Reviews for The Siege of GranDracmon
Belletiger BT chapter 6 . 11/19/2012
Sorry for taking a while, I had a long week ( And still having). Awesome chapter. Finally Andes is gone. No one will miss her. Good for Sedna now she's free from the witch's tourment. Ah. Yui finally went in her tenyou form, kicking ass Neodevimon's butt, but with YoukaiInumon's Sacrifice. Mars and Hiei going for their combo once again is always nice to see.

Yamamoto finally went to the level 2, sure thing Arkadimon is now in trouble.
I cant wait to see what will happens next!
supergoku1987 chapter 6 . 11/16/2012
Intense chapter, man. fun halloween part and the costumes were cool. Mmm, I can picture rei in that sexy jungle bikini and lita looking beautiful being a princess.

Couldn't believe that Charon did all that and caused hell to Ken. cool mindscape fight between Dramon X and Tsukuyomimon death. Ken's ass was almost killed, but grey saved him. that was a close one. glad maki got his partner back and they formed apollomon. vipris dies like a bitch, thanks saturn. mutalior's all on his own. glad sedna finished andes off for good.

about time yamato became an ascendant 2. Arkadimon's ass is in trouble now. too bad about the inumon leader. wow, yui became shaka and is a warrior with ancient blood? cool stuff, man. awesome stuff when hiei and sailor mars did that dragon phoenix on grandracmon. shit's about to go down next chapter, son. next chapter's gonna be sweet.
JNaegi chapter 6 . 11/15/2012
Rocking on with this crossover.

The Halloween segment was good, they are all showing off with grace and dignity...and showing off the body is not bad to Rei!

Battles come to an end and so much has happend. Wow I didn't expect Grey to come on back and heal up Ken-kun? That inside battle with Tsukuyomimon DM was interesting as well.

Yui showing off her heritage by going Celestial on NeoMyotismon's ass and all this info on what happens on the final stages of DOC is so good but frustrating at the same cause we aren't there yet. Here I thought Ghidorah was going to be the big one in the end to face.

So that's what Charon did when she vanished for a while. She mainpulated Uranus and Neptune in the Accel universe. It makes perfect sense now. Even though those two were hard-headed with Ken to begin with. Makes you wonder...

Mars and Hiei going for their combo once again is always nice to see.

Hmmmm I guess I have to swallow my pride; Yamato is finally Ascendant 2. I mean with his constant crying over it, its finally his. Ha, come back when you reach lvl 3 Yama. Haha!

So sad what happend to the elder Inumon and his poor son.

Maki was the one to Biomerge huh?! Glad he was able to free his digimon from the darkness and now is Apollomon.

Andes gone?! She'll find a way to come back somehow.

Saturn beat Vipris again and he is not coming back so that was his swan song.

Two more chapters to go and it's going great you two!

Til next time.
Ford1114 chapter 6 . 11/15/2012
Thanks for the birthday gift you told me on DA!

Anyway yeah, Andes got destroyed, NeoMyotismon is killed (but not before the heroes avenge the death of the Inumon Clan leader), and expect to see Apollomon beating Caiusmon.

I never expect that before her death, Charon manipulates the XLR-8 verse. So does Yui's new form Shaka, it is unbelievable, and the Phoenix Dragon that really damages Valmarmon before.

Metalla X finally becomes Level 2! I will expect to see him and Dramon X fight soon. Y'know with Vergil (because he wields the Yamato sword) vs Dante (final battle) in DMC3.

I predict that the next chapter will come next week, and the last one in the week after.
Chaosblazer chapter 6 . 11/15/2012
Now that was intense, Dramon X was in trouble but he's rebounded and now he's got Grey back the way he was originally, which is awsome_ Uh oh GranDracmon, seems Huanglongmon's got a suprise for you lol.

Maki's fusion was nice to see too, as was Vipris muttering lines from the song "ring of fire" but that's ok, now it's only Mutalior left;

The Inumon Clan leaders son isn't going to take the fact that his father's gone too well, but dang the beast tamers went to town, and Yui's new power is AWSOME_ man she really was as intense as Yusuke.

The beginning portions were awsome, the senshi looked cute in thier costumes (especially Makato) should be intresting to see what happens next, let us rock on dude_
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 5 . 11/10/2012
You really must be a machine. How can you put out all this epicness in such short time?!

That was cute and funny opening segment with the Senshi. Heh, Rei and Minako both got the short end of the stick it seems. I look forward to their costumes next time. Great chapter, btw, and I loved the music scores in this. It captures the actiony feel in the dark atmosphere!

Damn, Ken was all out insane in this chapter. The opening bit with Andes biting him, finding out about Deckerdramon, and just laying it into GranDracmon. He's not letting up, but that did cost him by getting trapped in a dark bubble. How does he plan to get out of this jam? D:

Metalla X fights Arkadimon, and is it just me or... did Arkadimon get a potty mouth? Yeah, I remember he's become more of a crazy nutcase after Accel Stream. Sheesh, now Yamato's gotta figure out a way out of this. Maybe... just maybe... it's his time? Nah. Doubtful, but maybe? Well, either way, he's gotta deal with Ken, who's in major trouble, too.

I was really getting into Sedna vs. Andes. Just seeing Sedna beating her up was a feel good moment and that bitch Andes deserved it. Ah, so we learn the names of the Kuiper's spirit animals! Cool! :D

The spirit animals give the Dai-Valkyrie Kuiper Senshi the boost they need. Loved they got a chance to kill Andes' henchmen. Varuna killing the last BlackVictoryGreymon was a defining touch.

Andes goes nuts (like when hasn't she? She's partially Ken), turns into a bear beast, and ultimately becomes a disgusting giant blob. Andes is a touch bitch, but I have faith Sedna and the Kuipers can take her down!

Awww, I liked seeing Venus being protected, but her taking a shot at those demon Digimon. Jupiter just tore that Devimon to threads and smashed his head with her hammer. (gulp) I somehow picture Jupiter with her Valkyrie armor covered in Devimon blood and her standing on their corpses with the Mjolnir lifted high. Gruesome, but a pretty badass scene. I got a twisted imagination. XP

Analogmon, huh? Didn't expect you to base him off that one villain from that DBZ game (which was believed to be an ova, but is just game footage). He's really kicking ass. Now it's down to Saturn to stop him. Maki's gotta try and get through to Caiusmon!

The Beast Tamers vs. NeoMyotismon should be good. Can't wait to see them use those treasures they just gained, and we're getting a glimpse of a new power Yui gained from Dawn of Chaos? Celestial Maiden, huh? Oooh, interesting. I like the sound of it. :D

And so the showdown with the Big Bad Booty daddy, GranDracmon, begins! I knew he'd have a final form and I kinda love his sarcastic quips (especially to Hiei!). He's not wasting time with the group. Wonder how they're gonna pull out of this. Celesta X is on standby, but will her Amazing Grace be enough? Mars still has the Houou and Sailor Moon has the crystal. Ken's also sealed up and Hiei's attacks seemingly hurting him. It's looking like a tough call to make, but I'm rooting for the good guys!

I can't wait to see how the good guys pull through this! Keep 'em coming, guys! (thumbs up)
Belletiger BT chapter 5 . 11/9/2012
Awesome chapter!
the battle scenes are awesome . Oh man, metalla x and ken are in deep trouble. I wonder how they'll face grandracmon and arkadimon who are the big badies.
Sedna vs Andes's fight is awesome. I cant wait to see what will happens next!
JNaegi chapter 5 . 11/8/2012
Nice work on the segment with the Senshi. What can I say about Andes; she's a tough one. Keeps coming back for more but Sedna's got this! So those are the Kuiper Senshi's animal names. They did a good job defeating their enemies.

Darn it, Ken found out about what happend to Deckerdramon and goes on a rampage against GranDracmon until he gets caputured.

Yui gets captured as well and is going to reveal a hidden power? Celestial Maiden, shit's going to get real. Don't mess with the heavenly beings.

Oh Yamato; for all the atrocities you have committed agaisnt friendships, your arrogant self righteous pride has led to this point. The divine forces have forsaken you because of it. Ken will get revenge. I say now I am not smiling as I type this...more like laughing.

Three more chapters, continue moving forward, doing a good job!
supergoku1987 chapter 5 . 11/8/2012
great chapter, man. the music really liven up the scenes and fights. dmc soundtrack is awesome. damn, metalla x and ken are in deep shit. I wonder who they'll escape grandracmon and arkadimon.

Glad sedna kicked andes' ass and the kuipers did well. shit, now andes turns into sludge monster and they gotta stop her. neomyotismon, huh? hope the tamers are up to his challenge. wonder what lady lupin gonna do? ken's beyond pissed now. ah, so analogmon is based off hatchiyack from that dbz ova game? cool. he's kicking ass.

nice, the fight with grandracmon starts and shows his final form. the next chapter is gonna be great, update soon man. peace.
Ford1114 chapter 5 . 11/8/2012
Sweet chapter! The battles are huge and listening to the music helps! I like the character corner of the senshi doing halloween.

Sedna finally gets to face Andes (And Varuna kills BlackVictoryGreymon. And Sedna's polar bear's name is Knut.). The Tamers encounter a NeoMyotismon, did not see that coming. I see that you change the name from 'Amalgamationmon' to 'Analogmon'.

And the showdown of GranDracmon comes! I knew it, he has a transformed state (HellLord Mode). Dramon X is so furious at Metalla X (who is tortured by Arkadimon), yet they now face a similar dilemma.
Chaosblazer chapter 5 . 11/8/2012
The opening bit was funny I look forward to how that turns out

Ken's mood swings are back thanks to Nirak biting his leg and finding out what happened to Deckerdramon, not looking good though now that he's gotten himself stuck in that orb and now Hiei's gone and hurt him.

Metella X better hope he makes it through Arkadimon ok, after all Ken's going to want to torture him too after he found out what happened.

Sedna and the Kupiers are beating Andes down good, hopefully they can finish her off.

Analogmon doesn't waste anything with his psycopathic nature beating up everyone in site, and the beast tamers are having a difficult time with Neo-Myotismon, should be intresting to see how Lady Lupin's new ability comes into play.

I really liked this update, looking forward to the next one_ rock on!
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 4 . 11/2/2012
Heyo, K-sama! Sorry for the delay. I've been working a lot lately in my new job and just had a hangover from last night's Halloween party. BTW, happy birthday! Hope you had a good one! :D

Oh yeah. It got really heated in this chapter! Damn, Omega X went all out badass and went hard on Belialmon like nobody's business! You don't mess with a brother's little sister and get away without a good ass-whooping. Belialmon put up a fight like the stubborn creep he is. Back on this in a min.

I really enjoyed the action going on all sides. Sheesh, Lucemon went out fast. Ah, it's Legionmon from Accel Stream! Or, is it? Kouichi wasn't thrilled to see him and glad to see them take down Legionmon. Though, once that portal sucked up those spirits, I get the bad feeling we haven't seen the last of him.

That Varuna and Ken exchange during the Legionmon fight had me on edge. Poor Ken. Tyra really needs to cool her jets. Between her, Yamato, and Hiei, Ken already has it tough as it is. Hopefully Sedna did knock some sense into Varuna and to a lesser extent Ken. D'aww, she hugged them both! :P

Hiei and Sailor Mars team-up is always great. I'm still amazed with their chemistry. Hope we get another Phoenix Dragon combo attack before this is all said and done! Hope GranDracmon or one of his other main guards eats it! :D

Whoo, Omega X takes out Belialmon in epic fashion! Takato earns the Suzaku Feather and our groups reunite!

Man, Venus sure is stubborn. I mean, she's five months into her pregnancy! Is she freakin' nuts?! I hope the Senshi, Rio, and his sister Kohana can guard Venus during the fighting. Last thing Venus and Rio need is a miscarriage. That would be tragic! D:

And we end the chapter with a mutated bear!Andes. That fits well with the whole Halloweenish theme. This whole story probably does. Anyway, Sedna vs Andes is coming! At last!

Great chapter, and can't wait for the next battles with Andes, the main guard, and GranDracmon! Keep it up! (thumbs up)
Belletiger BT chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
Awesome chapter as usual. The battles scenes were amazing. Beliealmon finally is gone and Takato got his suzako feather thanks to OmegaX. I am surpised to see he can go to level 2. I didn't see this coming. With the 4 treasures reunited I wonder what will happens next. One thing I know; soon we will see Andes vs Sedna!
supergoku1987 chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
That was great chapter. Omega x beats belialmon in grand style. he shoulda gone rambo on his ass. cool that takato got the feather. all the beast tamers got those treasures, cool stuff.

ow, poor Ken. I know varuna didn't mean it. that was meant for legionmon. damn, legionmon butchered lucemon like nothing. shit son! that was crazy! glad they beat him. so, venus is preg with a child? that girl needs to ease down. yeah, liked seeing pikkan, tike, and the others in action.

oh shi- that crazy bitch andes gone all beast! sedna better be ready. great chapter, man. peace.
JNaegi chapter 4 . 10/24/2012
Turning up the heat on this chapter. Yeah I know bad pun. So Through out everything Belialmon is finally taken out, Omega X got out his fury and Takato has the feather. Kind of worried there when Omega X was going berserk but with a good reason on what happend to Kari in Accel Stream.

Everyone got some action and shocking that Varuna hurt Ken like that, even though it was an accident.

Leave it to Tike about to say somthing he really shouldn't before Mika and Sara stop him; really who taught him such lanuguage?

Lucemon didn't last long did he? Oh well don't need the fallen angel causing all sorts of havoc while the party is dealing with GranDracmon.

Ok I guess they have to save Yamato as well...jerk really is to nice for him; homicidal friend killer maybe? I'm hoping Yui's faith in him does not in the end betray her.

It's cool with Venus taking a bit of a breather with her friends, Rio and Kohana looking out for her, given she's WHOA 5 months!? She does have to watch her health so I'm not that bummed that she won't fight but in hindsight she got character development so win-win :)

Damn Andes fused with her spirit beast now? I think this will be her swan song now, go for it Sedna!

Doing good guys!