Reviews for The Siege of GranDracmon
Chaosblazer chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
Every chapter we do gets more intense and i love every bit of it

Echidnamon you should know better than that, but love makes people or in this case digimon do strange things, even if devouring her children was one of those twisted things.

PhotonDramon makes his entrance, good thing he saw what BW went through and now knows he needs to think before carnage.

Ok I was not expecting Himura's fusion to make an appearance OO that was awsome Now it's Suzukato's turn to get his item.

Oh boy Lucemon's up for good, hell gate group's gonna have a hard time, should be intresting what happens.

let's rock on as we move forward_
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
You guys are doing awesome work with this! I liked the outcomes during the whole Tundra Gate skirmishes. All the good guys and gals did great work against the ice digi-warriors and Dagonmon himself. Man, Maki truly was the MVP of this chapter. First, he saves Saturn from getting melted and played out Rika's trump card (no pun intended XP) on Dagonmon. Yep, I dig Maki more after this! :D

He carried the weight more than I can say for a certain cold individual... coughYamatocough. Damn, Yamato, you cold bastard! Just when they learn it's Deckerdramon, he blasts him into kingdom come! You didn't give him a chance to finish his last message! bah, what does Yui see in him? Maybe this drastically change her views on Yamato, or maybe not. I don't know.

Oh, and look what happens now... Metalla X gets pulled into a portal. I don't even want to know where. Maybe Arkadimon? Oh, boy, that would be bad. Keke really needs to bitchslap him. :P

Yay, we get to see StormSakuyamon in action early! I bet she's every bit awesome like she'll be in Dawn of Chaos. Awesome that Rika gets the Seiryuu Scale. She and Renamon earned their keep!

Mizuno was her usual awesome self. Jupiter kicked butt and took names. Sedna was boss. Heck, everyone looked good like I said before I dare repeat myself! XP

Awesome work, and can't wait for the Jungle Gate battles. (shudders) Poor Vega. I'm just glad Mercury's not there or she'll teach Echidnamon a thing or two to mess with her man! :D

Yeah, see ya on the flip side, K-sama!
Belletiger BT chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
I really enoyed this chapter. I like how well they fought together agaist Dragomon. Man, I knew Yamato was cold but not this cold when he kills deckerdramon, now he is in a unknow place, whihc I hope is not Grandracmon's palace. Rika's team finally got the seiryu scale, next one will be Henry's team agaist echdnamon. I cant wait to see more!
supergoku1987 chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
good chapter man, and I liked how they worked together to beat dagonmon. I like DMC games, they are my fave hack and slash next to god of war. anyway, liked the use of badass dmc music here.

damn that sucks for deckerdramon. metalla x is one cold son of a bitch. will yui think think of him any different? no one better tell ken for yamato's sake, man. Maki was a boss in this chapter. he saved sailor saturn and used a good card from Rika. And good thing cause it helped them beat dagonmon.

so, seirika and stormsakuyamon get the seiryuu scales. metalla x is sent into another dimension with maybe arkadimon? I can't wait for the jungle gate battle. update soon, man!
JNaegi chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
Tundra battle was good and everyone got a some screen time. I was kind of worried for Maki for a moment given he doesn't have his digimon but helping out Saturn added some brownie points to him and using Rika's card with his Digivice gave the team that extra push to win.

Well, well I always knew Yamato was a bastard but to finish of Deckerdramon period and not letting him finish what he wanted them to tell Ken has crossed the line. I hope he doesn't blurt out to Ken what he did or Heaven help him, he's toast...burnt toast.

And now he gets his ass captured and they got to take time from there busy schedule of saving realities for him; makes you wonder if any of them were thinking "damn he got caputured? Oh well life goes on!" but the heroes wouldn't (I would though I got no problem!)

Yui sure has taken to Yamato/Matt for whatever reason, maybe she admires him for his strength?

Glad that Rika got the scales; I wonder what her artifact will be when she utilizes it?

Colab's going strong and dandy you two, keep it going!
Ford1114 chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
One general down and two to go! I'm shock that Yamato does such an act. Even though Lady Lupin respects him, she feels no different like everyone else.. Reflecting his ways, NOT yet, knowing that Season 3 he'll become evil obviously.

Yes, like how I listen to the DMC songs while reading this. The original games are much better than the upcoming reboot...but lets see how its done first. If the reboot sucks like RE6 (which it is due to reviews), then meh.
Chaosblazer chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
Ah, carnage galore as I like it too bad even with the newfound power the heros still overcame the odds, and Mizuno was awsome, as was Maki and everyone else.

Yes trauma at the hands of several machine guns blasting you isn't easy to overcome, and Yamato look at what you've done, hopefully Ken doesn't find out or your gonna die 1 million times over.

Overall I enjoyed this, but the next chapter should be intresting as well_ Gotta keep it up lol. Awsome collab dude.
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Heya, coming chime in and agree this was an awesome start to y'alls collab story! :D

Seeing all the reintroductions and various character interactions made me smile. I enjoyed Ken meeting the Kuiper Senshi. Of course, he and Taylor would get along just fine. Ken must feel awkward seeing an older Helena (but happy to see her). Finally Tyra gets to call out on Ken and confronts him. What a rough start with those two!

Loved that Brock Samson ref. XP

Liked seeing Ken getting to know Karin's team.

Well, all the teams finally reach GranDracmon's dimension. Hmmm, three gates, and how fitting that Suzakato, Seirika, and Henbu get to lead groups. Hoo boy, Yamato's not making a good impression with Jupiter and a few others. You're not doing yourself any favors.

Now the split groups go to each gate. That would be like Varuna to follow Ken like that and Yamato walking off from the group. Poor Vega. He's got Echidnamon yearning for him. Watch your back, dude!

GranDracmon really means business. (quivers)

Dagonmon takes stage and Seirika's group is ready to face him. Stage 1 is set and I can't wait to see how the Tundra battles go down. Nice update, you guys! Keep it up!
Jeremy chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Well, not much to be said here. The classic plot opener. Introduce characters, set up the plot, and leave with a good cliffhanger to keep readers wanting more. Can't wait to see what happens next. Kanius, dude, you never cease to amaze.
Wolfbane420 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Nice start man I'll consider this a late birthday gift (I'm now 27 yeah I'm old) can't wait till next chap when the action really begins.
Echindamon's for a world of hurt if she lives long enough for Mercury to get her hands on her.
Belletiger BT chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Awesome chapter. I like the scenes where Ken meets the Kuniper senshi. It was pretty cool. Lol, I never thought about Varuna's attack being the same as the pokemon attack, that was a good one XD. So they will face GranDrarcmon to get the other sacred itens from the generals. I cant wait to see Dragomon battle at Tundra Gate !
Crimson G chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Nice start. Can't wait to see how this goes. Of course Varuna gets mad at Ken. Keep it real
supergoku1987 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
this was an awesome chapter and good start to the fight against grandracmon. nice to see the digi-kai crew meet the yygdm group. That varuna girl sounds like a badass i'd like to meet. she my type of woman... nah, maybe. her and the brazilian are cool.

the kuipers are all cool. I like 'em and good for ken to meet them. except varuna and ken almost getting in a fight. lol, her attack being compared to a pokemon. first, yamato and hiei, and now varuna. Ken better watch out.

damn, yamato is on a bitch fest again. when he going to become an ascendant 2? jupiter and rika are getting annoyed with him, lol. yui sees yamato different, hmmm I wonder why. grandracmon is getting desperate and he know it.

so the tamers open the gates with their cards. they split up to enter 3 dimensions. tundra, hell, and jungle gates. the tundra gate fights sound good. can't wait for the next chapter, man. peace.
JNaegi chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Yes the second colab project is here!

A good start with the reintroduction of some characters and new for some others.
It's good to see the Inners, Kupiers Spirit/Neo deteactives and two of the chimeria's in the mix.

Tyra finally confronted Ken about her attack being based off a Pokemon's. Damn Ken hold's no punches on the Amastadam native and she is taller then him, I thought she would have clobbered him.

Good that he is introduced to his sister's teams; of course Taylor and Ken would hit it off being from Texas. Seeing a different version of his love interests was good and he was happy in knowing their is a lot of diversity with the Kuiper Senshi.

I see Saturn was the only one of the Outer's to come in and no Miho and Viviven or the Duelets this time? Oh well they got enough fire power so it's all good!

So now they have all split up and Tyra would go with Ken; she is going to hold a grudge for a while, just like Hiei and Yamato.

Yamato is not doing himself any favors by ticking off Rika or Makoto; he's being a douche and bitchy with his complaining. Should have stayed his ass home but he will be a good asset for them;relunctly.

The Tundra Gate will kick things off, let's see how everyone does with working together.

Echidnamon was being a creeper spying on Vega; hope he keeps his guard up.

A good first chapter you two, keep it going, it's great!

Ford1114 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Woohoo! A surprise release that it's the last day of September! I'm sure Grandracmon will give us the spooks of Halloween!

Nice to see a huge meeting outside of the castle. Lol when varuna's flash cannon is pokemon, and nice that Ken introduces to the kuiper belts. Yamato shows respect to yui shares a bond.

And now the group split themselves to four for their goals in this demon dimension. This oughta be good.
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »