Reviews for The Siege of GranDracmon
JNaegi chapter 5 . 11/8/2012
Nice work on the segment with the Senshi. What can I say about Andes; she's a tough one. Keeps coming back for more but Sedna's got this! So those are the Kuiper Senshi's animal names. They did a good job defeating their enemies.

Darn it, Ken found out about what happend to Deckerdramon and goes on a rampage against GranDracmon until he gets caputured.

Yui gets captured as well and is going to reveal a hidden power? Celestial Maiden, shit's going to get real. Don't mess with the heavenly beings.

Oh Yamato; for all the atrocities you have committed agaisnt friendships, your arrogant self righteous pride has led to this point. The divine forces have forsaken you because of it. Ken will get revenge. I say now I am not smiling as I type this...more like laughing.

Three more chapters, continue moving forward, doing a good job!
supergoku1987 chapter 5 . 11/8/2012
great chapter, man. the music really liven up the scenes and fights. dmc soundtrack is awesome. damn, metalla x and ken are in deep shit. I wonder who they'll escape grandracmon and arkadimon.

Glad sedna kicked andes' ass and the kuipers did well. shit, now andes turns into sludge monster and they gotta stop her. neomyotismon, huh? hope the tamers are up to his challenge. wonder what lady lupin gonna do? ken's beyond pissed now. ah, so analogmon is based off hatchiyack from that dbz ova game? cool. he's kicking ass.

nice, the fight with grandracmon starts and shows his final form. the next chapter is gonna be great, update soon man. peace.
Ford1114 chapter 5 . 11/8/2012
Sweet chapter! The battles are huge and listening to the music helps! I like the character corner of the senshi doing halloween.

Sedna finally gets to face Andes (And Varuna kills BlackVictoryGreymon. And Sedna's polar bear's name is Knut.). The Tamers encounter a NeoMyotismon, did not see that coming. I see that you change the name from 'Amalgamationmon' to 'Analogmon'.

And the showdown of GranDracmon comes! I knew it, he has a transformed state (HellLord Mode). Dramon X is so furious at Metalla X (who is tortured by Arkadimon), yet they now face a similar dilemma.
Chaosblazer chapter 5 . 11/8/2012
The opening bit was funny I look forward to how that turns out

Ken's mood swings are back thanks to Nirak biting his leg and finding out what happened to Deckerdramon, not looking good though now that he's gotten himself stuck in that orb and now Hiei's gone and hurt him.

Metella X better hope he makes it through Arkadimon ok, after all Ken's going to want to torture him too after he found out what happened.

Sedna and the Kupiers are beating Andes down good, hopefully they can finish her off.

Analogmon doesn't waste anything with his psycopathic nature beating up everyone in site, and the beast tamers are having a difficult time with Neo-Myotismon, should be intresting to see how Lady Lupin's new ability comes into play.

I really liked this update, looking forward to the next one_ rock on!
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 4 . 11/2/2012
Heyo, K-sama! Sorry for the delay. I've been working a lot lately in my new job and just had a hangover from last night's Halloween party. BTW, happy birthday! Hope you had a good one! :D

Oh yeah. It got really heated in this chapter! Damn, Omega X went all out badass and went hard on Belialmon like nobody's business! You don't mess with a brother's little sister and get away without a good ass-whooping. Belialmon put up a fight like the stubborn creep he is. Back on this in a min.

I really enjoyed the action going on all sides. Sheesh, Lucemon went out fast. Ah, it's Legionmon from Accel Stream! Or, is it? Kouichi wasn't thrilled to see him and glad to see them take down Legionmon. Though, once that portal sucked up those spirits, I get the bad feeling we haven't seen the last of him.

That Varuna and Ken exchange during the Legionmon fight had me on edge. Poor Ken. Tyra really needs to cool her jets. Between her, Yamato, and Hiei, Ken already has it tough as it is. Hopefully Sedna did knock some sense into Varuna and to a lesser extent Ken. D'aww, she hugged them both! :P

Hiei and Sailor Mars team-up is always great. I'm still amazed with their chemistry. Hope we get another Phoenix Dragon combo attack before this is all said and done! Hope GranDracmon or one of his other main guards eats it! :D

Whoo, Omega X takes out Belialmon in epic fashion! Takato earns the Suzaku Feather and our groups reunite!

Man, Venus sure is stubborn. I mean, she's five months into her pregnancy! Is she freakin' nuts?! I hope the Senshi, Rio, and his sister Kohana can guard Venus during the fighting. Last thing Venus and Rio need is a miscarriage. That would be tragic! D:

And we end the chapter with a mutated bear!Andes. That fits well with the whole Halloweenish theme. This whole story probably does. Anyway, Sedna vs Andes is coming! At last!

Great chapter, and can't wait for the next battles with Andes, the main guard, and GranDracmon! Keep it up! (thumbs up)
Belletiger BT chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
Awesome chapter as usual. The battles scenes were amazing. Beliealmon finally is gone and Takato got his suzako feather thanks to OmegaX. I am surpised to see he can go to level 2. I didn't see this coming. With the 4 treasures reunited I wonder what will happens next. One thing I know; soon we will see Andes vs Sedna!
supergoku1987 chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
That was great chapter. Omega x beats belialmon in grand style. he shoulda gone rambo on his ass. cool that takato got the feather. all the beast tamers got those treasures, cool stuff.

ow, poor Ken. I know varuna didn't mean it. that was meant for legionmon. damn, legionmon butchered lucemon like nothing. shit son! that was crazy! glad they beat him. so, venus is preg with a child? that girl needs to ease down. yeah, liked seeing pikkan, tike, and the others in action.

oh shi- that crazy bitch andes gone all beast! sedna better be ready. great chapter, man. peace.
JNaegi chapter 4 . 10/24/2012
Turning up the heat on this chapter. Yeah I know bad pun. So Through out everything Belialmon is finally taken out, Omega X got out his fury and Takato has the feather. Kind of worried there when Omega X was going berserk but with a good reason on what happend to Kari in Accel Stream.

Everyone got some action and shocking that Varuna hurt Ken like that, even though it was an accident.

Leave it to Tike about to say somthing he really shouldn't before Mika and Sara stop him; really who taught him such lanuguage?

Lucemon didn't last long did he? Oh well don't need the fallen angel causing all sorts of havoc while the party is dealing with GranDracmon.

Ok I guess they have to save Yamato as well...jerk really is to nice for him; homicidal friend killer maybe? I'm hoping Yui's faith in him does not in the end betray her.

It's cool with Venus taking a bit of a breather with her friends, Rio and Kohana looking out for her, given she's WHOA 5 months!? She does have to watch her health so I'm not that bummed that she won't fight but in hindsight she got character development so win-win :)

Damn Andes fused with her spirit beast now? I think this will be her swan song now, go for it Sedna!

Doing good guys!
Chaosblazer chapter 4 . 10/24/2012
i enjoyed this one, so much carnage as usual but that's all good.

Dramon X takes down Legionmon again this time alot faster, Legionmon can be quite the nasty pain if not dealt with correctly cause he can slip into the shadows and kill you dead if your not careful, too bad Lucemon didn't last too long though then again he needed to be dealt with eventually.

Varuna hit Ken, accident or not he's probably used to being attacked by Senshi now, even if it's not pleasent.

Omega X finally gets Belialmon as well, nice ending and now all of the BT's got thier items which is good, but alas here comes Andes, again.

I'm looking forward to halloween as well, and cool that your b-day is next week man that's awsome, we shall keep up this awsome work_ lol rock on.
Ford1114 chapter 4 . 10/24/2012
Soon as I'm calming down from the stresses of workload, I enjoy this chap.

Suzakato scanned Arresterdramon? Wait, I thought I mention in my DXW-06 timeline that the YYGDM digidestined are involved with the Quartzmon event, and that they seem to recall Taigiru and his gumdramon.

Like the fights with the monsters and I smile how Spinomon gets hit by Tike.

Belialmon finally gets his end by Omega X, and Brimstone understands that had he not turn good, he'll most likely turn to this monster.

At least Varuna come to terms with her teammates. After we got all 4 treasures, Andes shows up (didn't expect to become a monster). Sedna vs Andes, oh its coming.

Split again, more battles, hoo boy!
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
Really cool chapter, K-sama! The battle scenes were nice. Boy, Echidnamon has a huge turn-on for poor Vega. Sucks for him, but loved how he shut down this ho. :P

I liked Venus sticking up for Vega. There's no way Vega would degrade himself and dump cute Ami-chan for that Echidnamon. Vega has something called good taste in women, Echidnamon. Deal with it. (puts on shades)

Oh, and Rio told Venus to take it easy. Could what Jeffrey say is true? Is Minako pregnant?! Congrats Minako and Rio! But, I think you should take it easy, Venus. We'll see how this plays out later.

Totally grossed out seeing Echidnamon eating her children like that. Totall eww moment.

Photodramon vs BW was sweet. Poor Davis and Sonja got the short end there. I wonder when we'll see Photodramon again?

Ah, sweet. Two Beast Biomerges! QuakeGargomon and AuroraInumon were cool to see in action. I really can't wait to see them in action later here and in Dawn of Chaos! Junpei using his head more was totally boss. Also nice to see the Kuipers show off their new Dai-Valkyrie forms! Man, we're really getting spoilered before their proper debuts in DoC!

What else are you going to spoil for us? :P

Good, Henry gets the Genbu Seed. One more treasure to go. The group in that Hell Gate are in for a fight if Belialmon is as strong as I remember. I wonder how Ken and Tyra will get along after their scuffle. Hope Takato gets that feather someway.

Can't wait for the next one, guys! This is picking up! :D
Belletiger BT chapter 3 . 10/16/2012
Awesome chapter! I loved the fight scenes in there. henry got his genbu seed, now all we need is Suzako feather to get all the holy itens back. Lucemon is back? oh oh, I can feel trouble has just begining. Update soon!
supergoku1987 chapter 3 . 10/16/2012
good chapter, man. I liked vega turning down that creepy ass echidnamon. he got a hot bookworm like mercury he can shag with. vega's a pimp. Venus was on point and liked her going off on echidnamon.

the fighting was good. cool to see henry and terriermon & himura and inumon show their new biomerge forms. I liked the showdown with bw and photodramon. the way echidnamon ate her spawn was sick, man. glad she got hers. henry got his genbu seed. I wonder where yamato got sent to. and lucemon... what that sneaky bastard up to?

good chapter. the belialmon fight is gonna be tight. can't wait for someone like omega x or takato fight him. story's getting good. peace.
JNaegi chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
Ok Chapter 3 was good with a lot of develpment and surprises.

Everyone did a goodjob with dealing with Echidnamon and her little spawn. The eating of her children was barbaric and grotesqe.

I see Himura and Inumon finally got there Bio-merge form; AuroraInumon is a good name for them! Along with seeing QuakeGagomon going into action as well. It will be cool seeing these forms go to town in DOC!

Whoo for the Kuiper Senshi getting there upgrade on too! Glad they are adapting to those forms and taking up more reasponsibilites for the Veteran Senshi.

Man Vega said it best when he called Echidnamon an "ugly ass bitch", no way he'd leave his braniac Ami.

I was impressed with Junpei; he really has improved with thinking things through. Must be with being with a certain girl who wears a maid outfit that caused him to mature?

So many things and it hasen't happend yet (us readers time).

Venus certainly was in full swing with that speech (being the Senshi of Love does that). I was wondering what Rio meant by not letting her overexert herself and now I know.

Sorry but I got to hold true to this giving she's my fav Senshi: OH MY GOD SHE'S PREGNANT! You go Rio protect your woman! She's the third one of the original group who is with child! Sorry for geeking out but that is cool!

Good that Henry has the seed now all that's left is Takato and his crew getting the feather, along with how Varuna deals with Ken-kun.

Hmmm Lucemon finally is awake after all this time...that's an oh shit moment.

Doing good guys.
Ford1114 chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
Another chap release since I came back from NYCC. It seems Metalla X is looking for trouble.

The fight of Echidnamon and her children is awesome, and is sickening when she eats her offspring. Heh, I did not expect AuroraInumon coming, for he's the last to show up later in DoC.

Now there's one to go with Belialmon standing by. After chap 4 soon, we will see the main event with GranDracmon and his new minions.

I wonder what Lucemon is up too?
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »