Reviews for The Siege of GranDracmon
Chaosblazer chapter 4 . 10/24/2012
i enjoyed this one, so much carnage as usual but that's all good.

Dramon X takes down Legionmon again this time alot faster, Legionmon can be quite the nasty pain if not dealt with correctly cause he can slip into the shadows and kill you dead if your not careful, too bad Lucemon didn't last too long though then again he needed to be dealt with eventually.

Varuna hit Ken, accident or not he's probably used to being attacked by Senshi now, even if it's not pleasent.

Omega X finally gets Belialmon as well, nice ending and now all of the BT's got thier items which is good, but alas here comes Andes, again.

I'm looking forward to halloween as well, and cool that your b-day is next week man that's awsome, we shall keep up this awsome work_ lol rock on.
Ford1114 chapter 4 . 10/24/2012
Soon as I'm calming down from the stresses of workload, I enjoy this chap.

Suzakato scanned Arresterdramon? Wait, I thought I mention in my DXW-06 timeline that the YYGDM digidestined are involved with the Quartzmon event, and that they seem to recall Taigiru and his gumdramon.

Like the fights with the monsters and I smile how Spinomon gets hit by Tike.

Belialmon finally gets his end by Omega X, and Brimstone understands that had he not turn good, he'll most likely turn to this monster.

At least Varuna come to terms with her teammates. After we got all 4 treasures, Andes shows up (didn't expect to become a monster). Sedna vs Andes, oh its coming.

Split again, more battles, hoo boy!
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
Really cool chapter, K-sama! The battle scenes were nice. Boy, Echidnamon has a huge turn-on for poor Vega. Sucks for him, but loved how he shut down this ho. :P

I liked Venus sticking up for Vega. There's no way Vega would degrade himself and dump cute Ami-chan for that Echidnamon. Vega has something called good taste in women, Echidnamon. Deal with it. (puts on shades)

Oh, and Rio told Venus to take it easy. Could what Jeffrey say is true? Is Minako pregnant?! Congrats Minako and Rio! But, I think you should take it easy, Venus. We'll see how this plays out later.

Totally grossed out seeing Echidnamon eating her children like that. Totall eww moment.

Photodramon vs BW was sweet. Poor Davis and Sonja got the short end there. I wonder when we'll see Photodramon again?

Ah, sweet. Two Beast Biomerges! QuakeGargomon and AuroraInumon were cool to see in action. I really can't wait to see them in action later here and in Dawn of Chaos! Junpei using his head more was totally boss. Also nice to see the Kuipers show off their new Dai-Valkyrie forms! Man, we're really getting spoilered before their proper debuts in DoC!

What else are you going to spoil for us? :P

Good, Henry gets the Genbu Seed. One more treasure to go. The group in that Hell Gate are in for a fight if Belialmon is as strong as I remember. I wonder how Ken and Tyra will get along after their scuffle. Hope Takato gets that feather someway.

Can't wait for the next one, guys! This is picking up! :D
Belletiger BT chapter 3 . 10/16/2012
Awesome chapter! I loved the fight scenes in there. henry got his genbu seed, now all we need is Suzako feather to get all the holy itens back. Lucemon is back? oh oh, I can feel trouble has just begining. Update soon!
supergoku1987 chapter 3 . 10/16/2012
good chapter, man. I liked vega turning down that creepy ass echidnamon. he got a hot bookworm like mercury he can shag with. vega's a pimp. Venus was on point and liked her going off on echidnamon.

the fighting was good. cool to see henry and terriermon & himura and inumon show their new biomerge forms. I liked the showdown with bw and photodramon. the way echidnamon ate her spawn was sick, man. glad she got hers. henry got his genbu seed. I wonder where yamato got sent to. and lucemon... what that sneaky bastard up to?

good chapter. the belialmon fight is gonna be tight. can't wait for someone like omega x or takato fight him. story's getting good. peace.
JNaegi chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
Ok Chapter 3 was good with a lot of develpment and surprises.

Everyone did a goodjob with dealing with Echidnamon and her little spawn. The eating of her children was barbaric and grotesqe.

I see Himura and Inumon finally got there Bio-merge form; AuroraInumon is a good name for them! Along with seeing QuakeGagomon going into action as well. It will be cool seeing these forms go to town in DOC!

Whoo for the Kuiper Senshi getting there upgrade on too! Glad they are adapting to those forms and taking up more reasponsibilites for the Veteran Senshi.

Man Vega said it best when he called Echidnamon an "ugly ass bitch", no way he'd leave his braniac Ami.

I was impressed with Junpei; he really has improved with thinking things through. Must be with being with a certain girl who wears a maid outfit that caused him to mature?

So many things and it hasen't happend yet (us readers time).

Venus certainly was in full swing with that speech (being the Senshi of Love does that). I was wondering what Rio meant by not letting her overexert herself and now I know.

Sorry but I got to hold true to this giving she's my fav Senshi: OH MY GOD SHE'S PREGNANT! You go Rio protect your woman! She's the third one of the original group who is with child! Sorry for geeking out but that is cool!

Good that Henry has the seed now all that's left is Takato and his crew getting the feather, along with how Varuna deals with Ken-kun.

Hmmm Lucemon finally is awake after all this time...that's an oh shit moment.

Doing good guys.
Ford1114 chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
Another chap release since I came back from NYCC. It seems Metalla X is looking for trouble.

The fight of Echidnamon and her children is awesome, and is sickening when she eats her offspring. Heh, I did not expect AuroraInumon coming, for he's the last to show up later in DoC.

Now there's one to go with Belialmon standing by. After chap 4 soon, we will see the main event with GranDracmon and his new minions.

I wonder what Lucemon is up too?
Chaosblazer chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
Every chapter we do gets more intense and i love every bit of it

Echidnamon you should know better than that, but love makes people or in this case digimon do strange things, even if devouring her children was one of those twisted things.

PhotonDramon makes his entrance, good thing he saw what BW went through and now knows he needs to think before carnage.

Ok I was not expecting Himura's fusion to make an appearance OO that was awsome Now it's Suzukato's turn to get his item.

Oh boy Lucemon's up for good, hell gate group's gonna have a hard time, should be intresting what happens.

let's rock on as we move forward_
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
You guys are doing awesome work with this! I liked the outcomes during the whole Tundra Gate skirmishes. All the good guys and gals did great work against the ice digi-warriors and Dagonmon himself. Man, Maki truly was the MVP of this chapter. First, he saves Saturn from getting melted and played out Rika's trump card (no pun intended XP) on Dagonmon. Yep, I dig Maki more after this! :D

He carried the weight more than I can say for a certain cold individual... coughYamatocough. Damn, Yamato, you cold bastard! Just when they learn it's Deckerdramon, he blasts him into kingdom come! You didn't give him a chance to finish his last message! bah, what does Yui see in him? Maybe this drastically change her views on Yamato, or maybe not. I don't know.

Oh, and look what happens now... Metalla X gets pulled into a portal. I don't even want to know where. Maybe Arkadimon? Oh, boy, that would be bad. Keke really needs to bitchslap him. :P

Yay, we get to see StormSakuyamon in action early! I bet she's every bit awesome like she'll be in Dawn of Chaos. Awesome that Rika gets the Seiryuu Scale. She and Renamon earned their keep!

Mizuno was her usual awesome self. Jupiter kicked butt and took names. Sedna was boss. Heck, everyone looked good like I said before I dare repeat myself! XP

Awesome work, and can't wait for the Jungle Gate battles. (shudders) Poor Vega. I'm just glad Mercury's not there or she'll teach Echidnamon a thing or two to mess with her man! :D

Yeah, see ya on the flip side, K-sama!
Belletiger BT chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
I really enoyed this chapter. I like how well they fought together agaist Dragomon. Man, I knew Yamato was cold but not this cold when he kills deckerdramon, now he is in a unknow place, whihc I hope is not Grandracmon's palace. Rika's team finally got the seiryu scale, next one will be Henry's team agaist echdnamon. I cant wait to see more!
supergoku1987 chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
good chapter man, and I liked how they worked together to beat dagonmon. I like DMC games, they are my fave hack and slash next to god of war. anyway, liked the use of badass dmc music here.

damn that sucks for deckerdramon. metalla x is one cold son of a bitch. will yui think think of him any different? no one better tell ken for yamato's sake, man. Maki was a boss in this chapter. he saved sailor saturn and used a good card from Rika. And good thing cause it helped them beat dagonmon.

so, seirika and stormsakuyamon get the seiryuu scales. metalla x is sent into another dimension with maybe arkadimon? I can't wait for the jungle gate battle. update soon, man!
JNaegi chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
Tundra battle was good and everyone got a some screen time. I was kind of worried for Maki for a moment given he doesn't have his digimon but helping out Saturn added some brownie points to him and using Rika's card with his Digivice gave the team that extra push to win.

Well, well I always knew Yamato was a bastard but to finish of Deckerdramon period and not letting him finish what he wanted them to tell Ken has crossed the line. I hope he doesn't blurt out to Ken what he did or Heaven help him, he's toast...burnt toast.

And now he gets his ass captured and they got to take time from there busy schedule of saving realities for him; makes you wonder if any of them were thinking "damn he got caputured? Oh well life goes on!" but the heroes wouldn't (I would though I got no problem!)

Yui sure has taken to Yamato/Matt for whatever reason, maybe she admires him for his strength?

Glad that Rika got the scales; I wonder what her artifact will be when she utilizes it?

Colab's going strong and dandy you two, keep it going!
Ford1114 chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
One general down and two to go! I'm shock that Yamato does such an act. Even though Lady Lupin respects him, she feels no different like everyone else.. Reflecting his ways, NOT yet, knowing that Season 3 he'll become evil obviously.

Yes, like how I listen to the DMC songs while reading this. The original games are much better than the upcoming reboot...but lets see how its done first. If the reboot sucks like RE6 (which it is due to reviews), then meh.
Chaosblazer chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
Ah, carnage galore as I like it too bad even with the newfound power the heros still overcame the odds, and Mizuno was awsome, as was Maki and everyone else.

Yes trauma at the hands of several machine guns blasting you isn't easy to overcome, and Yamato look at what you've done, hopefully Ken doesn't find out or your gonna die 1 million times over.

Overall I enjoyed this, but the next chapter should be intresting as well_ Gotta keep it up lol. Awsome collab dude.
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Heya, coming chime in and agree this was an awesome start to y'alls collab story! :D

Seeing all the reintroductions and various character interactions made me smile. I enjoyed Ken meeting the Kuiper Senshi. Of course, he and Taylor would get along just fine. Ken must feel awkward seeing an older Helena (but happy to see her). Finally Tyra gets to call out on Ken and confronts him. What a rough start with those two!

Loved that Brock Samson ref. XP

Liked seeing Ken getting to know Karin's team.

Well, all the teams finally reach GranDracmon's dimension. Hmmm, three gates, and how fitting that Suzakato, Seirika, and Henbu get to lead groups. Hoo boy, Yamato's not making a good impression with Jupiter and a few others. You're not doing yourself any favors.

Now the split groups go to each gate. That would be like Varuna to follow Ken like that and Yamato walking off from the group. Poor Vega. He's got Echidnamon yearning for him. Watch your back, dude!

GranDracmon really means business. (quivers)

Dagonmon takes stage and Seirika's group is ready to face him. Stage 1 is set and I can't wait to see how the Tundra battles go down. Nice update, you guys! Keep it up!
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »