Reviews for The Siege of GranDracmon
Jeremy chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Well, not much to be said here. The classic plot opener. Introduce characters, set up the plot, and leave with a good cliffhanger to keep readers wanting more. Can't wait to see what happens next. Kanius, dude, you never cease to amaze.
Wolfbane420 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Nice start man I'll consider this a late birthday gift (I'm now 27 yeah I'm old) can't wait till next chap when the action really begins.
Echindamon's for a world of hurt if she lives long enough for Mercury to get her hands on her.
Belletiger BT chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Awesome chapter. I like the scenes where Ken meets the Kuniper senshi. It was pretty cool. Lol, I never thought about Varuna's attack being the same as the pokemon attack, that was a good one XD. So they will face GranDrarcmon to get the other sacred itens from the generals. I cant wait to see Dragomon battle at Tundra Gate !
Crimson G chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Nice start. Can't wait to see how this goes. Of course Varuna gets mad at Ken. Keep it real
supergoku1987 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
this was an awesome chapter and good start to the fight against grandracmon. nice to see the digi-kai crew meet the yygdm group. That varuna girl sounds like a badass i'd like to meet. she my type of woman... nah, maybe. her and the brazilian are cool.

the kuipers are all cool. I like 'em and good for ken to meet them. except varuna and ken almost getting in a fight. lol, her attack being compared to a pokemon. first, yamato and hiei, and now varuna. Ken better watch out.

damn, yamato is on a bitch fest again. when he going to become an ascendant 2? jupiter and rika are getting annoyed with him, lol. yui sees yamato different, hmmm I wonder why. grandracmon is getting desperate and he know it.

so the tamers open the gates with their cards. they split up to enter 3 dimensions. tundra, hell, and jungle gates. the tundra gate fights sound good. can't wait for the next chapter, man. peace.
JNaegi chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Yes the second colab project is here!

A good start with the reintroduction of some characters and new for some others.
It's good to see the Inners, Kupiers Spirit/Neo deteactives and two of the chimeria's in the mix.

Tyra finally confronted Ken about her attack being based off a Pokemon's. Damn Ken hold's no punches on the Amastadam native and she is taller then him, I thought she would have clobbered him.

Good that he is introduced to his sister's teams; of course Taylor and Ken would hit it off being from Texas. Seeing a different version of his love interests was good and he was happy in knowing their is a lot of diversity with the Kuiper Senshi.

I see Saturn was the only one of the Outer's to come in and no Miho and Viviven or the Duelets this time? Oh well they got enough fire power so it's all good!

So now they have all split up and Tyra would go with Ken; she is going to hold a grudge for a while, just like Hiei and Yamato.

Yamato is not doing himself any favors by ticking off Rika or Makoto; he's being a douche and bitchy with his complaining. Should have stayed his ass home but he will be a good asset for them;relunctly.

The Tundra Gate will kick things off, let's see how everyone does with working together.

Echidnamon was being a creeper spying on Vega; hope he keeps his guard up.

A good first chapter you two, keep it going, it's great!

Ford1114 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Woohoo! A surprise release that it's the last day of September! I'm sure Grandracmon will give us the spooks of Halloween!

Nice to see a huge meeting outside of the castle. Lol when varuna's flash cannon is pokemon, and nice that Ken introduces to the kuiper belts. Yamato shows respect to yui shares a bond.

And now the group split themselves to four for their goals in this demon dimension. This oughta be good.
Chaosblazer chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I love how this starts, Ken's interactions with the Kupier Senshi are nice, well except for Varuna but that's normal for her_;;

GranDracmon's panicing, or is he that the heros are coming for him finally lol.

After reconverging the groups gotta split again to go through the three gates with the beast tamers leading them, I feel kinda bad for Vega cause Echidnamon's got some very nasty intentions and thoughts it seems, and Yamato is so "good" at making more people dislike him.

Tundra Gate battle is up first, looking forward to the carnage lol_
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4