I liked Metalla X vs Dramon X even more. I was glad to see those two at each other's throat! I loved their bit where they scared GranDracmon. XD

I has laughing hard when Ken gave Metalla X the infamous 'nutshot' heard around the world. Now you've joined Warlord and Takato on that list, Yama-chan. :P

Man, what a coward to take advantage of Ken by using Venus bait. Ugh, poor Ken. This curse sounds bad. I can't imagine what GranDracmon means when Ken will witness torment like never before. Could be linked to his inner darkness or someone close to him? I can't even think about it. Then, there's that whole bit of him being a Zero User. I was shocked to know he can absorb both Digimon and humans. Yikes.

Nice job finding his weakness, guys. Obviously light is a dark entity's kryptonite. Nice to see Celesta X, Yusuke, Shaka, and Sailor Moon taking his body apart. Glad they were able to get Ken and Venus out of there! Venus and her child are safe, whew! Thank goodness for that! GranDracmon tries to manipulate Hiei and turn him loose on Ken, but Mars and Houou make the save! Hah, take that, jerk.

Awesome finish with Ken and Sedna holding GranDracmon in place for Omega X and Celesta X to obliterate the big jerk! But, he doesn't go without leaving Ken without the last word and reminds him of that horrible curse. Ugh, goodbye, GranDracmon. You can join your crew and that bitch Andes.

Before the celebrations start, we get a visit for big daddy ObeliskMegaGargomon! Huh, so he doesn't plan any havoc for a while? Guess that's good for everyone. Heh, poor Henry and Terriermon. ObeliskMegaGargomon has a dislike for jokers and turtles? Consider those two lucky he's in a good mood. Patch up Henry good, Sara. :P

Now, I'm even more curious to see RaPhoenixmon. Wonder what he did for Rei and Cammy? Can't wait for Dawn of Chaos to continue again.

Cool to see all the dragons and sovereigns restored. The Accel Digiworld is recovered and the Trinity restore order to it!

I feel sorry for Venus. Can't blame her since she was the closest one to see Ken suffering. She must've sensed something beyond heartbreak that has her worried for Ken's future. I wonder if we'll see this in Accel season 2. The Senshi and Yusuke's crew get that sense something might happen to Ken. Might it relate to that Zero User power and these Evo-lite guys?

Varuna finally gets Ken back! Looks like they're even. Happy now, Tyra? :P

Neat. We get glimpses of the Evo-lites and DarkMagimon's coven (and I spy a Beelzebumon; nobody pointed this out)! DarkMagimon's assembling quite a dark army: KingDevimon, an army of 'Dark' Legendary Warriors, and now Beelzebumon. Accel season 2 and Kai season 3 are shaping up to be good!

Speaking of which, what a surprise ending! We get a glimpse in the YYGDM future and meet Karin & Dimitri's daughter Athena! And she's got a PinkPatamon? Awww, so cute. I just want to pinch Athena's cheeks and hug her! Nice to see Neo-Queen Serenity, too. So, they're planning to send Athena and PinkPatamon to the past to meet with the younger versions of Karin & Dimitri, in addition to the YYGDM groups? Now, that I'm looking forward to! It'll be a good and exciting experience for Athena and PinkPatamon. Can't wait to see her in Accel 2 and Kai season 3!

I find it cool Athena is the first child of a Senshi and an Ascendant. I wonder which power she'll adjust to better. Should be interesting to see where this leads up in her future appearances! :D

You even had be surprised with the twist during the last Halloween segment. So, let me get this straight. Rei came up with such an elaborate plan just to get Hiei to wear a penguin costume? Hah, well it worked out well in their favor!

I didn't see 'Rei' and 'Hiei' turning out as Mai and Joey. Those had to be the best Halloween costumes out of these segments. 'Rei'/Mai had me fooled with her drunk antics. Good thing they borrowed Usagi's disguise pen. Works like a charm! I also loved the bits with Rei showing off penguin!Hiei to the crowds, Minako dressed up as Sailor V, Ami handcuffing Vega & being a seductive vixen, and the cameos from Mukuro & Morrigan! Overall funny and unpredictable Halloween stuff. XD

Great work, guys! The second collab was a success. Hope y'all do another later down the road. Count on me reading it. Ciao!
Belletiger BT chapter 8 . 11/28/2012
Awesome chapter! as usual, your last chapters always have an especial touch'. I a surprise to see Ken has ability to absorb digimon and human alike, I wonder what kind of other abilities Ken does have. The battles in there were also great. Ahah, we gotta see the future kid of dimitri and karin; Athena and her digimon partner PinkPatamon. Those two sure will bring cute and funny moments. Anyway, awesome last chapter, i hope I can see more work made by you two.
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 7 . 11/27/2012
Hope you guys had a great turkey week like I did! :P

Anyways, awesome chapter! The Halloween segment was a freakin' riot. We get Ken dressed as Charizard, drunk Rei going all Xena, Hiei getting talked into dressed as a penguin, and all the wacky costume selection all in one glorious segment. I loved it.

Yay, about time Yamato gains level 2 status. Metalla X mops the floor with Arkadimon and shows he ain't one to be messed with. Oh yeah, he feels Ken's power, but more on that in a bit.

Boom! Good to see that group take down Analogmon. Hah, the D3s take out Mutalior. Nice!

With the battles pretty much wrapped up, it all comes down to beating the big bad booty daddy GranDracmon. Just when things look bleak, Ken pulls out a new Ascendant form. But, that's not all... Shooting Star Mode? Man, Chaos loves his 5Ds gimmicks. LOL. Nice to see ol' Granny Amaterasumon come back and give Ken back his Tsukuyomimon power back.

Pretty awesome to see the dragons come together with Ken and take GranDracmon apart like that! That's for you constantly calling him Kenny. :D

The big bastard really goes for broke and uses Hiei & Mars' Phoenix Dragon on him. That jerk GranDracmon knocked Ken so far he nearly crashed right into Venus! Whew, close call.

Ken's down for the count. GranDracmon doesn't learn to quit, but the Trinity are ready to face him. The final battle shall be decided!

Overall, great chapter, and I'll be reading the finale tomorrow! Ciao! :D
JNaegi chapter 8 . 11/27/2012
Nice ending to this story and so much to comment on. The conclusion of the Halloween party was funny and unexpected. I was not counting on Mai and Joey to be transformed as the fire couple. "Rei" spouting on about Saten and destruction reminded me of the SM abridged series. Hah Hiei finally got in the penguin costume. And Ami, you little vixen handcuffing Vega, that was shocking.

The battles were good and Ken again does his infamous "ball buster" on Yamato. Him getting cursed it's really going to change the game. I was worried for Venus when that punk GranDracmon got her and she felt Ken's sadness when that curse got put on him.

My so many rules on maintaining balance between worlds.

But he is finally beat and the Accel stream universe has regained the Digi-gods. So ObeliskMegoGargomon is finally free but he won't cause that much trouble for now.

So now we are entering the Evo-Lites (which will be good) along with finding out more about Season 3 of Digimon Kai.

Now we are introduced to Karin and Dimitri's future daughter Athena! The first child of a magical Senshi and Ascendants will be bad ass. So much stuff happening in the future and she will be heading to the past to train like Chibi-Usa once did. Whoa she will be in Season 3 Kai and Accel Stream? Sweet.

It was cool seeing Mukuro and Morrigan seeing Hiei as a penguin. Nice plan with using Usagi's old disguise pen.

Well dudes this was another succesful colab. This was done well.

Of course I will be keeping up with Chaos stories along with yours!

Good work you two!
Ford1114 chapter 8 . 11/27/2012
Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my GOD! This is the best! It made my day! GranDracmon is finally defeated. I laugh when he said "My apologies continue..."

Haha! Dramon X vs Metalla X are Dante vs Vergil, my dream has come true! Then we get to see a sneak peek of Accel Stream Season 2.
-And Dramon X is a Zero Ability user. Not bad. But thankfully that he's not a mary sue, after all he has flaws. Just saying.

So I see a sneak peek of DarkMagimon and Season 3. That's the reason why they will create the Fake Warriors. And thanks for using the music suggestion I send a year ago.

Oh yes! You were talking me before on email of Athena and PinkPatamon. This is one big turn of events, and be similar to Sailor Chibi Moon when going back in time to meet her parents' younger selves. It is going to be big, lets not forget that she will also appear in Cross Generations.

If you like, I can help out future character corners, and perhaps Priscilla (ElenaMegan) should join us if she dazzles our presence.

See you soon on email!
supergoku1987 chapter 8 . 11/27/2012
Awesome chapter man. They finally defeat Grandracmon. Omega x and Celesta x get their revenge. Ken's been cursed and that sucks. Wonder what these evolites have plan for Ken since he's a zero user.

Lol at Metalla X getting kicked in the nads. Tike and David are even thinking of using it? lol, it's effective alright. The sovereigns of Ken's world are back. Glad to see the three universes together and taking names. cool to see a prelude to digi-fusion kai season 3 with magimon and kingdevimon. can't wait for that. Athena is Karin and Dimitri's daughter? she's cute. and pinkpatamon, lol. hope athena's better than that brat pan.

Halloween stuff was funny. morrigan is hot. hiei as a penguin was funny ass stuff. mars gets the last laugh, lol. cool to see takato, rika, and the other digicouples there. great ending, guys. can't wait for the new stuff coming. peace, y'all.